Wikiposts

OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Old Feb 12th 2008, 12:30 am
Forum Regular

gillgagan16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Hello ppl! I applied for 175 online on 18/10 from India. Can anybody answer my this question " while allocating case officers, is it done purely on the basis of date applied or some other factors like country u r applying frm have any effect on the allocation of case officers???"
Old Feb 12th 2008, 2:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cheltaz
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I APPLIED ON THE 18TH!!!SAVAGE!!!

Hey, chill!!

We applied on the 13th and have not got one, so its obviously not set in stone.
You might be a lucky one and creep through, bloody hell, you might get ours

Sam
Old Feb 12th 2008, 4:30 am
Forum Regular

thesmiths has a spectacular aura aboutthesmiths has a spectacular aura aboutthesmiths has a spectacular aura about

WHAAHAY MORE CASE OFFICER ALLOCATIONS!! Its lovely to see more green squares appearing on our October timeline.

Its great to hear that things are moving along now and I hope you hear real soon Sam. Have everything crossed for you.

Teresa
x
Old Feb 12th 2008, 5:04 am
BE Enthusiast

gazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nice

Sorry to be a ditz but how do you get on to the timeline thing?
Old Feb 12th 2008, 5:06 am
Forum Regular

thebutts has a spectacular aura aboutthebutts has a spectacular aura aboutthebutts has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by gazclaire
Sorry to be a ditz but how do you get on to the timeline thing?
http://www.beupdate.co.uk/visa.php?month=Oct&year=07
Old Feb 12th 2008, 5:06 am
Forum Regular

thesmiths has a spectacular aura aboutthesmiths has a spectacular aura aboutthesmiths has a spectacular aura about

Hi gazclaire,

Here's the link...

http://www.beupdate.co.uk/

Teresa
x
Old Feb 12th 2008, 5:13 am
BE Enthusiast

gazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nice

Thank you both.xx
Old Feb 12th 2008, 8:18 am
joke c

john channon has a spectacular aura aboutjohn channon has a spectacular aura aboutjohn channon has a spectacular aura about

hi ours went online on 12/10/07/frontloaded our meds and police reports ,and we still have not got a case officer yet,our agent told me today we would not hear anything till the end of the month at least,,:curse:
Old Feb 13th 2008, 12:20 am
Forum Regular

George1 will become famous soon enoughGeorge1 will become famous soon enough

Wow I finally managed to get my timeline up

Been trying to figure it out for weeks now, and saw the links today.

Natalie
Old Feb 13th 2008, 1:10 am
visa granted 6th August

stevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to all

HI all we are going on a 175MODL and we applied via our agent on the 23/10/07 the online application. I was talking to my agent yesterday to find out if they had herd anything and i was really surprised by her response. She said i might not even get a case officer and the visa could just go through without one. Has any one else herd anything like this.

Another question we sold our house today and need to move out by the 28th of april. The shipping company has said that we can ship over our stuff even before the visa is granted is this true.
Thanks all sorry its a long one but really starting to get nervous now.

HELP HELP HELP!!!

cheers steve
Old Feb 13th 2008, 1:16 am
Forum Regular

OZ2GO is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by stevelaird
HI all we are going on a 175MODL and we applied via our agent on the 23/10/07 the online application. I was talking to my agent yesterday to find out if they had herd anything and i was really surprised by her response. She said i might not even get a case officer and the visa could just go through without one. Has any one else herd anything like this.

Another question we sold our house today and need to move out by the 28th of april. The shipping company has said that we can ship over our stuff even before the visa is granted is this true.

HELP HELP HELP!!!

cheers steve
Have heard of this a few times before over the months. It would seem that if the case officer has everything they need to process your application they can go straight to granting the visa. Did your agent give you any idea as to how long they thought you would have to wait?
Old Feb 13th 2008, 1:28 am
visa granted 6th August

stevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to all

Originally Posted by OZ2GO
Have heard of this a few times before over the months. It would seem that if the case officer has everything they need to process your application they can go straight to granting the visa. Did your agent give you any idea as to how long they thought you would have to wait?
All she said was she didnt think it would be that long now but thay have been saying that since january.

steve
Old Feb 13th 2008, 1:29 am
In Perth & Loving it...

aus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud of

HELP HELP HELP!!!

cheers steve
Not sure if I would want to send all my stuff over before the Visa is granted.
As the saying goes, the only things that are guaranteed in life are death & taxes.

Darren
Old Feb 13th 2008, 1:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Steve,

Would it not be safer to just get the shipping company to come in, pack it all up and store it in the UK until you're ready to go over (eg. have your visa). It will only sit in storage the other side of the world anyway...

I have also seen a few visa grants where the lucky soul wasn't even aware they had a CO...never say never eh!!

Good luck,

Colin
Old Feb 13th 2008, 1:50 am
visa granted 6th August

Originally Posted by Oz Rascal
Steve,

Would it not be safer to just get the shipping company to come in, pack it all up and store it in the UK until you're ready to go over (eg. have your visa). It will only sit in storage the other side of the world anyway...

I have also seen a few visa grants where the lucky soul wasn't even aware they had a CO...never say never eh!!

Good luck,

Colin
Colin
What i was thinking was that if we sent it all over to Oz then it would hopefully be there for us arriving and when we get a rental just get it all moved in straight away no sitting around on orange boxes so to speak. But what i was really asking was is it legal to do this when your visa was not granted yet.

steve

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.