The Bar Is Now Open

Old Oct 2nd 2006, 3:23 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
My diet is pretty crap at the mo. I don't eat much and what I do eat is probably very unhealthy anyway.

I need to sort myself out really. I'm not thinking straight today either. Was on the pc chatting from 5am today (3am yr time) so am starting to wilt already.
Well you can't go wrong with a handful of nuts, IMO.

You need to eat Ice...
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 3:26 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=hot wasabi peas]Well you can't go wrong with a handful of nuts, IMO. QUOTE]

Yes I vaguely remember someone else telling me that

And we weren't talking peanuts
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 3:39 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes I vaguely remember someone else telling me that

And we weren't talking peanuts
Of course! Walnuts!
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 4:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

can't leave you girls alone for a minute without you talking about nuts
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 4:22 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Stu-pot
can't leave you girls alone for a minute without you talking about nuts
And if we leave you blokes alone - you talk about.............

Soccer, beer and women - not necessarily in that order
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 4:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

And if we leave you blokes alone - you talk about.............

Soccer, beer and women - not necessarily in that order
2 out of 3, i don't like football
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 4:59 pm
End of the line

2 out of 3, i don't like football
I'm glad you qualified that - I may have got worried there
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 5:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

I'm glad you qualified that - I may have got worried there
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 6:23 pm
End of the line

Well the sun is over the yardarm - and seeing as this is a bar.......... I'll have a large vodka please.

And seeing as you are the only man talking to me at the mo - have one for yourself too Stuart
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 7:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well the sun is over the yardarm - and seeing as this is a bar.......... I'll have a large vodka please.

And seeing as you are the only man talking to me at the mo - have one for yourself too Stuart

One large vodka for ice, i'll have a coffee as i'm working again later
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 12:15 am
BE Forum Addict

God i need a strong coffee to stop me falling asleep
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 12:18 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

God i need a strong coffee to stop me falling asleep
shouldnt you be working?
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 12:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
shouldnt you be working?
thats the beauty of being in charge, i just keep an eye on things
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 12:23 am
End of the line

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
shouldnt you be working?
Shouldn't you???
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 12:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Shouldn't you???

you still going ice

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.