The Bar Is Now Open

Old Oct 4th 2007, 11:43 am
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

Originally Posted by koogar
Bit quiet in here.
Where's that hamster eatin hanson fan butch these days?
where have you been koogar seen all or most of what you have posted glad your on board even sent you a PE but no reply but thats ok doing fine with all you have to give and all you to get people to sit up and take notice I for one are glad you are back on here

kate
Old Oct 4th 2007, 12:18 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kate white
where have you been koogar seen all or most of what you have posted glad your on board even sent you a PE but no reply but thats ok doing fine with all you have to give and all you to get people to sit up and take notice I for one are glad you are back on here

kate
Why, thank you Kate.
I'm not sure everyone will agree with you on that but, I have to admit,there's nothing more I enjoy than sneaking up on a sleepy person and banging my gong
Old Oct 5th 2007, 12:07 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

wtf is the barman/lady???
Old Oct 5th 2007, 7:56 pm
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

heck the bar is closed this weekendmust be due to weather or somethinok Im in looking for a hair of the dog boy oh boy was that black coffie strong last night
kate
Old Oct 6th 2007, 2:40 am
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute

wtf is the barman/lady???
I'm here just cleaning the toilets again.

You men really need to try and aim just a little bit harder, it's not that difficult you know.

Anyway, what's your poison, I'm having black coffee at the moment, then off to do some shopping and then paint my lovely popcorn ceiling.
Old Oct 6th 2007, 4:00 am
Whatacomplete Member

Originally Posted by raine66

You men really need to try and aim just a little bit harder, it's not that difficult you know.

Anyway, what's your poison, I'm having black coffee at the moment, then off to do some shopping and then paint my lovely popcorn ceiling.
Umm.... I'll have a JD and Coke please Raine and a hairy poodle for Kate
Old Oct 6th 2007, 7:29 am

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

and a large vodka and cola for me with plenty of ice
Been in garden all day keeping it lovely for when someone wants to buy it

O i hate gardens, especially with 3 little ones helping me
just need the dancers now please
Old Oct 6th 2007, 7:31 am
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gill_andy_grew
and a large vodka and cola for me with plenty of ice
Been in garden all day keeping it lovely for when someone wants to buy it

O i hate gardens, especially with 3 little ones helping me
just need the dancers now please
and dancers on their way.
Old Oct 6th 2007, 7:50 am

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

Wow they are going down easy tonight

I hope you dont mind me just sitting at the bar, my feet are killing me and my legs and arms
I cant do the cleaning tonight, but ill take my turn later
I think ill have a few more to drink and head to my bath, phew i think i need it
Old Oct 6th 2007, 8:02 am
Lloydminster AB

Originally Posted by raine66

you still cleaning the toilets bunch a smelly lotraine can I ask HOW did you end up with a popcorn ceiling or should I not ask that one
Old Oct 6th 2007, 8:08 am
Lloydminster AB

Umm.... I'll have a JD and Coke please Raine and a hairy poodle for Kate
koogar its black coffie (vodka and coke)dont hold back on the vodka heck time to open the other coffie jargod the coffie is going down well tonight
Old Oct 6th 2007, 11:25 am
Reunited

you still cleaning the toilets bunch a smelly lotraine can I ask HOW did you end up with a popcorn ceiling or should I not ask that one
Don't ask, I haven't actually long finished, this was my first attempt doing one of those ceilings, and to say it was horrible is putting it mildly.

My OH ask how many coats I thought it will need to which I said who cares how many it will need, what I can tell you is that it's getting only one.

I used that paint that goes on pink and then drys white.

I am now going to sit down with a well deserved glass of wine.

Tomorrow I will paint the coving then the walls.
Old Oct 7th 2007, 7:32 am
Lloydminster AB

you poor thing you will be shatterd and need a doublethank god James does the ceilings I do the glossing and we both do the walls but hell I hate glossing doorsfeet up and drink up you have earned it

kate
Old Oct 7th 2007, 9:14 am
Reunited

you poor thing you will be shatterd and need a doublethank god James does the ceilings I do the glossing and we both do the walls but hell I hate glossing doorsfeet up and drink up you have earned it

kate
Done coving and painted one alcove, and I don't like it.

I am now sat with a JD & coke, which is so not like me normally wine is enough, it must be bad.
Old Oct 7th 2007, 9:47 am

Hey why not just cover everything up and spray paint

id love to do that

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.