Wikiposts

The Bar Is Now Open

Old Jun 26th 2006, 7:59 am
Made in the UK

poolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

What are the rules on the quiz, can we answer a question each or do we have to answer all of the questions individually?
Old Jun 26th 2006, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by raine66
I knew I could count on you Mandy

Remember and keep your eye on the sneaky ones that keep helping themselves to the stock

Now to get to work on your quiz :scared:

No worries Raine i've just hired two doormen who turned up in an RV

apparently they've worked in clubs
Attached Thumbnails The Bar Is Now Open-barman1.jpg   The Bar Is Now Open-barman2.jpg  
Old Jun 26th 2006, 8:09 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

well, that'll ding dang do for me
Old Jun 26th 2006, 8:11 am
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandyg
No worries Raine i've just hired two doormen who turned up in an RV

apparently they've worked in clubs
Priceless
Old Jun 26th 2006, 8:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poolking
What are the rules on the quiz, can we answer a question each or do we have to answer all of the questions individually?
All individually, or if you get stuck post your results and let others fill in the gaps
Old Jun 26th 2006, 8:18 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the move Raine, I'll keep an eye on the bar till your settled

In the mean time lets see how you get on with these
1) OMD stands for what?

2) Aqua had a hit from the film sliding doors, what was it?

3)Who sang here comes the hotstepper

4) What was Cher singing about on top of a battleship?

5) What type of tree was a U2 album?

6)He's been known as many alias Alladin/ Ziggy /thin white duke - name 3 films he's starred in?

7)Where do Heart come from?

8) Who it the 80's sand that things could only get better?

9) Which rock album is deemed to have spent the most time in the charts?

10) Name the theme tune + artist from Top gun?

11) Who just wanted to have fun and drove all night to get it?

12) Which colourful group had a hit with since you've been gone?

13) Who does not fear the reaper?

14)Who's been around the world but can't find her baby?

15) What type of moon were the Echo and the bunnymen singing about?

answers tomorrow, enjoy
just so I don't have to keep going back a page
Old Jun 26th 2006, 8:22 am
Made in the UK

poolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud of

Okay here are my answers

1. Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark

2. Turn Back Time?

5. Joshua

6. The Man Who Fell To Earth, The Labyrnth, don't know the third

10. Berlin - Take My Breath Away

12. Rainbow

13. The Blue Oyster Cult

14. Ace of Base

15. Blue

Old Jun 26th 2006, 8:26 am
Whatacomplete Member

Okay here are my answers

2. Turn Back Time?

5. Joshua

12. Rainbow

13. The Blue Oyster Cult

14. lisa stansfield

15. Blue

that's 14 I think
Old Jun 26th 2006, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Okay here are my answers

2. Turn Back Time?

5. Joshua

12. Rainbow

13. The Blue Oyster Cult

14. Ace of Base

15. Blue

That JD must be good stuff i only asked 15 questions
Old Jun 26th 2006, 8:29 am
Made in the UK

That JD must be good stuff i only asked 15 questions
Its a bonus crystall ball question
Old Jun 26th 2006, 8:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Its a bonus crystall ball question
Crystal ball my a*** your p****d
Old Jun 26th 2006, 8:32 am
Whatacomplete Member

4. Turn Back Time

5. Joshua

7. sweden?

12. Rainbow

13. bill and ted

14. lisa stansfield

15. blue

16. the wombles

Last edited by koogar; Jun 26th 2006 at 8:42 am.
Old Jun 26th 2006, 8:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by koogar

4. Turn Back Time

5. Joshua

7. sweden?

12. Rainbow

13. The Blue Oyster Cult

14. Ace of Base

15. Blue

16. the wombles

Er Koogar on you on something illegal like drugs?? like cat nip
Old Jun 26th 2006, 8:38 am
Made in the UK

Crystal ball my a*** your p****d
your a*** looks like a crystal ball?
Old Jun 26th 2006, 8:38 am
Whatacomplete Member

Er Koogar on you on something illegal like drugs?? like cat nip
errmmm......what gave it away?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.