OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Old Feb 20th 2008, 6:58 am
Forum Regular

stickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant future
Default Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Dear all

it could be that you have a CO, but if they dont need anymore info from you, there is no need to contact you and they just get on with processing your application. I only found out that I have a CO as they require some more stuff from me, which I hope to get to them next week all being well.

cheers
jo
Old Feb 20th 2008, 7:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by George1
Morning all!!

Not sure if anyone has seen this weeks update?

General Skilled Migration visas– Class VE, VF,VB and VC visas (subclasses 175, 176, 475, 476, 885, 886, 887, 485 and 487)
E-lodged (on-line) applications: 29 October 2007
Paper based applications: 16 September 2007

So my question is where is my CO???? :curse::curse::curse::curse:

This should be good news? This is the lowest I've felt so far. Sammy how you feeling? Maybe you should contact DIAC cos its been over 2 weeks........

Natalie

Hi Natalie

Know how you feel

Have already contacted ASPC and was told that we do not have a case officer and have a long wait until we get one (up to 6 months) This was before the processing date had changed from 21st Sept, so I am hoping that estimate was way off.

Trying not to check anymore, as just feeling really

Sam
Old Feb 20th 2008, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

naveenbabuk is on a distinguished road

Hi All,

Today i called ASPC to know about CO allocation and a nice lady said recently more CO's are allocated to process post september applicants. So not tooo long for us to get a CO.

Good luck to every one.

Cheers,
Naveen
Old Feb 20th 2008, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Hi Natalie

Know how you feel

Have already contacted ASPC and was told that we do not have a case officer and have a long wait until we get one (up to 6 months) This was before the processing date had changed from 21st Sept, so I am hoping that estimate was way off.

Sam

Sam, pm'd you hon
Old Feb 20th 2008, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Sam,

Is it not worth contacting them again as you now fall into the category of applying 14 days before the date stated (eg. 29/10/07).

Good luck and I hope you hear something soon.

Colin
Old Feb 20th 2008, 9:04 am
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

HI Sam

I have PM'd you (i hope)

Nadine
Old Feb 20th 2008, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

George1 will become famous soon enoughGeorge1 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by gillgagan16
Hello Natalie!! I m also in the same boat (No contact frm CO)! I applied on 18oct!! So wat is ur next plan of action going to be?? Also I wanted to ask one more thing --- Is there any difference based on the country u apply from when they decide upon allocating CO!! As a matter of fact I m frm India!!

Hey gillgagan I think there is. There are high risk countries like us here in good ol South Africa. Our visas take longer I think. Other than that not so sure. I know a couple of people here (SA) that got their visas as fast as some of the ppl on this forum. So I'm holding thumbs that there isn't to much of a backlog with the online apps and they are able to grant ours fast.

I know on the ASPC update they say if the allocating dates are 2 weeks after your application date you must contact the dept so I'm gonna have to wait til they are processing 9 Nov before I can contact them. :curse: I guess we still have a few days or a week or so to see what happens.

Keep well.
Natalie
Old Feb 20th 2008, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by stickygreen
Dear all

it could be that you have a CO, but if they dont need anymore info from you, there is no need to contact you and they just get on with processing your application. I only found out that I have a CO as they require some more stuff from me, which I hope to get to them next week all being well.

cheers
jo
Hiya Jo, would they not put on the status page "Futher processing" or whatever it is? Cos I had the same thought this morning and then I thought that if we had a CO surely they'd put that on the status page?
Old Feb 20th 2008, 9:30 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Hi Natalie

Know how you feel

Sam
Hiya Sam, I'm so sorry you feel so sad I'm sending loads of love and hugs I think there estimate MUST be wrong. They are now claiming to be end of Oct.........

Hopefully we'll all hear something soon

Natalie
Old Feb 20th 2008, 12:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone

Chin up and all that, it will happen, just a little frustrating at times.

Sam
Old Feb 20th 2008, 12:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by George1
Hiya Sam, I'm so sorry you feel so sad I'm sending loads of love and hugs I think there estimate MUST be wrong. They are now claiming to be end of Oct.........

Hopefully we'll all hear something soon

Natalie
Hope you get some good news very very soon too

Sam
Old Feb 20th 2008, 10:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

:curse::curse::curse::curse::curse::curse::curse:: curse::curse:

Have just spent over 80 minutes now trying to get through to ASPC, if I hear that man yak on anymore about call volumes, try agin later etc - I'm going to kill someone

Going to bed now

Sam
Old Feb 21st 2008, 4:09 am
Forum Regular

Hiya Sam

Sorry!!

I've got no news, nothing has changed. I'm starting to feel a bit down now.

Natalie
Old Feb 21st 2008, 7:26 am
Forum Regular

ShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really nice

Yes!!!!!!! we've got our visas this morning (app 2nd oct 07) I'm so relieved. However I'm not posting just to rub it in but to advise you that something seems to happening. However, my agent is not happy as the visa was granted on 8th Jan and they didn't inform him until he started questioning senior officers about the current delay. Don't know if that helps any of you, but might be worth asking your agents to do some chasing? He's lodged a complaint that it's taken from 8th Jan to today to hear from them, so will see what's said. Good luck with everything and hope you all hear something soon.
Old Feb 21st 2008, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ShoreyM
Yes!!!!!!! we've got our visas this morning (app 2nd oct 07) I'm so relieved. However I'm not posting just to rub it in but to advise you that something seems to happening. However, my agent is not happy as the visa was granted on 8th Jan and they didn't inform him until he started questioning senior officers about the current delay. Don't know if that helps any of you, but might be worth asking your agents to do some chasing? He's lodged a complaint that it's taken from 8th Jan to today to hear from them, so will see what's said. Good luck with everything and hope you all hear something soon.
WELL DONE ShoreyM!! Very pleased for you. Hope thats the case with ours. Even just a CO would be nice.............:curse:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.