OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Old Apr 11th 2008, 8:49 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by mary1967
Why are you going to Brisbane when i'm going to Perth? Fly Aways going to Adelaide as well

Think you should both change your minds and go to Perth!
Terrible isnt it a good excuse for a long weekend break in OZ me thinks when i can have a few drinks of course
Old Apr 11th 2008, 8:54 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by aus2be
Thanks Baby for the good luck although I think it is to late to hear anything now..................Prob be next week before we hear anything now.

Thanks

Nadine
Hi Nadine

Ill keep rooting for you all and at least thats the good thing about oz being ahead you'll know Sunday night next week has to be the week
Old Apr 11th 2008, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Wow Sam,

Great news about house sale, how much did you have to drop, if thats not being rude, and how long did you leave it on the market till you reduced price.

Ours went on market last weds so was wondering about what timeline to allow before panicking

How exciting that you are now nearly at the end, keep positive and keep smiling you are nearly there girl.

Nadine

We are going to Perth, around Joondalup, Currambine, Kinross kinda area, we are so excited, Keep thinking positive cos I reckon there is going to be a few visas sent next week for def
Old Apr 11th 2008, 12:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mary1967
Why are you going to Brisbane when i'm going to Perth? Fly Aways going to Adelaide as well

Think you should both change your minds and go to Perth!
We're coming to Perth too
Old Apr 11th 2008, 12:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Originally Posted by stickygreen
Dear Nadine and rest of October

checked my emails too, and nothing. We hit our 6 month mark on Sunday. Hopefully news next week but then again maybe not.

cheers
Jo and family
Originally Posted by aus2be
Hi Jo

Our agent said last week that she couldnt contact the CO untill we had been in the process 6 months and we are at 6 months next Wed, our agent did say that if we had not heard anything by this time she will contact the CO after this date. So we are hoping that this is what she will do for us.

Apparantly the agents don't like to contact the CO before the 6 month mark as it delays the process for ourselves and others. I know some peoples agents have been able to contact the CO before this but I suppose we have to let our agnet do her job (not that we are to pleased with this at mo) but there is nothing we can do its out of our control.

I think we just have to try and stay positive and hopefully because we are both near our 6 month mark that we will maybe hear something next week.
(fingers crossed)

Good Luck

Nadine
Hi, have really got my fingers, toes and everything else crossed for you all that are still waiting your visa - I am but I'm only a Febian!!
BUT I don't what to put a dampner on things, and it might not effect you, you might be too far along the line, but our agent suggested yesterday that we put off our meds, which we are having today and next Friday, cos the timescale from Immi at the moment is a 8/9 month wait I certainly don't want to wait that long, but bare that in mind.

Originally Posted by yanchep
Wow Sam,

Great news about house sale, how much did you have to drop, if thats not being rude, and how long did you leave it on the market till you reduced price.

Ours went on market last weds so was wondering about what timeline to allow before panicking

How exciting that you are now nearly at the end, keep positive and keep smiling you are nearly there girl.

Nadine

We are going to Perth, around Joondalup, Currambine, Kinross kinda area, we are so excited, Keep thinking positive cos I reckon there is going to be a few visas sent next week for def

Yanchep - we had ours on the market for 4 weeks with no viewings and so we dropped 10K and had 1 waste of time viewing this week Not too impressed but as previously stated I'm a Febian so a little way for us to go yet
Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Sam,

Hi

Our house went on the market at the beginning of January, we dropped the house by £5K a few weeks ago, and we have had to drop by £27,500 in total (I'm trying to say it quickly and it might not seem so much!)

We would so much on the basis that:
we have just had visa grant
our buyer has no chain
the market is so wary and banks being so tight!
there are 2 other properties for sale, exactly the same as ours around the corner but in a "better" location, although we have the bigger garden.

So we had to weigh it all up and decide what was important to us right now - which is to get to Oz asap, find jobs, get children settled etc, we will obviously adjust what we will have to spend on a house over there

Depends where you live, what house you've got, etc and its all down to whether someone really wants your house, it only takes one person, after all.

Good luck with your selling

Sam
Old Apr 11th 2008, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

thebutts has a spectacular aura aboutthebutts has a spectacular aura aboutthebutts has a spectacular aura about

wow, that was some catch up!!! been on nights and somehow managed not to come on be for a few days, massive congrats to those now in possession of a visa

were also heading to perth, when we eventually get the visa.

think there should definately be a october lot barbie when we can all laugh about this process!!! we will one day!!!!

sarah
Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:08 pm
Just Joined

aviator101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Nadine,

I notice you are from Ballymena my family are in Ballymoney, Co. Antrim, where you planning to go when you get your visa which I hope will be very very soon.

Lo
Congradulations...
can u write ur timeline plz...
n tell me when ur application status changed to met
Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:25 pm
Just Joined

aviator101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lee Family
Well our turn has come to say We Got The Visa Grant Email This Morning

The strange thing is that form 80 is still showing as requested on the application status web site but everything else has changed to met, and we never even knew it had gone to a decision maker.

