The Bar Is Now Open

Old Sep 20th 2006, 3:59 pm
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Hi people. I'm back online, what did I miss?

Hey nice to have you back

Raine
Old Sep 20th 2006, 4:09 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

So who's buying the drinks then????????
Old Sep 20th 2006, 4:10 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
So who's buying the drinks then????????
ERM
It must be my round
AGAIN
Old Sep 20th 2006, 4:11 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
My naked ass.
Obviously you don't remember everything.
Old Sep 20th 2006, 4:19 pm

Originally Posted by willmore
So there you are.....after carousing around with kooger and bc....(hope you had a great time)
Yup, fun time.
Old Sep 20th 2006, 4:36 pm

I bet she was relieved about that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ro - I sent u an email - did u get it?
I have just read it now and have replied.
Old Sep 20th 2006, 4:36 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

I have just read it now and have replied.
I hope it was nice what you said.
Old Sep 20th 2006, 4:38 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
I hope it was nice what you said.
No she said that ............... oh never mind!!! Just buy me a drink.
Old Sep 20th 2006, 4:39 pm

Originally Posted by raine66
Hey nice to have you back

Raine
Good to be back Raine... It was weird being disconnected from cyber-la-la-land.
Old Sep 20th 2006, 4:39 pm
Banned

No she said that ............... oh never mind!!! Just buy me a drink.
Barman, A bottle of remy for the lady
Old Sep 20th 2006, 4:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Good to be back Raine... It was weird being disconnected from cyber-la-la-land.

It is good to have you back. Hope you're settling in nicely!
Old Sep 20th 2006, 4:48 pm

Originally Posted by willmore
It is good to have you back. Hope you're settling in nicely!
Well I've two suitcases of clothes, a mattress, a couple of IKEA stools and a bottle of Jack Daniels. I feel surprisingly settled!
Old Sep 20th 2006, 4:50 pm
End of the line

Well I've two suitcases of clothes, a mattress, a couple of IKEA stools and a bottle of Jack Daniels. I feel surprisingly settled!

Well with a bottle of JD, I suppose it doesn't really matter where you are! I'd prefer a bottle of Remy myself.
Old Sep 20th 2006, 4:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Well with a bottle of JD, I suppose it doesn't really matter where you are! I'd prefer a bottle of Remy myself.

You took the words right out of my mouth.....!
Old Sep 20th 2006, 8:41 pm
End of the line

Well I'll have an aperitif if anyone is buying...........

Just for a change, I'll have a Remy please and seeing as I have to cook, you'd better make it a large one.

Actually seeing as I won't have to cook all next week, I may celebrate and have 2 large ones!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.