Wikiposts

OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Old Feb 7th 2008, 11:17 pm
In Perth & Loving it...

aus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud of
Default Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by grays
Ok, ok so giving up checking my online status for lent lasted 3 days ! Anyway, checked this morning and it's now changed to "Application being processed further"......which I presume means we have a Case Officer.
For info we applied for a 175, not on MODL, which was received on 12/10/2007.
Hope things get moving for everyone else soon.
I hope you do have a CO, although our status page reads the same message and we do not have a CO yet.
Old Feb 7th 2008, 11:26 pm
Forum Regular

grays is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by aus2be_OH
I hope you do have a CO, although our status page reads the same message and we do not have a CO yet.
I've just received an email from our agent confirming that we do have a Case Officer and to get medicals/police checks sorted. It looks like things are moving for the October bunch at last !
Old Feb 7th 2008, 11:29 pm
In Perth & Loving it...

aus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud of

I've just received an email from our agent confirming that we do have a Case Officer and to get medicals/police checks sorted. It looks like things are moving for the October bunch at last !
Thats fantastic news Get those police checks & medicals done. Hopefully things will move quickly once those have been received.

Darren
Old Feb 8th 2008, 2:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

That's great news on getting a case officer
Old Feb 9th 2008, 1:28 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

Excellent news!
Old Feb 10th 2008, 9:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

Morning everyone

We received an email this morning from our agent saying we have a CO YEAH..........CO just needs a bit more info regarding employment so hopefully thats all and hopefully we are on the right road.

Nadine
Old Feb 10th 2008, 9:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Originally Posted by aus2be
Morning everyone

We received an email this morning from our agent saying we have a CO YEAH..........CO just needs a bit more info regarding employment so hopefully thats all and hopefully we are on the right road.

Nadine
Huge Congrats Nadine,

That's brilliant news. I was thinking of you and Sammy T this morning because I saw the post on the current processing times. It was saying ASPC were processing to the 16th October...

Good luck and I hope you get your visa soon.

C'mon Sammy, got any news yet???

Colin
Old Feb 10th 2008, 9:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Oz Rascal
Huge Congrats Nadine,

That's brilliant news. I was thinking of you and Sammy T this morning because I saw the post on the current processing times. It was saying ASPC were processing to the 16th October...

Good luck and I hope you get your visa soon.

C'mon Sammy, got any news yet???

Colin
Thanks colin

I was thinking of Sammy as well this morning hoping she will post some news for us today as well.

At least things are moving along for Oct Applicants

Nadine
Old Feb 10th 2008, 9:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Nadine
Yeah!!

Hurry up and get out of the way so they can start with us November lot
Old Feb 10th 2008, 9:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

:

Hurry up and get out of the way so they can start with us November lot
Hopefully things wont take to long for you It really is a long hard road but there is light at the end of the tunnel.It seems that alot of CO's ask for a little more info suppose that means they are doing their job right, even though they are a little slow at it

Nadine
Old Feb 10th 2008, 10:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks colin

I was thinking of Sammy as well this morning hoping she will post some news for us today as well.

Nadine
Nadine

Congratulations on your CO, getting nearer now

Feel a bit sad, we haven't got one

Where does it say that the processing dates are up to the 16th?
We applied on the 13th, maybe they have lost us again

Sam
Old Feb 10th 2008, 10:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sammy T

Where does it say that the processing dates are up to the 16th?
We applied on the 13th, maybe they have lost us again
It was on the "Current Processing Times" thread this morning...
Old Feb 10th 2008, 10:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

It was on the "Current Processing Times" thread this morning...
Hi

I found it, this info was given to the poster by ASPC, the official date on the automated email is still the 21st September, so I'm not getting my hopes up.

However, 2 of the Octobers from the 12th and 16th have just had their COs so there is light ahead!!

Sam
Old Feb 10th 2008, 11:17 pm
Forum Regular

kdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura about

Morning everyone

Nadine

Congrats to you Nadine, hope your visa is granted soon.

Still no visa news from us, Perhaps someone can answer me this : Our c.o requested more employment info aswell on the 18th Jan, and we sent it on the 24th Jan, we had until the 13th feb to get it to them, is that when they next look at the application on the 13th, our agent says we might not hear till April now ! ! ! :curse:

Keely.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 1:01 am
Forum Regular

debbie76 will become famous soon enoughdebbie76 will become famous soon enough

Hi,

We applied online for a 175modl on 26th Oct, still havent got a CO. Medicals booked for friday 15th Feb. Everything else has been done. hopefully if wont be too long. Good luck to everyone waiting.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.