OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Old Apr 3rd 2008, 10:41 pm
Forum Regular

ebyron is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by Sammy T
YIPPEE!!!!

We've got the email confirming our visa grant - big relief

I couldn't really believe the VEVO system with all of our details on could be incorrect but after you have 2 different people telling you they can't find any record of visa, you do start to feel a tad anxious.

But anyway its here now.

Good luck for next week, hopefully will see lots more October grants

Sam
I've been following your progress, so pleased that it is all now sorted for you. Big congratulations!!!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 10:45 pm
Forum Regular

kdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura about

YIPPEE!!!!

I couldn't really believe the VEVO system with all of our details on could be incorrect but after you have 2 different people telling you they can't find any record of visa, you do start to feel a tad anxious.

But anyway its here now.

Sam
CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE 2ND TIME ! !

Keely.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 11:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys, BIG relief!

Think I'm might have a drink tonight to celebrate properly

Sam
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 11:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

YIPPEE!!!!

But anyway its here now.

Sam

CONGRATULATIONS
Old Apr 4th 2008, 12:20 am
Forum Regular

thesmiths has a spectacular aura aboutthesmiths has a spectacular aura aboutthesmiths has a spectacular aura about

YIPPEE!!!!

But anyway its here now.

Sam

Hi Sam,

Thats great that you finally have THAT EMAIL! Its truly official !

Maybe you should get that bubbly out again, to celebrate officially too

Just out of interest Sam, when you do you need to validate by? Are they going by your meds date or police check date?

Teresa
x
Old Apr 4th 2008, 12:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thesmiths
Hi Sam,

Thats great that you finally have THAT EMAIL! Its truly official !

Maybe you should get that bubbly out again, to celebrate officially too

Just out of interest Sam, when you do you need to validate by? Are they going by your meds date or police check date?

Teresa
x
Hi Teresa

I'm supposed to be cleaning the house ready for a viewer this afternoon but keep getting distracted by anything and everything other than cleaning!

Yes, I think I might have to another celebration tonight, now we have had the email

They have given us until 3 Dec to validate which is the date the meds arrived at LCU, which is even better as we thought they would go from the police checks which were done in October.

Hope you have your good news soon too

Sam
Old Apr 4th 2008, 1:17 am
Forum Regular

thesmiths has a spectacular aura aboutthesmiths has a spectacular aura aboutthesmiths has a spectacular aura about

Hi Teresa

I'm supposed to be cleaning the house ready for a viewer this afternoon but keep getting distracted by anything and everything other than cleaning!

Yes, I think I might have to another celebration tonight, now we have had the email

They have given us until 3 Dec to validate which is the date the meds arrived at LCU, which is even better as we thought they would go from the police checks which were done in October.

Hope you have your good news soon too

Sam
Thanks for that Sam. Our UAE police check expires very soon so if we do get the visa before it does (and don't have apply for another one!), I am hoping that they take the meds date which is November...

Good luck with the viewing today. Wouldn't it be great to get the house sold and visa grant all in the same week!

Enjoy the weekend. Good luck to everyone else for next week too.

Teresa
x
Old Apr 4th 2008, 1:25 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

YIPPEE!!!!

But anyway its here now.

Sam
Fantastic news - congratulations (again)
Old Apr 4th 2008, 2:43 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

YIPPEE!!!!

But anyway its here now.

Sam

Thank goodness that for
Old Apr 4th 2008, 3:28 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

YIPPEE!!!!

But anyway its here now.

Sam
Great news, see told ya getting your knickers in a twist all for nothing.

Tina x
Old Apr 4th 2008, 3:34 am
Forum Regular

hydeteru is a jewel in the roughhydeteru is a jewel in the roughhydeteru is a jewel in the roughhydeteru is a jewel in the rough

Thanks guys, BIG relief!

Think I'm might have a drink tonight to celebrate properly

Sam
CONGRATS SAMMY ... Now i am more assured coz i had problems uploading my documents and i had to courier it to ASPC ... Till now, i still can't upload a single thing Since yours got through ok eventhough you initially had problems I still have hope
Old Apr 4th 2008, 4:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by hydeteru
CONGRATS SAMMY ... Now i am more assured coz i had problems uploading my documents and i had to courier it to ASPC ... Till now, i still can't upload a single thing Since yours got through ok eventhough you initially had problems I still have hope

Hang on in there!
Our online application has had its fair share of problems from being lost, found, lost again, not being able to attach anything etc and we still got there in the end.

Good luck
Old Apr 4th 2008, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

George1 will become famous soon enoughGeorge1 will become famous soon enough

YIPPEE!!!!

But anyway its here now.

Sam
YAY!! I'm so glad its "official" finally from their side. You must be relieved!! No more visa stress.........
Old Apr 4th 2008, 7:48 am
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

Hang on in there!
Our online application has had its fair share of problems from being lost, found, lost again, not being able to attach anything etc and we still got there in the end.

Good luck
Couldn't be happier for you hon, you finally got there (officially this time )
Old Apr 4th 2008, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

George1 will become famous soon enoughGeorge1 will become famous soon enough

Look I put my and OH's picture up!! We were at a fantastic wedding Cant really see much can you?? Oh well best I could do.......

Oh Yes.......we got our passports back from VFS and we have our visas in them!! They look so good. We have also booked our plane tickets and we fly out on the 12th June!! We get 40kgs each My OH thinks we'll never use that much. Clearly he doesn't know I'm taking all my shoes and bags on the flight with us

Last edited by George1; Apr 4th 2008 at 7:55 am.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.