OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Old Jan 14th 2008, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of
Default Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by nicolamoon
Hi Im the moaner, look on ******** website forums Alliekate who post are there just gone I believe not long they post on here and I have looked at their posts on the reality of australia they are there and living there, do believe they are wanting to return I think, look at other information into life, im not knocking anything but looking realistically at the posts. I had a pop at a bloke knocking oz but he answered my question. All i`m saying is a lot of people in my opinion are looking at the expected not the reality

I`m still going to Oz but with a more realistic view than when we first applied I was very rose speccy but in my opinion you will be better equipped over there if you look for the realistic view

Malc
Malc

May i ask why it is that you think that you are going to Oz with a more realistic viewpoint than others on this fourm, who have potentially made a reccy already, researched the whole process, housing, jobs, salaries, schools, ad nauseam.....??

I appreciate that everyone has an opinion and they are entitled to express it. As someone once said though, "opinions are like ass holes. Everyone has one, but none hold much water". I include my own in this

Darren
Old Jan 14th 2008, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice
Smile Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Chill out everyone..... its starting to sound stressful.....Lets all share some love.......my moto is "If you dont go you never know" . I had heard things about Primark.... I went and gave it a go..
Lets share some Case officers around too please.....Know any that are free at the moment...and before any one takes that serious it was a joke
Old Jan 14th 2008, 9:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lainey70
Chill out everyone..... its starting to sound stressful.....Lets all share some love.......my moto is "If you dont go you never know" . I had heard things about Primark.... I went and gave it a go..
Lets share some Case officers around too please.....Know any that are free at the moment...and before any one takes that serious it was a joke
HI lainey

My husband did the last post but I tend to agree with you and we all need to be a little less stressed its so true that "if you dont try something you will never know "it seems we are all in the same boat (wishing it was a plane!)

waiting patiently

Nadine
Old Jan 14th 2008, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice

Originally Posted by aus2be
HI lainey

My husband did the last post but I tend to agree with you and we all need to be a little less stressed its so true that "if you dont try something you will never know "it seems we are all in the same boat (wishing it was a plane!)

waiting patiently

Nadine
where you hoping to go?
Old Jan 14th 2008, 10:20 pm
Forum Regular

marksm3 is on a distinguished road

Hey , yeah who started this stress meter out, Ha Ha !
Old Jan 14th 2008, 10:22 pm
Forum Regular

Got a new profile picture what you all think, ha!
Old Jan 14th 2008, 10:23 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by marksm3
oops didnt work
Old Jan 15th 2008, 7:41 am
BE Enthusiast

where you hoping to go?
Hi Lainey

We are actually heading to Perth (well thats hoping visa approved)

What about you ,where are you planning on moving to?

Any news this morning I wonder?

Nadine

Old Jan 15th 2008, 9:00 am
Just Joined

175Steve will become famous soon enough175Steve will become famous soon enough

Hi all,

We applied for our 175 MODL on 3rd October and are waiting with great anticipation for the appointment of a C.O. Hopefully this is not too far away so i am about to go into research overdrive - Jobs, Housing etc. I was wondering if any body had any recommendations with regards websites, books and other sources of information to help us prepare.

Cheers
Steve
Old Jan 15th 2008, 9:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 175Steve
Hi all,

We applied for our 175 MODL on 3rd October and are waiting with great anticipation for the appointment of a C.O. Hopefully this is not too far away so i am about to go into research overdrive - Jobs, Housing etc. I was wondering if any body had any recommendations with regards websites, books and other sources of information to help us prepare.

Cheers
Steve
Hi Steve

We are all waiting in anticaption for a CO so hopefully we will all be lucky soon.

The following websites are great for looking for Houses both rented and to buy.

www.realestate.com.au

www.reiwa.com

www.goprivate.com.au

the following is a link that deals with employment.

www.seek.com.au

Hope these links are all correct and work ok for you.

Good luck

Nadine
Old Jan 15th 2008, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Lainey

We are actually heading to Perth (well thats hoping visa approved)

What about you ,where are you planning on moving to?

Any news this morning I wonder?

Nadine

hi Nadine
hope to go to Brisbane. Police checks in the post. Put them in when I got to work. OH a Brickie , got rained off today so e-mailed agents. I will tell him the same though as every one so help for on here and every one tells you latest processing times! Watched WDU when I got in after work (I V+ it) They went to Perth today. looks real nice.
Old Jan 16th 2008, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

thesmiths has a spectacular aura aboutthesmiths has a spectacular aura aboutthesmiths has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by marksm3
Love the picture...

Teresa
Old Jan 16th 2008, 8:34 am
BE Enthusiast

hi Nadine
hope to go to Brisbane. Police checks in the post. Put them in when I got to work. OH a Brickie , got rained off today so e-mailed agents. I will tell him the same though as every one so help for on here and every one tells you latest processing times! Watched WDU when I got in after work (I V+ it) They went to Perth today. looks real nice.
Morning Lainey

Perth is a really lovely place I first went to visit when I was 16 and then I went out for 6 months when I was 21. I always knew I would be back again. Then met the hubby and decided to go for a month in Dec 2006 so he could see it. Thankfully he loved it as much as I did and we started the preocess in Feb 07 after we came home(well I think it was May before first docs were being sent)

Neve been to Brisbane but there seems to be loads on the forum heading there.

We sent our police checks a while back and we are going for our medicals tomorrow (which im not really looking forward to not a big fan or Drs I dont know ha ha).

Chat to you soon

Nadine
Old Jan 16th 2008, 10:21 am
Just Joined

Agent called this morning to tell us that Case Officer has requested Police Checks and Medicals.

Ya Dancer

Looks like things are moving for us October applicants. Hope some of you hear some good news for yourselves in the not so distant future.
Old Jan 16th 2008, 10:22 am
Just Joined

Hi Steve

We are all waiting in anticaption for a CO so hopefully we will all be lucky soon.

The following websites are great for looking for Houses both rented and to buy.

www.realestate.com.au

www.reiwa.com

www.goprivate.com.au

the following is a link that deals with employment.

www.seek.com.au

Hope these links are all correct and work ok for you.

Good luck

Nadine
Cheers Nadine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.