Wikiposts

The Bar Is Now Open

Old Jun 23rd 2006, 3:17 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

They moved 2 of my threads.........boo-hoo.
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 3:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Tuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by koogar
They moved 2 of my threads.........boo-hoo.
I think someone is trying to make a point. Perhaps we should ask nicely for a sub-forum like the yanks and aussies have?
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 3:23 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tuppence
I think someone is trying to make a point. Perhaps we should ask nicely for a sub-forum like the yanks and aussies have?
well, one of them, the title was a bit....umm....dodgy, but there was nothing wrong with the other one. there wasn't even a reason given.
ah well, people with power eh?
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 3:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Tuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond repute

well, one of them, the title was a bit....umm....dodgy, but there was nothing wrong with the other one. there wasn't even a reason given.
ah well, people with power eh?
I think the problem is that it's nothing at all to do with Canada.
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 3:28 am
Whatacomplete Member

Originally Posted by Tuppence
I think the problem is that it's nothing at all to do with Canada.
thought about that, but then raines' scouser joke would have gone too.
I think I'm just being shown who's boss........lol
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 4:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

What the heck is going on with all these threads being moved!
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 5:16 am
Whatacomplete Member

well, we can't talk about small aquatic mammals, feline house pets or cookery.
what about films?
what's your favourite film?
mine is SNATCH
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 5:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
What the heck is going on with all these threads being moved!

Just don't mention little furry animals! :scared:
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 8:51 am
Made in the UK

poolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Stop calling mark a fairy
So you're not a fairy yourself then?

10 buckets of JD and coke with tons of ice please
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 9:18 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

well, we can't talk about small aquatic mammals, feline house pets or cookery.
what about films?
what's your favourite film?
mine is SNATCH
What about Books? Mine was Fanny By Gaslight.
TV shows of the 40\50\60s? I quite liked Blame It On Beaver
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 10:16 pm
Whatacomplete Member

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
What about Books? Mine was Fanny By Gaslight.
TV shows of the 40\50\60s? I quite liked Blame It On Beaver
beaver and butthead
snatch of the day
starskey and tush
oh, the list goes on.................
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 11:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

You can't beat puss in boots

Anyway who's for a drink?
Old Jun 24th 2006, 12:02 am
Made in the UK

poolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mandyg
You can't beat puss in boots

Anyway who's for a drink?
I am 50 buckets of JD and coke, and don't spare the ice.

I've heard Moby Dick is a great book for the ladies
Old Jun 24th 2006, 12:03 am
Whatacomplete Member

Just for the record, after having my fanny kicked out of canada and into the lounge, where the australians could abuse it, it has now been kicked out of the lounge too. It was last seen being dragged towards ayres rock by a dingo.
Poor fanny.
Old Jun 24th 2006, 12:03 am
Made in the UK

Just for the record, after having my fanny kicked out of canada and into the lounge, where the australians could abuse it, it has now been kicked out of the lounge too. It was last seen being dragged towards ayres rock by a dingo.
Poor fanny.
Fanny Craddock?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.