The Bar Is Now Open

Old Sep 13th 2006, 9:05 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
I realise that much
How?? I could have said that I'm into rappers or Athletes.

I could be into 'bad boys'. No, maybe not. Too old to sort them out now.
Old Sep 13th 2006, 9:07 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
How??
Just reading between the lines
Old Sep 13th 2006, 9:10 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Just reading between the lines
How much you had to drink? and you can still read???

Rack 'em up bartender - make his a double!!
Old Sep 14th 2006, 4:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
How much you had to drink? and you can still read???

Rack 'em up bartender - make his a double!!
Drinks coming up and a double for BC
Old Sep 14th 2006, 6:22 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandyg
Drinks coming up and a double for BC
Can I have another?
Old Sep 14th 2006, 9:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Can I have another?

And what's the magic word?

Very early good morning everyne!
Old Sep 14th 2006, 3:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
And what's the magic word?

Very early good morning everyne!
That could be a tough one Willmore, Butch wouldn't be Butch if he used the magic word .

Anymore drinks whilst i'm serving
Old Sep 14th 2006, 4:07 pm
Account Closed

yonk is an unknown quantity at this point

That could be a tough one Willmore, Butch wouldn't be Butch if he used the magic word .

Anymore drinks whilst i'm serving
Yes, I need a drink.

I'm sicky ill and being hassled by recruitment agencies.

I have a real problem saying no to people.....particularly if they are nice people but I don't want to go back to my last job at the moment.

I feel it is morally wrong to turn down work too!
Old Sep 14th 2006, 4:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yonk
Yes, I need a drink.

I'm sicky ill and being hassled by recruitment agencies.
Hello there Yonk! Long time no see! I saw you were the last post on this thread so came in here to hassle you for that update picture - then I see you're not feeling well, so I won't

Women in general seem to have a problem with 'no'. Learn to start saying it - it's a very liberating experience

As I'm here, I'll have an orange juice please (there's NO excuse for bad manners - BUTCH!! )
Old Sep 14th 2006, 4:59 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Calgal
Hello there Yonk! Long time no see! I saw you were the last post on this thread so came in here to hassle you for that update picture - then I see you're not feeling well, so I won't

Women in general seem to have a problem with 'no'. Learn to start saying it - it's a very liberating experience

No probs, been thinking about you & downloaded some photos yesterday - I finally found my camera!
Attached Thumbnails The Bar Is Now Open-dscf0027.jpg  
Old Sep 14th 2006, 5:01 pm
Account Closed

No probs, been thinking about you & downloaded some photos yesterday - I finally found my camera!

it is better than that now....it's a bit dark now but I'll do you a picture with the new carpet sometime soon!
Old Sep 14th 2006, 8:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

One Orange juice for Calgal, a very large red wine for me, what are you having Yonk?
Old Sep 14th 2006, 8:20 pm
Account Closed

One Orange juice for Calgal, a very large red wine for me, what are you having Yonk?
Anything that will stop me feeling quite so ill - red wine appeared to work earlier....

Anyway, only the 1 glass as I have a job interview in the morning. Not quite sure how, I'm not actually jobhunting at the moment - just had to find my passport for a security check....do you think they will mind the bright red Rudolf nose I currently have? I suppose coughing all over them is a no-no too?

Ho hum.

Everytime I think of the word "job", I hear Ro typing "you're being assimilated...!" and Borg......

Last edited by yonk; Sep 14th 2006 at 8:24 pm.
Old Sep 14th 2006, 8:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Anything that will stop me feeling quite so ill - red wine appeared to work earlier....

Anyway, only the 1 glass as I have a job interview in the morning. Not quite sure how, I'm not actually jobhunting at the moment - just had to find my passport for a security check....do you think they will mind the bright red Rudolf nose I currently have? I suppose coughing all over them is a no-no too?

Ho hum.
I'm on a nice Aussie red at the moment, one glass of it coming up

Hmm, so your not after a job but you have an interview, very interesting . If suppose if you don't need the job/money ring up and cancel it, or if you can't do that go and cough, sneeze a lot in the hope that they don't offer you the position anyway.
Old Sep 14th 2006, 8:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

OI! That's not your kitchen (I know you're not putting carpet in there ) Don't forget to put it in the reno thread so we can keep things tidy! (Suppose I better go find it before it falls off completely)

Thanks for the juice Mandy - but can I have a large brandy too, please?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.