Wikiposts

The Bar Is Now Open

Old Aug 24th 2007, 11:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Rob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

Originally Posted by smelly
Its Friday, the sun is shinning and the skies are blue..............wahooo

Time for a drink I feel.

A chardonnay for moi .......anyone else?

The bar's a bit quiet for a Friday. Oh i forgot its the bank holiday weekend in the UK. You must be all off enjoying yourselves.
'cept me, no money, and still suffering lag after getting back from Vancouver on Tuesday - just can't get into the swing of it - so watching some real sad TV show about the advent of motorways in the UK.....
So, I'll have a double Vodka n coke - might help put me to sleep!

Rob
Old Aug 25th 2007, 7:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rob4BC
'cept me, no money, and still suffering lag after getting back from Vancouver on Tuesday - just can't get into the swing of it - so watching some real sad TV show about the advent of motorways in the UK.....
So, I'll have a double Vodka n coke - might help put me to sleep!

Rob
Vodka and coke it is, enjoy
Old Aug 25th 2007, 11:54 am
I'm a girl, dagnabbit! :)

Wannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud of

I'll have a cold beer and a foot rub, please - I'd forgotten how hard it is to be on your feet for 8 hours straight...
Old Aug 25th 2007, 1:28 pm

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

Near the end of our recci
i think a large beer before we sadly have to return
o well lets hope the house is sold when we return back

Where are you all ????
Old Aug 25th 2007, 1:34 pm
I'm a girl, dagnabbit! :)

Wannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud of

I'm right here, trying to make up my mind if it's a sign of old age that I feel like going to bed now - at 9:30 on a Saturday night...

*passes beer*
Here ya go, enjoy, while us old folks go to nod off.

Originally Posted by gill_andy_grew
Where are you all ????
Old Aug 25th 2007, 1:44 pm

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

wow is that the time, i feel like bed, been up since 6am again.

Been to the train festival today
and kfc for tea, what are those side orders

just a few more for me and im off, i hope we dont get anymore thunderstorms tonight 2 adults, 3 kids in one bed doesnt go well :curse:

gill
Old Aug 25th 2007, 10:34 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gill_andy_grew
wow is that the time, i feel like bed, been up since 6am again.

Been to the train festival today
and kfc for tea, what are those side orders

just a few more for me and im off, i hope we dont get anymore thunderstorms tonight 2 adults, 3 kids in one bed doesnt go well :curse:

gill
2 alka selzas for my hangover please............... had our leaving party last night and I'm sure someone spiked my drink with more jack that I normally have. (sits down heavily) what makes it worse we're going to Cardiff to watch the Wales match with friends and I'll have to do it all over again whew.
Old Aug 26th 2007, 4:44 am
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna_D
2 alka selzas for my hangover please............... had our leaving party last night and I'm sure someone spiked my drink with more jack that I normally have. (sits down heavily) what makes it worse we're going to Cardiff to watch the Wales match with friends and I'll have to do it all over again whew.
you poor thing
Old Aug 26th 2007, 5:10 am
BE Forum Addict

boxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond repute

Can I have some vodka please to numb the pain in my neck (no, it's not the OH this time), have been very silly stripping paint off door casings and it's a tad sore now.

I've also finished the course of valium the DR gave me to relax it (thank god, I've just lost 3 days out of my life) so I'll have to settle for vodka instead.

Sharon
Old Aug 26th 2007, 7:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by boxerdog03
Can I have some vodka please to numb the pain in my neck (no, it's not the OH this time), have been very silly stripping paint off door casings and it's a tad sore now.

I've also finished the course of valium the DR gave me to relax it (thank god, I've just lost 3 days out of my life) so I'll have to settle for vodka instead.

Sharon
Sould you be mixing vodka and valium, oh well your a nurse so i suppose you know what your doing enjoy
Old Aug 26th 2007, 7:13 am
BE Forum Addict

boxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stu-pot
Sould you be mixing vodka and valium, oh well your a nurse so i suppose you know what your doing enjoy
No, you shouldn't mix them, but finished my valium yesterday, so I'm clean. What I shouldn't be doing is stripping paint off doors, but they won't do themself and the house needs to go on the market.

Can I have another please
Old Aug 28th 2007, 5:46 am
BE Forum Addict

i'm here for a couple of hours if anyone wants a drink
Old Aug 28th 2007, 6:15 am
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

oh ill have a drink (steps outside) AHHHHHHHHHH (comes back in) sorry about that , ive been on this blasted computer all day, trying to fix it caus the dam internet security will not let me visit ANY web pages without me switchin it off!! defeats the object dont u think?
Old Aug 28th 2007, 6:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by walkerv05
oh ill have a drink (steps outside) AHHHHHHHHHH (comes back in) sorry about that , ive been on this blasted computer all day, trying to fix it caus the dam internet security will not let me visit ANY web pages without me switchin it off!! defeats the object dont u think?
what you having?
Old Aug 28th 2007, 6:25 am
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Stu-pot
what you having?
ill have one of those alchopops please any flavour dont care, u pick!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.