Wikiposts

The Bar Is Now Open

Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:11 pm
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

[QUOTE=manghams;5481364]
Originally Posted by kate white

I'll need one tomorrow; can't sleep worrying about that shipping company taking all my stuff away - including my computer!!!!
I'll have to use my mums laptop (hate the things). :curse:
Michál
hope you managed a sleep have a drink or two tonight good luck with the shipping

kate
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

manghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: The Bar Is Now Open

[quote=kate white;5482809]
Originally Posted by manghams

hope you managed a sleep have a drink or two tonight good luck with the shipping

kate
Didn't sleep last night; probably won't tonight;
definitely feeling anxious now -
Point of no return!
Old Oct 28th 2007, 11:45 pm
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=manghams;5483076]

Point of no return!
you poor thing you will just have to have a good fewthat should do the trick
Old Oct 29th 2007, 2:51 am
BE Forum Addict

fuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=manghams;5483076]

Point of no return!
I know exactly how you feel All I can say is "Don't worry" (haha!) It will all happen and these few weeks will seem like a bad dream once you are in Canada I found it was one of the worst experiences of my life BUT it is really worth it

Karma sent

Jo
Old Oct 29th 2007, 3:02 am
Lloydminster AB

[QUOTE=skiboy10;5484123]

I know exactly how you feel All I can say is "Don't worry" (haha!) It will all happen and these few weeks will seem like a bad dream once you are in Canada I found it was one of the worst experiences of my life BUT it is really worth it

Karma sent

Jo
god I hope your right we have our first viewing tonightI hope the woman falls in love with the place and buys it and we get our first xmass in canada this year

kate
Old Oct 29th 2007, 3:03 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=manghams;5482635]
Originally Posted by Lorna_D

Absolutely; have a drink on me
Enjoyed that drink, good luck with the movers
Old Oct 29th 2007, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

fuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=kate white;5484157]
Originally Posted by skiboy10

god I hope your right we have our first viewing tonightI hope the woman falls in love with the place and buys it and we get our first xmass in canada this year

kate
Keeping my fingers crossed for the viewing. I'll leave you a drink on the bar

Cheers

Jo
Old Oct 30th 2007, 3:21 am
Lloydminster AB

we got the Eastwood nosey parkers they are well known here I just did not know the name but soon as I opend the door I just thought oh god here we go ah well never mind there is always another day
Old Oct 30th 2007, 4:19 am

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

Well at least you have the first viewingout of the way, even if it was the neighbours

Mine got another call "hi im still here"
told her ill bug her every day now
and then ill send my little mutt to get her, well suck her fingers

Wheres the bar person, i need a beer

Ill help myself and leave the money on the bar

Old Oct 30th 2007, 5:52 am
BE Forum Addict

manghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=skiboy10;5484123]

Karma sent

Jo
Packers have been and gone and so has my stuff
But not half as bad as I expected; have some breathing space now - just no bed
I'll have a voddy when the kids are in bed (they still have theirs!)

Old Oct 30th 2007, 5:54 am
BE Forum Addict

we got the Eastwood nosey parkers they are well known here I just did not know the name but soon as I opend the door I just thought oh god here we go ah well never mind there is always another day

Deep breath, shoulders back and prepare for another day.
The buyers are coming - just be hang in there.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 10:26 am

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

Is no one here again, wow the bar looks a mess

When ive finished tomorrow ill nip in with my mop and bucket and give this place a winter clean as well

In the mean time a large for me

Gill
Old Nov 9th 2007, 10:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by gill_andy_grew
Is no one here again, wow the bar looks a mess

When ive finished tomorrow ill nip in with my mop and bucket and give this place a winter clean as well

In the mean time a large for me

Gill

Sorry about the mess, I thought I was here drinking alone; so glad to hear another voice - or was that just inside my head
Old Nov 9th 2007, 10:37 am

HAHA im a ghost, must be in your head

Afew more of and you'll be fine
Old Nov 9th 2007, 11:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Ah! Nice to see you in here Gill - let me buy you a drink to wish you luck for the Open House tomorrow (or today where you are!)

Any one else fancy a drink?

Is Kate around tonight?

The house selling is a complete nightmare - enough to drive anyone to drink

Cheers

Jo

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.