OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Old Jan 31st 2008, 8:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of
Default Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by mancfamily
Hi all, we lodge our visa (175 skilled independant) on 12th October, and have been allocated a case officer today!

Hopefully things will start moving for all us October applicants....fingers crossed!
Thats fantastic news. Hope it's not too long before you get your positive decision.

Darren
Old Jan 31st 2008, 10:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to all those with COs and just waiting to hear the good news

And don't hang on to your case officers too long, the rest of us would like one too

Sam
Old Jan 31st 2008, 11:45 pm
Forum Regular

kdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Good luck to all those with COs and just waiting to hear the good news

And don't hang on to your case officers too long, the rest of us would like one too

Sam
Sam I would be more than willing to give you my case officer when she grants us our visa, I just wish she would hurry up ! ! !
Old Jan 31st 2008, 11:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=kdiggers;5869185]Sam I would be more than willing to give you my case officer when she grants us our visa, I just wish she would hurry up ! ! ! [/QUOTE

Hope its not long now

I thought once our application went in and we sorted out the meds etc, I would switch off and chill out but no such thing

House is on the market, we had a viewing last weekend and hoping for more tomorrow, so spending all my spare tidying and cleaning like a neurotic house wife, I'm on nights this weekend so will give hubby a list of what needs doing if anyone phones! He wouldn't even bother clearing the sink, let alone making the beds!

My 11 year old daughter really does not want to go to Oz now, she has become really close to her friends in the last few months and is obviously worrying about starting all over again. Know how she feels.

I really just want to get on with everything as it is the waiting that makes me worry about every small detail.

When would you like to be off and where are you heading to?

Sam
Old Feb 1st 2008, 12:02 am
Forum Regular

kdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura about

[QUOTE=Sammy T;5869225]
Originally Posted by kdiggers
Sam I would be more than willing to give you my case officer when she grants us our visa, I just wish she would hurry up ! ! ! [/QUOTE

Hope its not long now

I thought once our application went in and we sorted out the meds etc, I would switch off and chill out but no such thing

House is on the market, we had a viewing last weekend and hoping for more tomorrow, so spending all my spare tidying and cleaning like a neurotic house wife, I'm on nights this weekend so will give hubby a list of what needs doing if anyone phones! He wouldn't even bother clearing the sink, let alone making the beds!

My 11 year old daughter really does not want to go to Oz now, she has become really close to her friends in the last few months and is obviously worrying about starting all over again. Know how she feels.

I really just want to get on with everything as it is the waiting that makes me worry about every small detail.

When would you like to be off and where are you heading to?

Sam
Hi Sam,

I know where you coming from, we are gonna get estate agents around next week , busily tyding the house up this weekend .... We are heading NOR in Perth and hope to go out by sept 08 ! What about you.

keely.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 12:12 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=kdiggers;5869262]

Hi Sam,

I know where you coming from, we are gonna get estate agents around next week , busily tyding the house up this weekend .... We are heading NOR in Perth and hope to go out by sept 08 ! What about you.

keely.
Not entirely sure but probably heading to Tasmania but will depend on job situation a bit nearer the time.
We would like to go asap but obviously have house to sell and a visa to get yet! We would only have until October to validate by as thats when our pcs were done, so hopefully we will have got visa by then and sold the house. If we can't sell the house, we wouldn't be able to go and we have said if we don't get there by the end of this year, we are not going at all, as we don't think we could cope with a 3rd year of planning, waiting, talking and waiting and yet more waiting

So fingers crossed we get some news soon

Sam
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 4:54 am
Forum Regular

thesmiths has a spectacular aura aboutthesmiths has a spectacular aura aboutthesmiths has a spectacular aura about

Hi everyone,

Haven't been on for a little while and had to go to page 4 to find the thread...so its all a bit quiet then? Just read that a few more Oct applicants have got case officers which is great news. Hopefully there will be more next week.

Hope that you are all ok and keeping sane in this crazy waiting game.....

Teresa
x
Old Feb 4th 2008, 3:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi

Very quiet on the October thread at the moment, where is everyone?

No news from me, hope someone else has some good news soon

Sam
Old Feb 4th 2008, 3:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Hi

Very quiet on the October thread at the moment, where is everyone?

No news from me, hope someone else has some good news soon

Sam
Nothing here at all, very quiet!!!!! having my horse vetted soon and then she will go to her new home on the 13th April all being well. Getting lots of tissues, chocolate and black beauty ready in the DVD!!!!!
Old Feb 4th 2008, 6:49 am
Forum Regular

thebutts has a spectacular aura aboutthebutts has a spectacular aura aboutthebutts has a spectacular aura about

No news for us yet either.

Hoping the DIAC email tomorrow holds some good news.......wont hold my breath though....
Old Feb 4th 2008, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

No News for us either.

I think they must all be on holidays over in Australia there dosent seem to be any movement Sept, Oct or Nov

You really do get very impatient with the whole process.

Anyone else get fed up with the not knowing and Fed up Waiting. We have everything done ie. meds etc so there really is nothing at all we can do except wait.

Hopefully tomorrow will bring some news for some of the earlier Oct applicants.

nadine
Old Feb 4th 2008, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by aus2be
No News for us either.

I think they must all be on holidays over in Australia there dosent seem to be any movement Sept, Oct or Nov

You really do get very impatient with the whole process.

Anyone else get fed up with the not knowing and Fed up Waiting. We have everything done ie. meds etc so there really is nothing at all we can do except wait.

Hopefully tomorrow will bring some news for some of the earlier Oct applicants.

nadine

Oh I do hope so Nadine, we are early October and I really thought that I would wake up this morning , check my emails , and whoop with joy at the computer cos our visa got granted ! But NO :curse:, suppose I will have to wait for tomorrow morning now ! ! !
Old Feb 4th 2008, 8:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Oh I do hope so Nadine, we are early October and I really thought that I would wake up this morning , check my emails , and whoop with joy at the computer cos our visa got granted ! But NO :curse:, suppose I will have to wait for tomorrow morning now ! ! !
We were exactly the same. Checking my email is a routine for me now. When the kettle is boiling for my first morning coffee I am checking my email to see and the status page to see if the meds are finalised and if we have got a CO.

Fingers crossed that tomorrow brings something.

nadine
Old Feb 4th 2008, 8:28 am
BE Enthusiast

gazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nice

Anyone else know their trn and passport number of by heart!!
Very sad i need to get out more.
Claire.x
Old Feb 4th 2008, 8:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by gazclaire
Anyone else know their trn and passport number of by heart!!
Very sad i need to get out more.
Claire.x
Yep I do indeed and prob a lot more of us do as well
nadine

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.