OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:36 pm
Forum Regular

kdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by naveenbabuk
Hi All,

Guess what? I got PR yesterday. checked my mails today and the grant letter is in my Inbox. Thanks every one for helping me to reach this far.

Cheers,
Naveen
CONGRATULATIONS NAVEENBABUK !

Enjoy the celebrating !

Keely.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

Hi All,

Guess what? I got PR yesterday. checked my mails today and the grant letter is in my Inbox. Thanks every one for helping me to reach this far.

Cheers,
Naveen

WOW

Enjoy the celebrations I am sure you are over the moon and have huge smiles on your face.

Have a great new life Downunder

Nadine
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:45 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jassparky
VE 175 im an electrician how about you?
We're 175 MODL C# IT

Originally Posted by aus2be
Hi All

Just thought i'd let you know that I emailed my agent this morning as she said that when we hit the 6 month mark that she would contact the CO so I emailed just to remind her kindly to do so for us tomorrow and here is the reply...........................................

I was just thinking of you today!
XXXX will do a post lodgement inquiry for you today and we should have a reply in around 3 days.
We will let you know what they have to say.
Hope you are all well.

Kind regards

Hopefully we will hear something this week or next then. Im still unsure about it as it all seems a bit strange but hey I will have to be patient as I always am (NOT)

Here is hoping someone has some news soon.

Nadine

Fingers crossed for you Nadine and everyone else who's waiting.

Hi All,

Cheers,
Naveen

Great news, congratulations
Old Apr 16th 2008, 4:13 pm
Just Joined

peterc29 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Sammy

Thanks for the info i do hope it turns up soon,not just for me but for all.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 7:03 am
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

Hi All

I just thought that I would let you know that I am staying off BE for a week or so.
I am loosing the plot and I am so obbsessed with this all that it is taking its toll.

I emailed my agent this morning as she was send a post lodgement form on tues and I emailed her to see what exactly she expected to hear from it and she said that it prob wont say to much so what I cant understand is why she STILL wont contact the CO after all it was 6 months yesterday since we lodged visa. I know others are waiting longer but for me personally I never thought it would be this long and I am loosing the fight and to be honest I am so P**sed off so I will see you when I see you.

Thanks for all the support and GOOD LUCK to all those still waiting.

Nadine
Old Apr 17th 2008, 7:27 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Have a good break, but if your anything like me I bet you have a sneaky look sending you loadsa hugs and smiles Hope to see ya back soon.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

stickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant future

Dear Nadine and rest of gang

Think I will take a break too, although said that at the beginning of the week!! Heading into another weekend and still no news is very depressing.

cheers
Jo and family
Old Apr 17th 2008, 9:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All

I just thought that I would let you know that I am staying off BE for a week or so.
I am loosing the plot and I am so obbsessed with this all that it is taking its toll.

I emailed my agent this morning as she was send a post lodgement form on tues and I emailed her to see what exactly she expected to hear from it and she said that it prob wont say to much so what I cant understand is why she STILL wont contact the CO after all it was 6 months yesterday since we lodged visa. I know others are waiting longer but for me personally I never thought it would be this long and I am loosing the fight and to be honest I am so P**sed off so I will see you when I see you.

Nadine
Hi Nadine

Feeling bad for you:curse:

As far as contacting the case officer, I don't think that is so easy from what I've read on here and when I've spoken to ASPC myself.
You can no longer email you CO direct, if you try it is just returned.
When you telephone you are not allowed to speak to your CO.
The more time the COs spend on individual enquiries, the less work they do.
The time scale given by the immi dept is 12 months for an offshore 175 (http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...-you-lodge.htm) Therefore, it is hard to complain before that time is up.

I think it is for those reasons above that your agent may not wish to push any harder, they don't want to make things even slower for you.

However, me being logical and calm does not help you, and I REALLY do hope next week brings a flurry of visas

Sam
Old Apr 17th 2008, 5:44 pm

Hi All

Nadine

Really sorry you're feeling so down, i think we all go through it at different stages. Feeling pretty p*ssed off myself at the moment, not with waiting for the visa (still got ages yet before i can really moan), but with the lack of viewers for the house

I can't believe the year we want to emigrate the housing market has gone t*ts up.................all our money is tied up in the house and shares, and both are losing value every day.

I think giving yourself a break from here is probably a good idea. Maybe i'll try doing it next week
Old Apr 19th 2008, 8:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mary1967
Really sorry you're feeling so down, i think we all go through it at different stages. Feeling pretty p*ssed off myself at the moment, not with waiting for the visa (still got ages yet before i can really moan), but with the lack of viewers for the house

I can't believe the year we want to emigrate the housing market has gone t*ts up.................all our money is tied up in the house and shares, and both are losing value every day.

I think giving yourself a break from here is probably a good idea. Maybe i'll try doing it next week
Yeh right Mary, I think you don't have a cat in hells chance of staying away

It done me the world of good being away last week , but then it was a little easier cos we went away and there was no way of me logging on!! Like you thought Mary at the moment the visa I'm not worried about - got a long way to go yet, but its the house that I am worried about 6 weeks and only 1 viewer - whom OH thinks was a set up!! - and we have dropped 10k already:curse::curse: I just want to know that the house and car are both sold and gone before we get our visas so that we can just fly away..............
Old Apr 19th 2008, 9:42 am

Originally Posted by Basty
Yeh right Mary, I think you don't have a cat in hells chance of staying away

It done me the world of good being away last week , but then it was a little easier cos we went away and there was no way of me logging on!! Like you thought Mary at the moment the visa I'm not worried about - got a long way to go yet, but its the house that I am worried about 6 weeks and only 1 viewer - whom OH thinks was a set up!! - and we have dropped 10k already:curse::curse: I just want to know that the house and car are both sold and gone before we get our visas so that we can just fly away..............

You know me too well

Have you advertised your car yet?
Old Apr 19th 2008, 10:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mary1967
You know me too well

Have you advertised your car yet?
No have to wait for private plate to come off first. So hopefully next couple of weeks
Old Apr 19th 2008, 4:36 pm
East Mids to Vic

Laura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really nice

Hi Aus2be
I totally sympathise with you, someone asked me how it was all going at work and I started throwing up!! Think I'm a bit stressed with it all.

Just a little update - Our medicals show as 'finalised' on the 7th April and I got the PCC's through in the post today so have scanned and also posted them to the agent, hopefully she will forward them on Monday so its back to waiting again...I'm hoping that we will know before June as were going away then and it would just be nice to know and not to have to keep checking the update site/Email everyday!

Hope there's more visa news for everyone this week

Take care
Laura
Old Apr 19th 2008, 4:57 pm

Originally Posted by Laura and Tom
Hi Aus2be
I totally sympathise with you, someone asked me how it was all going at work and I started throwing up!! Think I'm a bit stressed with it all.

Just a little update - Our medicals show as 'finalised' on the 7th April and I got the PCC's through in the post today so have scanned and also posted them to the agent, hopefully she will forward them on Monday so its back to waiting again...I'm hoping that we will know before June as were going away then and it would just be nice to know and not to have to keep checking the update site/Email everyday!

Hope there's more visa news for everyone this week

Take care
Laura

Not long now
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:17 pm
East Mids to Vic

Laura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really nice

Thanks Mary, I'm hoping not!! Just want to go now so that I cannot back out of it!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.