Wikiposts

OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Old Apr 9th 2008, 4:49 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by stevelaird
link to my time frame under stevelaird http://www.beupdate.co.uk/visa.php?month=Oct&year=07
Hi Steve there is nothing stopping you callin ASPC if your agent cant be arsed.

I have a agent and rung ASPC yesterday 6am our time. Took 40 minutes to get though and when I did the lady was very helpful but did say she couldn't tell me to much. She did confirm it was still with the DM has been there 3 months today but thats cos they wanted other stuff but at least we know its not been lost somewhere.

Give them a call you might get someone to who will tell you a bit more.

Good luck

tina x
Old Apr 9th 2008, 8:00 pm
Legal immigrant

Lee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Well our turn has come to say We Got The Visa Grant Email This Morning

The strange thing is that form 80 is still showing as requested on the application status web site but everything else has changed to met, and we never even knew it had gone to a decision maker.

The bubbly will well and truly be flowing tonight especially as i have got tomorrow off

Good luck to everyone else and a big thank you to anyone that has helped us through this

Jon
Old Apr 9th 2008, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Lee Family

The strange thing is that form 80 is still showing as requested on the application status web site but everything else has changed to met, and we never even knew it had gone to a decision maker.

The bubbly will well and truly be flowing tonight especially as i have got tomorrow off

Good luck to everyone else and a big thank you to anyone that has helped us through this

Jon
CONGRATULATIONS
Old Apr 9th 2008, 8:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Jon

FANTASTIC NEWS, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

Brilliant news, they are certainly busy this week at ASPC

Enjoy and celebrate!

Sam
Old Apr 9th 2008, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

Jon

Brill news Jon

Have a fab time celebrating.

When did you apply? when did you get CO

Have fun today

Nadine
Old Apr 9th 2008, 9:08 pm
In Perth & Loving it...

aus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud of

Jon
Congratulations. All the very best in your new life in Oz.

Darren
Old Apr 9th 2008, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

kdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura about

Jon
CONGRATULATIONS, HAVE FUN CELEBRATING !

Keely.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 10:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

HI GUYS,

WE GOT OUR VISA THIS MORNING TOO, WE ARE SO OVER THE MOON,
CONTACTED AGENT AS PREVIOUSLY DISCUSSED ON THIS THREAD AND GOT HER TO SEND AUSTRALIAN VALUES STATEMENT AND WITHIN 4 DAYS HAD OUR VISA, THANK YOU SOOOOO VERRRRRY VERRRRY MUCH TO PERSON WHO SUGGESTED IT ON HERE.

I SUGGEST EVERYONE ELSE WAITING DOES SAME THING, I HOPE YOU ALL GET IT REAL SOON. WHAT A LOVELY LIFE TODAY SEEMS I CANT STOP SMILING
Old Apr 9th 2008, 10:57 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by yanchep
HI GUYS,

CONTACTED AGENT AS PREVIOUSLY DISCUSSED ON THIS THREAD AND GOT HER TO SEND AUSTRALIAN VALUES STATEMENT AND WITHIN 4 DAYS HAD OUR VISA, THANK YOU SOOOOO VERRRRRY VERRRRY MUCH TO PERSON WHO SUGGESTED IT ON HERE.

I SUGGEST EVERYONE ELSE WAITING DOES SAME THING, I HOPE YOU ALL GET IT REAL SOON. WHAT A LOVELY LIFE TODAY SEEMS I CANT STOP SMILING
well done excellent news 2 for October now
Old Apr 9th 2008, 10:57 pm
Forum Regular

stickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant future

CONGRATULATIONS TO TODAYS VISA HOLDERS, LETS HOPE FOR SOME MORE

JO AND FAMILY
Old Apr 10th 2008, 2:16 am
Forum Regular

Huni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the rough

Jon

Congratulations... all the february people are happy for you!.. Good luck!
Old Apr 10th 2008, 2:46 am
Legal immigrant

Lee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aus2be

Brill news Jon

Have a fab time celebrating.

When did you apply? when did you get CO

Have fun today

Nadine
Its all up on that timeline site, under my wifes user name which is "hopefully brisbane" if i remember correctly
She will have to get it changed to "Brisbane for sure" now

Jon
Old Apr 10th 2008, 2:50 am
Legal immigrant

HI GUYS,

Congratulations to you

What a wonderfull feeling it is to have all that out of the way !. We also sent the Australian values statement last week without being asked to

Jon
Old Apr 10th 2008, 4:13 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

HI GUYS,

Brilliant news
Old Apr 10th 2008, 4:49 am
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

HI GUYS,

WE GOT OUR VISA THIS MORNING TOO

It is great that two families from us Octoberees have received their visas today. Who knows what tomorrow will bring Maybe we will have some more Visa grants(wishful thinking maybe)

Congrats to both of you on your visa grants today I can imagine how excited you are all feeling now.

Enjoy your evening celebrating

Nadine

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.