Wikiposts

The Bar Is Now Open

Old Sep 18th 2006, 11:16 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Shouldnt that be Lovely Lady?

Oh Butch, I don't believe what they say about you.......... I think you are a real sweetie

You can buy me a drink anytime.
Old Sep 18th 2006, 11:17 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mandyg
Remy for the lady , what you having Butch?

I seem to keep missing you in the bar. I'll set one up for you for later

Thanks.
Old Sep 19th 2006, 10:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
I seem to keep missing you in the bar. I'll set one up for you for later

Thanks.

Thanks babe i'll keep an eye out for you
Old Sep 19th 2006, 11:29 am
End of the line

Evening all,

Whos buying a drink for a thirsty lady??
Old Sep 19th 2006, 11:31 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Evening all,

Whos buying a drink for a thirsty lady??
Barman get my date a drink.
Old Sep 19th 2006, 11:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Ah there you are you bugger. You had me worried to death!
Old Sep 19th 2006, 11:32 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
Ah there you are you bugger. You had me worried to death!
I suppose u better give her one too
Old Sep 19th 2006, 11:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I suppose u better give her one too

Are you making me an offer I cant refuse?
Old Sep 19th 2006, 11:34 am
Banned

Are you making me an offer I cant refuse?
What a free drink?
You Lush.
Old Sep 19th 2006, 11:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

What a free drink?
You Lush.

Where the hell have you been....I was going to send out the RCMP to find you and ro and steve!
Old Sep 19th 2006, 11:36 am
End of the line

I don't date people that don't answer pms
Old Sep 19th 2006, 11:37 am
Banned

Where the hell have you been....I was going to send out the RCMP to find you and ro and steve!
LOL
funny you should mention them
Ro and I were 'discussing' the RCMP on sunday evening
Old Sep 19th 2006, 11:38 am
Banned

I don't date people that don't answer pms
I always avoid women with PMS.
Old Sep 19th 2006, 11:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

LOL
funny you should mention them
Ro and I were 'discussing' the RCMP on sunday evening

Please dont disappear for days like that again......or else!
Old Sep 19th 2006, 8:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

what are you folks having?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.