The Bar Is Now Open

Old Jun 30th 2006, 2:12 am
BE Enthusiast

mjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

Wow kinda quiet round here tonight.....think i saw some tumble weed blowing around outside. As there's noone about think I'll help me self to a mojito.
Old Jun 30th 2006, 2:25 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mjanovitz
Wow kinda quiet round here tonight.....think i saw some tumble weed blowing around outside. As there's noone about think I'll help me self to a mojito.
Hey Mark. What's a mojito?

I'm drinking cold sake.
Old Jun 30th 2006, 2:33 am
BE Enthusiast

mjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas

I'm drinking cold sake.
2 parts White rum, 1 part Lime juice, top up Soda water, 10 Mint sprigs, 1 part Ice cubes, 1 Lime slice, 1 teaspoon Sugar

Mash the mint and sugar together. Add the (dark or light) rum and lime juice and pour over the ice. Top up with soda water.

There are probably variations. Never had sake, so whats that like then? Saw your post on the medieval witch trials post, was a nice post but think wasting your time, the villagers appear to be revolting

Have you tried a B52
Old Jun 30th 2006, 2:33 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm drinking cold sake.
At this time of day!!!!!! (wheres mine )
Old Jun 30th 2006, 2:46 am

2 parts White rum, 1 part Lime juice, top up Soda water, 10 Mint sprigs, 1 part Ice cubes, 1 Lime slice, 1 teaspoon Sugar

Mash the mint and sugar together. Add the (dark or light) rum and lime juice and pour over the ice. Top up with soda water.

There are probably variations. Never had sake, so whats that like then? Saw your post on the medieval witch trials post, was a nice post but think wasting your time, the villagers appear to be revolting

Have you tried a B52
That mojito sounds good but like a lot of work!

Sake...mmmmmm.... I worked in a sushi bar for five years and grew very fond of it and had access to a lot of bootlegged stuff not available at the liquor stores. It's very smooth and surprisingly intoxicating. Most people have it heated, I prefer it cold. Japanese vodka is also very good.

I haven't had a b52 in a long while - what's in it? I can't remember... baileys, kaluha and ???
Old Jun 30th 2006, 2:49 am
BE Enthusiast

That mojito sounds good but like a lot of work!

Sake...mmmmmm.... I worked in a sushi bar for five years and grew very fond of it and had access to a lot of bootlegged stuff not available at the liquor stores. It's very smooth and surprisingly intoxicating.
You may have just described yourself there......very smooth and surprisingly intoxicating

I haven't had a b52 in a long while - what's in it? I can't remember... baileys, kaluha and ???

Grand Marnier is the one that floats on top.
Old Jun 30th 2006, 2:54 am

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
At this time of day!!!!!! (wheres mine )
It's nearly my bedtime! But here (except imagine sake)

Plus on my hot date with Steve, he kept sticking his nitro glycerin patches on me and I kinda liked it a little too much! I need something to calm me down.
Old Jun 30th 2006, 2:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Plus on my hot date with Steve, he kept sticking his nitro glycerin patches on me and I kinda liked it a little too much! I need something to calm me down.
Isn't that some kind of explosive?
Old Jun 30th 2006, 2:58 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

And you call me a perv :scared:
Old Jun 30th 2006, 3:03 am

Isn't that some kind of explosive?
I think so!
Old Jun 30th 2006, 3:07 am
Forum Regular

davio28 is an unknown quantity at this point

Bottle of brron ale
Old Jun 30th 2006, 3:09 am

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
And you call me a perv :scared:
But you are one!
Old Jun 30th 2006, 3:11 am
BE Enthusiast

But you are one!
She has you there mate
Old Jun 30th 2006, 3:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by davio28
Bottle of brron ale
Welcome, coming right up........did I hear "one for yourself"?
Old Jun 30th 2006, 3:12 am
Banned

But you are one!
OK produce the evidence for this slight on my reputation!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.