The Bar Is Now Open

Old Sep 14th 2006, 8:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

Originally Posted by Calgal
OI! That's not your kitchen (I know you're not putting carpet in there ) Don't forget to put it in the reno thread so we can keep things tidy! (Suppose I better go find it before it falls off completely)

Thanks for the juice Mandy - but can I have a large brandy too, please?
I'm pouring it now just say when
Old Sep 14th 2006, 8:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandyg
I'm pouring it now just say when
oh sod it - just fill it up
Old Sep 14th 2006, 8:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

Shall i just pass you the bottle?
Old Sep 14th 2006, 8:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

Shall i just pass you the bottle?
errr no - I'm not THAT uncouth
Old Sep 14th 2006, 8:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

errr no - I'm not THAT uncouth
neither am i, i meant have the bottle and pour out what you want when you want
Old Sep 14th 2006, 9:01 pm
Account Closed

yonk is an unknown quantity at this point

OI! That's not your kitchen (I know you're not putting carpet in there ) Don't forget to put it in the reno thread so we can keep things tidy! (Suppose I better go find it before it falls off completely)

Thanks for the juice Mandy - but can I have a large brandy too, please?
I feel suitably admonished - I'll take one of the kitchen now that it has been plastered and floored & put it in the Reno thread - thanks for finding it.
Old Sep 14th 2006, 9:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

neither am i, i meant have the bottle and pour out what you want when you want
oh well....in that case......
Old Sep 15th 2006, 5:30 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
And what's the magic word?

!
NOW?
Old Sep 15th 2006, 9:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
NOW?

Come here you need a good spanking.

Good morning everyone!
Old Sep 15th 2006, 9:32 am
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Come here you need a good spanking.

Good morning everyone!
Its a bit early to be thinking of Butch's pleasure Willmore.!! (or was it yours?)
Old Sep 15th 2006, 9:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
Its a bit early to be thinking of Butch's pleasure Willmore.!! (or was it yours?)

A little of both perhaps - care to join us?
Old Sep 15th 2006, 9:39 am
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

A little of both perhaps - care to join us?
mmmmmmmm Not really my thing, but thanks for the offer!! A bottle of Remy is more my style
Old Sep 15th 2006, 9:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
mmmmmmmm Not really my thing, but thanks for the offer!! A bottle of Remy is more my style

BC is going to feel SO rejected. Im heading back to bed - chat later!
Old Sep 15th 2006, 1:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

One bottle of Remy for the icemaiden
Old Sep 15th 2006, 2:05 pm
End of the line

One bottle of Remy for the icemaiden
Thanks, the way I've been drinking them - I think they need more grapes!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.