Wikiposts

The Bar Is Now Open

Old Jun 14th 2006, 9:37 am
Kelly

kellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to all
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

Originally Posted by Stuarty
Les McEwan...................
Make mine a double Spiced.

Lead singer of the Sweet and what actor was he related to?

Brian Connolly and he was Taggarts brother................
Make mine a large bacardi and coke plz

Kelly
Old Jun 14th 2006, 9:39 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kellydrew

Kelly
Beat me by 20 seconds
Now you have to post the question....................
Old Jun 14th 2006, 9:40 am
Kelly

kellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to all

Kelly

OK I cheated!!! I asked my OH as he is a mind full of useless knowledge, but seemed such a good opportunity to have a free drink!!

Kelly
Old Jun 14th 2006, 9:41 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

OK I cheated!!! I asked my OH as he is a mind full of useless knowledge, but seemed such a good opportunity to have a free drink!!

Kelly
LOL
Enjoy the drink but whats the question????
Old Jun 14th 2006, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Stuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond repute

Hurry up with the question my glas is near empty
Old Jun 14th 2006, 9:45 am
Banned

Hurry up with the question my glas is near empty
Mine too.
Old Jun 14th 2006, 9:54 am
Kelly

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Mine too.

Hey just thought I'd let you finish your drinks!

Ok..Who sang ...'January'.....

Now let me finish my bacardi and coke

Kelly
Old Jun 14th 2006, 9:58 am
Made in the UK

poolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud of

Howdy folks a triple JD and coke please
Old Jun 14th 2006, 9:59 am
Kelly

Come on guys..... I've nearly finished my B & C

Kelly
Old Jun 14th 2006, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Stuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond repute

Hey just thought I'd let you finish your drinks!

Ok..Who sang ...'January'.....

Now let me finish my bacardi and coke

Kelly
Elton John had one but not the famous one you are thinking about.
If acceptable mines another Spiced
Old Jun 14th 2006, 10:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Elton John had one but not the famous one you are thinking about.
If acceptable mines another Spiced
Just remembered, it was Pilot who had the hit.
Spiced now please.............

What happened after the cat crept in.........?
Old Jun 15th 2006, 6:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

OK folfs heres something to think on

1) who didn't like Mondays?
2)Spirt in the sky was a hit for who in the 70's?
3)He sang Born in the USA but what was the name of his backing group?
4) who/what exactly is /was Enola Gay?
5) who went down "the road to hell"?
6)name the Bluebells only No 1 hit?
7)which artist was in 4 bands during the 80's?
8) what were the bands (see above )?
9) name the manager of the Sex pistols?
10) name the two female backing singers for Wham?

First one with the correct answers gets free drinks all night
Old Jun 15th 2006, 6:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandyg

That should read OK folks, i started drinking early
Old Jun 15th 2006, 6:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Just remembered, it was Pilot who had the hit.
Spiced now please.............

What happened after the cat crept in.........?
i keep thinking it crept out again
Old Jun 15th 2006, 6:11 am
Banned

Originally Posted by mandyg

Boomtown rats
Norman Greenbaum
The plane that dropped the bomb on hiroshima
Malcom McLaren
Pepsi and Shirley

Ok somebody finish them

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.