Wikiposts

OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Old Feb 26th 2008, 12:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by George1

You've been quiet today. Been busy? Hope you have a good rest of your day

Natalie

Yes, busy today but also a bit fed up at the moment

Never mind, all good things come to those who wait (apparently)

Have a good day too

Sam
Old Feb 26th 2008, 12:28 am
Finally in Melbourne!

ittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Yes, busy today but also a bit fed up at the moment

Never mind, all good things come to those who wait (apparently)

Have a good day too

Sam
Hi Sam
In all the time I have been reading posts on here I have never heard a gloomy one from you. I always read your posts and think how sound they are. Come on Sam, you are nearly there mate, keep smiling
Old Feb 26th 2008, 3:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Well we have a cash buyer in rented accomodation for our house, full asking price and wants to be in by the end of the month

Going to the in laws for a month, then we are on hol in Perth for 3 weeks so might look for a rental after than.

So much to do....can't believe we did so well in only 4 days!!!!

Cx

PS Still no CO though!!!!!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 7:01 am
East Mids to Vic

Laura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really nice

Morning everyone no change for us, here is the most important part of the update:

General Skilled Migration visas– Class VE, VF,VB and VC visas
(subclasses 175, 176, 475, 476, 885, 886, 887, 485 and 487)
E-lodged (on-line) applications: 29 October 2007
Paper based applications: 16 September 2007

Looks like they haven't moved!! :curse::curse:Now I cant phone them and ask where my CO is!! Hope some one gets some news today
Argh!! I've been checking the emails almost hourly for the last week and its still not changed...I just want to go NOW, I keep having ups and downs about it all and when I'm on a high I now that something will happen that will set me back ifkwim
My grandad was in so upset at the weekend asking me not to go...he's 91 and he's had his life but what do I say?? my Gran helpfully informed him that they wont be here next year anyway!! Came out and cryed all the way home.
Anyway sorry to offload on here, kind of feel that people only understand if they are going through a similar experiance to you.
Old Feb 26th 2008, 7:02 am
East Mids to Vic

Laura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really nice

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
Well we have a cash buyer in rented accomodation for our house, full asking price and wants to be in by the end of the month

Going to the in laws for a month, then we are on hol in Perth for 3 weeks so might look for a rental after than.

Cx

Oh my god thats fantastic news about the house....so much for the media hype hey!!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 7:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Cx

Wow! That's fantastic news, so pleased for you

Could you send a bit of your amazing house selling karma my way, pretty please

Sam
Old Feb 26th 2008, 7:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Wow! That's fantastic news, so pleased for you

Could you send a bit of your amazing house selling karma my way, pretty please

Sam
Going to send you my cat Wanda.....she has a tail like a wand and when she wags it something good happens
Old Feb 26th 2008, 7:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Going to send you my cat Wanda.....she has a tail like a wand and when she wags it something good happens

Could do with that, don't feel very lucky at the moment.

Sam
Old Feb 26th 2008, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

Tez and Daz will become famous soon enoughTez and Daz will become famous soon enough

Cx

Wow thats great news, my house will be in the paper as of tomorrow so hopefully will be lucky like you
Enjoy packing and good luck in getting a CO real soon xxx
Old Feb 26th 2008, 8:58 am
Just Joined

Allsaints is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kdiggers
Hi All Saints,

My hubby is a self employed Plumber, and our c.o asked for the same, apart from the educational qualifications. For the other stuff we submitted bank statements from oct 03 to oct 07 showing he gets paid(as he subbies aswell)also payslips from the company he subbies from and also tax returns ! Might be worth submitting the letter of declaration that you may have done for your TRA about being Self employed !

Good luck.

Keely.
Hi Keely

Thanks for the advice!!
I have emailed across as much info as we have, and hope it will be enough!
I know we were naive in thinking once the TRA came back with a positive result, that that would be all we needed to do, but I'm feeling really nervous now that we wont be able to provide all the information the c.o. requires.
I imagine that is where an agent comes in tho' to take the stress out of the application process!! Oh well ...... fingers crossed!!!! Good luck to everyone else going through this!!
Old Feb 27th 2008, 5:35 am
Forum Regular

George1 will become famous soon enoughGeorge1 will become famous soon enough

WOO HOO!!!!!!!! WE HAVE A CASE OFFICER AND OUR FILE IS GOING TO THE DECISION MAKER!!!!!

Last edited by George1; Feb 27th 2008 at 5:39 am.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 5:38 am
Forum Regular

Out of sheer boredom I was checking my OH's mails (we've been out all day) and there is this mail from adelaide.gsm!!!!!!!! We checked our status page and nothing has changed..........below is part of the mail:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that all requested documents have been received and this application is now ready for allocation to a Decision Maker for finalisation.

Good luck to all still waiting. They are coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 27th 2008, 5:40 am
Forum Regular

Sam I'm praying for you that you get the news you want soon.....
As excited as I am my heart is hoping for you to get some news soon. I will keep you in my prayers.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 6:15 am
Forum Regular

marksm3 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Laura and Tom
Argh!! I've been checking the emails almost hourly for the last week and its still not changed...I just want to go NOW, I keep having ups and downs about it all and when I'm on a high I now that something will happen that will set me back ifkwim
My grandad was in so upset at the weekend asking me not to go...he's 91 and he's had his life but what do I say?? my Gran helpfully informed him that they wont be here next year anyway!! Came out and cryed all the way home.
Anyway sorry to offload on here, kind of feel that people only understand if they are going through a similar experiance to you.
hey laura and tom, i know how you feel, i am leaving in two weeks time, thought i was a bit of a tuff nut untill now, my mother has been really upset and never realised leaving the family would be so hard, i have gone from wondering what was happening with my visa to being so excited i could not sleep when i got it to not sure if looking forward to it anymore. so for those still waiting for your visa, believe me there is still loads of ups and downs even when you get it. but hey will be worth it in the end when sitting with a tinny and a couple of shrimps on the barby in the sun by the pool.

mark
Old Feb 27th 2008, 6:28 am
In Perth & Loving it...

aus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud of

WOO HOO!!!!!!!! WE HAVE A CASE OFFICER AND OUR FILE IS GOING TO THE DECISION MAKER!!!!!
Happy Days.......!

I'd expect a decision any day now........

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.