The Bar Is Now Open

Old Jul 5th 2006, 1:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

mjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

Originally Posted by willmore
All I want to know is whether you washed your hands?
of course...and the ceiling
Old Jul 5th 2006, 1:05 pm
Forum Regular

onwards has much to be proud ofonwards has much to be proud ofonwards has much to be proud ofonwards has much to be proud ofonwards has much to be proud ofonwards has much to be proud ofonwards has much to be proud ofonwards has much to be proud ofonwards has much to be proud ofonwards has much to be proud ofonwards has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mjanovitz
Found me out........finished now and I'm back though. It was the comment about you and nurses outfit that did it! Feel better now though
Need both hands you see that's why I couldn't type
Both hands? Elaborate, preferably with pics..........

Av
Old Jul 5th 2006, 1:07 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
My thoughts exactly. You beat me to it.
I think Mark beat everyone to it.
Old Jul 5th 2006, 1:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

mjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by onwards
Both hands? Elaborate, preferably with pics..........

Av
Lol....cheeky!
Old Jul 5th 2006, 1:09 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Well they do say that good guys come first............
BE Enthusiast

A mans gotta do what a mans gotta do

Lol....cheeky!
So you are wearing the chaps!

Yup. We need streaming video.
Old Jul 5th 2006, 1:10 pm
Forum Regular

onwards has much to be proud ofonwards has much to be proud ofonwards has much to be proud ofonwards has much to be proud ofonwards has much to be proud ofonwards has much to be proud ofonwards has much to be proud ofonwards has much to be proud ofonwards has much to be proud ofonwards has much to be proud ofonwards has much to be proud of

Lol....cheeky!

No, honestly, I haven't seen anyone needing two hands since.........................................well , I never SAW it, but brother with questionable magazine.......

Av
Old Jul 5th 2006, 1:10 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

As long as it doesn't make my coke go flat
Old Jul 5th 2006, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

As long as it doesn't make my coke go flat

Don't worry, I'm sure it'll be quick.........

Av
Old Jul 5th 2006, 1:12 pm

pmsl...
Old Jul 5th 2006, 1:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Well they do say that good guys come first............

ahem, I'll have you know I always let the lady come first, If you check my post in the lounge on the what made me smile today you will see......(post was from a few days ago!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...page=317&pp=15

Mark
Old Jul 5th 2006, 1:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by onwards
Don't worry, I'm sure it'll be quick.........

Av

Oi !!!
Old Jul 5th 2006, 1:14 pm
Forum Regular

ahem, I'll have you know I always let the lady come first, If you check my post in the lounge on the what made me smile today you will see......(post was from a few days ago!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...page=317&pp=15

Mark

Okay, round of applause for Mark....................has to be the first in a long time.............

Av
Old Jul 5th 2006, 1:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

I'm sure that could be arranged for something similar in return

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.