The Bar Is Now Open

Old Sep 10th 2006, 11:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
Hey guys

Thanks for all your support and kindness. I really do appreciate you all.

So tell me who, sorry I mean what does a gal have to do to get a drink round here?

(Start to worry when I lose my sense of humour!!) xx
Simple, tell us what you like and we'll get for you
Old Sep 10th 2006, 1:09 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mandyg
Simple, tell us what you like and we'll get for you
I'd like a personal chef, a butler, someone to haul my suitcases through London and a pony. Pretty please.
Old Sep 10th 2006, 2:30 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by koogar
hello
Hello mucker
Old Sep 10th 2006, 2:42 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
I'd like .................. someone to haul my suitcases through London ........... Pretty please.
Pay my return airfare and I will.
Old Sep 10th 2006, 3:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by koogar
hello

Hello stranger!
Old Sep 10th 2006, 3:16 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by willmore
Hello stranger!
Hey, He's no stranger than you are!!
Old Sep 10th 2006, 4:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
I'd like a personal chef, a butler, someone to haul my suitcases through London and a pony. Pretty please.
Sorry Ro ,
I meant what would you like as in drink, after all this is the BAR. For all the other things you want you'll have to go to Santa's Grotty, i mean grotto, left out the door - down the corridor - up the stairs - second on the right
Old Sep 10th 2006, 5:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

Way hay peeps. I've already been ay the bar for a while

Wanted to drop in and say hi to all the regulars of the ex-pat bar.

We had a great holiday in NS and hubby got some contacts while we were there. He contacted a company he's been interested in for a while and spoke to the guy on the phone for an hour yesterday. It went really well and the guy said he wanted to help us get over there as hubby has got what they want IT wise etc. Keeping fingers crossed here. He said to call him back in a fortnight as he's away on business next week.

Drinks all round at the bar tonite!
Old Sep 10th 2006, 5:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

Hello stranger!

willmore, if you don't mind me saying you're looking rather 'startled' in your avatar. Care to share the story behind the photo?
Old Sep 10th 2006, 6:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Craftybanshee
willmore, if you don't mind me saying you're looking rather 'startled' in your avatar. Care to share the story behind the photo?

She's called "crazy sally" - I dont know who she is....a famous english comedian or something?

A friend just found her for me....perhaps you can shed some light on crazy sally?
Old Sep 10th 2006, 6:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

She's called "crazy sally" - I dont know who she is....a famous english comedian or something?

A friend just found her for me....perhaps you can shed some light on crazy sally?

LOL I googled Crazy Sally and came up with something very rude! I've never heard of CS She just looks like a fruit loop to me ......
Old Sep 10th 2006, 9:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

It's a bit quiet tonight. You new canucks on a long weekend and gone out of town or something? **dodges the tumbleweed**
Old Sep 10th 2006, 10:50 pm

Originally Posted by mandyg
Sorry Ro ,
I meant what would you like as in drink, after all this is the BAR. For all the other things you want you'll have to go to Santa's Grotty, i mean grotto, left out the door - down the corridor - up the stairs - second on the right
Sorry, I get confused. Bar... Santa's grotto... it's all the same to me... sitting on the laps of strange men and whispering my desires into their ears.

Old Sep 10th 2006, 10:52 pm

We had a great holiday in NS and hubby got some contacts while we were there. He contacted a company he's been interested in for a while and spoke to the guy on the phone for an hour yesterday. It went really well and the guy said he wanted to help us get over there as hubby has got what they want IT wise etc. Keeping fingers crossed here. He said to call him back in a fortnight as he's away on business next week.

Sounds great Crafty! Nice to see you again!
Old Sep 11th 2006, 9:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sounds great - good luck to you. Wonderful that you had a great vacation. Gosh I havent been to the maritimes since I was a kid. Welcome back. Keep us updated on what's happening on the job front.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.