OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:12 am
Just Joined

175Steve will become famous soon enough175Steve will become famous soon enough
Default OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Hi all just applied on line on 5th October. Skilled 175. Anyone else applied this month. Would like to correspond to get a feel of the process and share info.
Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:30 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of
Default Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by 175Steve
Hi all just applied on line on 5th October. Skilled 175. Anyone else applied this month. Would like to correspond to get a feel of the process and share info.
Steve

I'm a September onliner and just want to say well done on submitting your app. I'm sure this thread will get busy soon but in the meantime if you want to join the Sept thread then feel free.

Don't forget to put your details on the Oct timeline.

Trish
Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:47 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Hi Steve,
I'm a Sept 07 applicant...welcome to the rollercoaster ride..LOL
Things seem to be happening very quickly at the moment, so good luck with your application.
Beth x x
Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:53 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by scrum
Steve

I'm a September onliner and just want to say well done on submitting your app. I'm sure this thread will get busy soon but in the meantime if you want to join the Sept thread then feel free.

Don't forget to put your details on the Oct timeline.

Trish
Thanks
Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:56 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Hi Steve,
I'm a Sept 07 applicant...welcome to the rollercoaster ride..LOL
Things seem to be happening very quickly at the moment, so good luck with your application.
Beth x x
Thank you. I am getting mixed feelings from browsing this forum as to how quick things are moving. I know each case is different but having been trough all the TRA stuff and Visa applicatin stuff since registering with an agent in February i am finally relieved that everything is up and running.
Old Oct 10th 2007, 11:06 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Hi Steve.......I would suggest you send off for your police checks if you already haven't. They take up to 40 days to come back and we have the lovely postal strike to contend with on top...LOL
Maybe also ring your panel doctor to see what the waiting list is currently like for booking your medicals......as once we had a case officer they gave us 28 days to get the meds and PCC's back to them!!!!
Good luck and hold on tight!!!!!
Beth x x
Old Oct 10th 2007, 11:11 am
Just Joined

Hi Steve.......I would suggest you send off for your police checks if you already haven't. They take up to 40 days to come back and we have the lovely postal strike to contend with on top...LOL
Maybe also ring your panel doctor to see what the waiting list is currently like for booking your medicals......as once we had a case officer they gave us 28 days to get the meds and PCC's back to them!!!!
Beth x x
Thanks for the fore warning. Will get cracking with police checks and Medicals.
Re-Medicals /Police checks: What are the likely costs for me and my wife?
Old Oct 10th 2007, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

MRG175 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the fore warning. Will get cracking with police checks and Medicals.
Re-Medicals /Police checks: What are the likely costs for me and my wife?
Hi steve

Going through the process of applying myself at the mo.
Awaiting 1 certificate to complete application ,hopefully agent getting everything ready..
Looking at PC / MEDS at the moment ..

PC costing me £10 pp over 16

MEDS still looking big diffrence in prices £600 cheapest so far Family 4 (kids 4 years,18mths)

cheers

Lee
Old Oct 10th 2007, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

2nd

Old Oct 10th 2007, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

need 3 to read private msg

Old Oct 10th 2007, 11:46 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Beth x x
Beth is right get your meds and pccs arranged now.

When you get a receipt for them upload them to DIAC so that your co will know you are on the case and trying to get things done. They are aware of delays sometimes in getting meds booked and the receipt keeps them happy for a while.

Trish
Old Oct 10th 2007, 12:20 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by MRG175
need 3 to read private msg

Your link did not work. Where are you going for your medical - Edinburgh/Glasgow?
Old Oct 10th 2007, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

Your link did not work. Where are you going for your medical - Edinburgh/Glasgow?
Sorry about link

Edinburgh , Morning side for meds £105/person £50/child +£25/blood test
Bupa murrayfeild for x-rays £77/person no x-rays req for kids ,this seems to be the best i can find.

Would like to know if thats ok compaired to what others have paid..
Old Oct 10th 2007, 2:24 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Unhappy Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Better than what I paid.........we paid:

Adult Medicals £150 each x 3 = £450 (over 11 is adult price!!)
Childrens Medicals £100 each x 3 = £300
X-rays £80.50 each x 4 = £322 (over 11 years only)
Courier fees £65
Blood tests £16 each = £32 (over 15 years only)
Counselling fees £10 (for HIV results)
Lab fees £20

Total £1,199 for 2 adults and 4 kids!!!!!

Beth x x
Old Oct 10th 2007, 2:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Better than what I paid.........we paid:

Adult Medicals £150 each x 3 = £450 (over 11 is adult price!!)
Childrens Medicals £100 each x 3 = £300
X-rays £80.50 each x 4 = £322 (over 11 years only)
Courier fees £65
Blood tests £16 each = £32 (over 15 years only)
Counselling fees £10 (for HIV results)
Lab fees £20

Total £1,199 for 2 adults and 4 kids!!!!!

Beth x x
Beth

They saw you coming LOL - Sorry I just couldn't resist - sent you a MSN so check it out.

Trish

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.