OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Old Apr 13th 2008, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

kdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

CONGRATULATIONS YANCHEP !That Vino is getting closer Yanchep ! ! ! You still on for a good old celebration when we all get to Perth ?

Big congratulations once again.

Keely.
]
Originally Posted by yanchep
[

HI GUYS,

WE GOT OUR VISA THIS MORNING TOO, WE ARE SO OVER THE MOON,
CONTACTED AGENT AS PREVIOUSLY DISCUSSED ON THIS THREAD AND GOT HER TO SEND AUSTRALIAN VALUES STATEMENT AND WITHIN 4 DAYS HAD OUR VISA, THANK YOU SOOOOO VERRRRRY VERRRRY MUCH TO PERSON WHO SUGGESTED IT ON HERE.

I SUGGEST EVERYONE ELSE WAITING DOES SAME THING, I HOPE YOU ALL GET IT REAL SOON. WHAT A LOVELY LIFE TODAY SEEMS I CANT STOP SMILING
Old Apr 13th 2008, 8:09 pm
Legal immigrant

Lee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aviator
can u tell when ur status on application status page changed to met.
Hi it changed to met on the day of visa grant (10th April)

Jon
Old Apr 14th 2008, 7:35 am
Just Joined

175Steve will become famous soon enough175Steve will become famous soon enough

Case Officer has asked us to sign Australian Values Statement which will we intend to send today in order to be with Agent on Tuesday.

Does anyone know how far we are away from being granted our visa?
Old Apr 14th 2008, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

Roops will become famous soon enoughRoops will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by 175Steve
Case Officer has asked us to sign Australian Values Statement which will we intend to send today in order to be with Agent on Tuesday.

Does anyone know how far we are away from being granted our visa?
I 'd guess that by the end of this week you'll have your visa grant
Old Apr 14th 2008, 8:46 am
Just Joined

175Steve will become famous soon enough175Steve will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Roops
I 'd guess that by the end of this week you'll have your visa grant

I hope your guess is good
Old Apr 14th 2008, 10:16 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Keeley

Yep we are definately still on for good ol celebration when we both get there cant wait and still cant get this big smile off my face, people are starting to talk

175 Steve, we sent our statement off on the Friday and got our visa on the weds, so fingers crossed yours will be very very soon.

Sending real positive vibes to all Octoberees still waiting
Old Apr 14th 2008, 7:00 pm
Just Joined

jassparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sammy T
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Really pleased for you, go and enjoy

Sam

Hi,

What do you think please? We recieved acknoledgement of receipt on 27th October but as of now still no case officer!! We recently had our police checks done and had planned on getting our medicals done the end of this month, but we went to Australian Expo yesterday at Olympia and spoke to immigration who said dont have medicals done yet as we are unlikely to recieve CO until at least October, does this seem right to you?

We was hoping to be out by the end of October.

Thanks

Jason
Old Apr 14th 2008, 7:24 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jassparky
Hi,

What do you think please? We recieved acknoledgement of receipt on 27th October but as of now still no case officer!! We recently had our police checks done and had planned on getting our medicals done the end of this month, but we went to Australian Expo yesterday at Olympia and spoke to immigration who said dont have medicals done yet as we are unlikely to recieve CO until at least October, does this seem right to you?

Thanks

Jason

I hope not Which visa have you applied for?
Old Apr 14th 2008, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

grays is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by mary1967
After being told last week our PCC's had been lost they both turned up in the post today ! Emailed them straight off to the agent and felt a sense of relief that we have provided everything asked for. Hopefully that's it and it's now just a case of waiting for the visa.
Old Apr 14th 2008, 7:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jassparky
Hi,

Thanks

Jason

Hi Jason

This def dosent seem right I would imagine that you would have your CO nearly any day and I def would have thought that you should have you visa before Oct , but this visa malarky is quite a nightmare of a process
I second your statement Mary. Heres hoping there has been a mistake

Nadine
Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:05 am
Just Joined

jassparky is an unknown quantity at this point

VE 175 im an electrician how about you?
Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:28 am
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

Hi All

Just thought i'd let you know that I emailed my agent this morning as she said that when we hit the 6 month mark that she would contact the CO so I emailed just to remind her kindly to do so for us tomorrow and here is the reply...........................................

I was just thinking of you today!
XXXX will do a post lodgement inquiry for you today and we should have a reply in around 3 days.
We will let you know what they have to say.
Hope you are all well.

Kind regards

Hopefully we will hear something this week or next then. Im still unsure about it as it all seems a bit strange but hey I will have to be patient as I always am (NOT)

Here is hoping someone has some news soon.

Nadine

Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

stickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant future

Dear nadine and rest of October

Hopefully you wont just get a standard reply then. We have had a case officer since Feb 13, and one phone call and two emails and nothing. checked email today and still nothing. everything is done, there is no more documents to submit.

still must remain relaxed about it,

hopeful
Jo and family
Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to all of you, keep checking on here every day, hoping to see some more good news.
I'm sure it won't be much longer for you

Sam
Old Apr 15th 2008, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

I got onto my agent who e-mailed c.o. for us to remind her WE ARE STILL HERE, and within 3 weeks and an australian statment later we had the visa, so good luck on that one will be sending you loadsa positive visa thoughts

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.