The Bar Is Now Open

Old Jul 13th 2006, 11:21 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Have you contacted Calgary Health to see if you continue working?

I am really sorry to hear that, was it a big 'miss'?
I had to pass minimum of ten "stations" ... I got nine, so I suppose no it was not a big miss, but a miss is as good as a mile.

I'm going to talk to the licensing board first before I tell Calgary Health, as I suspect they won't have a clue unless I tell them what happens next.
I tried calling when I got home but I missed them by 5 minutes I think.
Old Jul 13th 2006, 11:25 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Morwenna
Well I've just seen a client with a shoulder replacement, but I think she was right way up .... and I was. It was hard being cheery and encouraging though, when I opened that envelope on my way to see her!
I understand that you feel devestated, after studying etc but on a positive note at least now you will be better prepared for the resit. You will have a better idea of what is coming and how to interpret it. I don't know your circumstances but I am sure you will survive and go on to be a really good physio. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger, so have another drink and put the exam behind you. Look forward and see what happens next.
Old Jul 13th 2006, 11:34 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

I had to pass minimum of ten "stations" ... I got nine, so I suppose no it was not a big miss, but a miss is as good as a mile.

I'm going to talk to the licensing board first before I tell Calgary Health, as I suspect they won't have a clue unless I tell them what happens next.
I tried calling when I got home but I missed them by 5 minutes I think.
Did they tell you which 'stations' you 'failed'?
Old Jul 13th 2006, 11:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

Big drink please. Don't care what it is. I just got my exam result. I failed.
I am sooooo sorry; my commiserations Morwenna - you must be gutted

Drown your sorrows with these.
Old Jul 14th 2006, 3:36 am
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys .... I'm not feeling quite so awful now I have got over the shock somewhat, my family's all home and I've had something to eat.

Just gotta move on. First thing is to persuade the college that I am safe to be let out on my own, otherwise I shall be looking for another job. I think it's doubtful that I won't be able to work at all, having read the website again.

Ah well, c'est la vie.

I'll buy you all a beer for being good eggs!
Old Jul 14th 2006, 11:38 am
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks guys .... I'm not feeling quite so awful now I have got over the shock somewhat, my family's all home and I've had something to eat.

Just gotta move on. First thing is to persuade the college that I am safe to be let out on my own, otherwise I shall be looking for another job. I think it's doubtful that I won't be able to work at all, having read the website again.

Ah well, c'est la vie.

I'll buy you all a beer for being good eggs!
Well today is another day and I hope that a night's sleep has left you feeling a little better. Have a good day.
Old Jul 14th 2006, 1:41 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
Well today is another day and I hope that a night's sleep has left you feeling a little better. Have a good day.
Yes I feel much better today.

Oh you werent talking to me
Old Jul 14th 2006, 1:46 pm
End of the line

Yes I feel much better today.

Oh you werent talking to me
My daddy warned me about talking to strange men
Old Jul 14th 2006, 1:47 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
My daddy warned me about talking to strange men
Didnt work though did it.
Old Jul 14th 2006, 2:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Good morning everyone!
Old Jul 14th 2006, 2:58 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by willmore
Good morning everyone!
Coffees Ready and the sausage is just about done.
Old Jul 14th 2006, 3:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Then just let me have a quick shower and Im all yours!
Old Jul 14th 2006, 3:07 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by willmore
Then just let me have a quick shower and Im all yours!
Hell woman...why are you always going for a shower when I want to talk to you !!

Sent you a PM
Old Jul 14th 2006, 3:10 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by CasG
Hell woman...why are you always going for a shower when I want to talk to you !!

Sent you a PM
You could always have me instead.
Old Jul 14th 2006, 3:12 pm
End of the line

Hey you never offer me coffee and sausage!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.