The Bar Is Now Open

Old Aug 4th 2007, 3:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

fuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

I'll join you - a nice long cold lager while I sort out the BBQ.

We've had a busy day selling stuff!
Old Aug 4th 2007, 4:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna_D
Is there anyone serving? Just off up the Rugby Club to watch the Wales v England match and thought I'd start early. Can I have a long cold glass of larger please. x
England 62 - Wales 5, sorry Lorna, one way game...
Old Aug 4th 2007, 6:02 pm
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

large vodka for mesumos never turned upbut beat daughter on a bouncy thing where you knock eachother off their standI won that rounddrink please
Old Aug 4th 2007, 6:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

fuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kate white
large vodka for mesumos never turned upbut beat daughter on a bouncy thing where you knock eachother off their standI won that rounddrink please
Have one on me Kate - I'm shattered
Old Aug 4th 2007, 6:25 pm
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

put your feet up and join me laterIve already had 4 vodkas as they were jumping into my hand at James work2 nights drinking is going to kill mebut who cares
Old Aug 4th 2007, 6:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

put your feet up and join me laterIve already had 4 vodkas as they were jumping into my hand at James work2 nights drinking is going to kill mebut who cares
I think I've had enough - 3 white wine with the BBQ - the men are now watching footie (in August). Just wait - they won't see so much in BC - I hope

I'll have a cup of coffee and some pudding!

Got no fish in my pond now - all sold today - I'm quite sad but couldn't take them on the plane and the buyers are filling the pond in and they would have flushed them down the loo
Old Aug 4th 2007, 6:47 pm
Lloydminster AB

thats murderJames got a email from a company in SK and they are interested in taking James on march-april next year but not going to jump with joy been there before and the offer fell throughso will hold back the real drinking untill we are singed and sealed.so its coffie soon for me
Old Aug 4th 2007, 6:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

thats murderJames got a email from a company in SK and they are interested in taking James on march-april next year but not going to jump with joy been there before and the offer fell throughso will hold back the real drinking untill we are singed and sealed.so its coffie soon for me
Oh Kate - that is really good news

It will all work out for you - it would be great to see you move to Canada

Stick to the coffee then you can have a REAL BOOZE-UP when the job is sorted

Jo

PS I couldn't have slept if I thought they went down the loo
Old Aug 4th 2007, 8:31 pm
Lloydminster AB

we had 24 koi carp and a heron came and ate 20 of them if I had caught the dam bird I would have made it spit them back out:ROFL:the fish were 5 inches long so the bloody heron had a party and the sucker came back the next year after we got more koi carp and ate 3 so we gave them away to kevin's befriended the pond now has been filled in and 2 bushes placed in each side:thumb down:so know how you feel.where is Steve tonight I guess I bored him to death:ROFLr maybe he is still covered in bruises
Old Aug 4th 2007, 10:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

boxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by skiboy10
I think I've had enough - 3 white wine with the BBQ - the men are now watching footie (in August). Just wait - they won't see so much in BC - I hope

I'll have a cup of coffee and some pudding!

Got no fish in my pond now - all sold today - I'm quite sad but couldn't take them on the plane and the buyers are filling the pond in and they would have flushed them down the loo
We've got to sell our koi too, some of them are really big 20inches. Where did you advertise them or did you let friends have them?

Oh large voddy please, this de-cluttering is hard work

Last edited by boxerdog03; Aug 4th 2007 at 10:23 pm. Reason: forgot drink
Old Aug 4th 2007, 10:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

hi have u got a mud slide? had one in canada 2 days ago and loved it, got a VERY large deluxone in TGI Fridays in Niagara, it had icecream and chocolate drops in it as well as the vodka, if not ill have a carona light with a slice of lime taaaaa,it was a great trip, next time i go it will be to live!!
Old Aug 4th 2007, 11:24 pm
Lloydminster AB

YEAH woman now its another party soonnice one
Old Aug 5th 2007, 5:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by boxerdog03
We've got to sell our koi too, some of them are really big 20inches. Where did you advertise them or did you let friends have them?

Oh large voddy please, this de-cluttering is hard work
We advertised them in the local Bargain Pages - as they are "pets" you have to pay for the ad. We had put the "fish problem" on the back burner so to speak and then suddenly had a panic midweek! The ad came out on Friday and some lovely people came over from Wolverhampton yesterday - they were here 3 hours as we had to empty the pond. They also bought one of my acers - added bonus. I was happy to let the fish go as I knew the buyers are really keen on fish. They keep quite a lot of koi as well (20' x12' pool).

We have had several calls since they sold - a lot of interest about.

Jo

xx
Old Aug 5th 2007, 5:16 am
BE Forum Addict

we had 24 koi carp and a heron came and ate 20 of them if I had caught the dam bird I would have made it spit them back out:ROFL:the fish were 5 inches long so the bloody heron had a party and the sucker came back the next year after we got more koi carp and ate 3 so we gave them away to kevin's befriended the pond now has been filled in and 2 bushes placed in each side:thumb down:so know how you feel.where is Steve tonight I guess I bored him to death:ROFLr maybe he is still covered in bruises
We have had problems with herons - our house backs onto a nature reserve with several lakes so they are always flying over. I ended up having lots of pots of acers etc round the pool so the herons couldn't land/take off. Someone we know of had a BIG koi set-up and arrived home one day to find their £2,000 champion koi expired on the patio! A heron had tried to get it but it must have been too heavy so had been dropped!! It would have broken my heart

Jo

x
Old Aug 5th 2007, 8:34 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve666
England 62 - Wales 5, sorry Lorna, one way game...
sigh - I know - had to drown my sorrows then so this morning I need a large coffee and painkillersl. OH is sleeping off his hangover

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.