The bubbly will well and truly be flowing tonight especially as i have got tomorrow off

Good luck to everyone else and a big thank you to anyone that has helped us through this

Jon

congratulationsssssssssss.........:thumb sup:
that good news 4 all Octobersss..
can u tell when ur status on application status page changed to met.
Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:45 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stickygreen
Dear Nadine and rest of October

checked my emails too, and nothing. We hit our 6 month mark on Sunday. Hopefully news next week but then again maybe not.

cheers
Jo and family
Have you got a CO yet?

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Hi

Was hoping to see some visas today, maybe later?

Good luck for those still waiting, lots of good luck karma sent for next week

Life is starting to become hectic, accepted offer on house, much less than we wanted but still more than we paid for it 3 years ago, buyer wants quick exchange of contracts, he's got no chain either.
Provisionally (you never know what might go wrong) we are looking at leaving the UK in 8 - 10 weeks, can't really believe it, so much to do but not booking anything at all until we have exchanged so a nail biting few weeks ahead (again!)

Sam
Congratulations on the house sale

Originally Posted by Basty
Hi, have really got my fingers, toes and everything else crossed for you all that are still waiting your visa - I am but I'm only a Febian!!
BUT I don't what to put a dampner on things, and it might not effect you, you might be too far along the line, but our agent suggested yesterday that we put off our meds, which we are having today and next Friday, cos the timescale from Immi at the moment is a 8/9 month wait I certainly don't want to wait that long, but bare that in mind.

Yanchep - we had ours on the market for 4 weeks with no viewings and so we dropped 10K and had 1 waste of time viewing this week Not too impressed but as previously stated I'm a Febian so a little way for us to go yet
I bloody hope your agent got it wrong - 8 or 9 months I want to be there by October We've decided to pay the 5% depoist if we can find someone to buy it.

You'd better be coming to Perth, can't wait for all those pool parties we're gonna have!!!!

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Hi

Our house went on the market at the beginning of January, we dropped the house by £5K a few weeks ago, and we have had to drop by £27,500 in total (I'm trying to say it quickly and it might not seem so much!)

We would so much on the basis that:
we have just had visa grant
our buyer has no chain
the market is so wary and banks being so tight!
there are 2 other properties for sale, exactly the same as ours around the corner but in a "better" location, although we have the bigger garden.

So we had to weigh it all up and decide what was important to us right now - which is to get to Oz asap, find jobs, get children settled etc, we will obviously adjust what we will have to spend on a house over there

Depends where you live, what house you've got, etc and its all down to whether someone really wants your house, it only takes one person, after all.

Good luck with your selling

Sam

It's a massive amount of money to lose, but i think you're making the right decision. Good luck with everything Sam, i hope it sails through without any problems.
Old Apr 12th 2008, 6:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Sammy,

You definately done the right thing. I think I will give it a couple of months, only been on market at mo for 11 days and no viewing as yet then we will think about putting price down.

My brother in law that lives in Joondalup phoned yesterday to say, the house prices over there seem to be stabilising and some have even gone down and apparently they have cut the stamp duty so maybe it will be a case of swings and roundabouts, hopefully in all our favour, plus the help of the $7000 the government give you for first time buyers, I know Im clinging to positive desperate thoughts now but everything helps
Old Apr 12th 2008, 9:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Sammy,

You definately done the right thing. I think I will give it a couple of months, only been on market at mo for 11 days and no viewing as yet then we will think about putting price down.

My brother in law that lives in Joondalup phoned yesterday to say, the house prices over there seem to be stabilising and some have even gone down and apparently they have cut the stamp duty so maybe it will be a case of swings and roundabouts, hopefully in all our favour, plus the help of the $7000 the government give you for first time buyers, I know Im clinging to positive desperate thoughts now but everything helps
Hi

I would definitely not rush to do anything yet if you have only just put your house on the market, give it a bit of time

Our drop was very much led by the way houses in our particular area are selling (or not), you may find your area is selling much better, so wait and see.

The current exchange rate will affect us but as I said before, a new life is waiting for us and we need to get on with things for our sanity and for the children too. If that means less money, then we will just have to cope with that when the times comes.

Good luck

Sam
Old Apr 13th 2008, 1:24 pm
Forum Regular

naveenbabuk is on a distinguished road

Hi All,

Congratulations to all who got their visa grants and CO's.

No update from my CO. Status is not changed, every thing still showing as received. Don't know when will i get visa? :curse:

Cheers
Naveen
Old Apr 13th 2008, 1:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by naveenbabuk
Hi All,

Congratulations to all who got their visa grants and CO's.

No update from my CO. Status is not changed, every thing still showing as received. Don't know when will i get visa? :curse:

Cheers
Naveen

Hi Naveen

Fingers crossed for you this week and everyone else who is still waiting

Sam
Old Apr 13th 2008, 3:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

GOOD LUCK for this week Oct lot.

FANTASTIC NEWS ON ALL THE NEW VISA GRANTS

tINA X

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.