Wikiposts

The Bar Is Now Open

Old Jan 2nd 2007, 3:40 am
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

Originally Posted by Stu-pot
Just to let you know i'm working all night, so if your in need of a drink i'll be here to serve your fav tipple
Its no good just serving them babe, are you paying for them too??
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 3:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IceMaiden

go on then my shout, since i earn a tad more than you
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 3:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Hello you. Im on the run (sorry) breakfast time here.

Hope everything is going well for you.

Good mornng everyone!
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 3:56 am
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Hello Sue, I tried to send u an email but I must have the address wrong. Can u pm me with it please.

How are you, anyway.

Things are not too bad for me. I am managing with the help of my friends.
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 4:02 am
End of the line

go on then my shout, since i earn a tad more than you
You may get paid more than I do, but believe me I certainly earn my money! I could do your job - well last night's anyway , but I doubt if you could do mine
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 4:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

You may get paid more than I do, but believe me I certainly earn my money! I could do your job - well last night's anyway , but I doubt if you could do mine

true
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 4:39 am
End of the line

true
Women are sooooo much better than men - at most things

But there are times when we do need a man.....

DIY, and catching spiders
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 5:14 am
BE Forum Addict

DIY & SPIDERS !!!!!!!! do us a favour
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 5:51 am
End of the line

DIY & SPIDERS !!!!!!!! do us a favour
Weeelll, ok then I admit it, there is one other very small thing that we do need men for ......................................

Filling up the car

Unless you can think of anything else
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 5:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Weeelll, ok then I admit it, there is one other very small thing that we do need men for ....................................

Filling up the car

Unless you can think of anything else

now your being cheeky
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 8:07 am
End of the line

now your being cheeky
Ok I've finished the bottle of red I was drinking, so how about a large Remy for a cheeky girl
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 8:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Ok I've finished the bottle of red I was drinking, so how about a large Remy for a cheeky girl

enjoy
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 3:26 am
End of the line

enjoy
I'll have a large drink thanks, I've had a busy day shopping and sorting out my life.

Both were quite easy in the end, but I could still do with a Remy
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 7:03 am
End of the line

I've just stopped by to say goodbye. I won't be in again.

Thanks for everything Stu. x
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 7:52 am
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Raine

Happy New Year to you and yours. Hope everything is well with you.

All the best for 2007 xx
Happy New Year to you too, make it a good one

Raine

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.