OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Old Jan 16th 2008, 10:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by 175Steve
Agent called this morning to tell us that Case Officer has requested Police Checks and Medicals.

Ya Dancer

Looks like things are moving for us October applicants. Hope some of you hear some good news for yourselves in the not so distant future.

Hi

Good news! Hope it all speeds along quickly for you (and can I have your CO when you're finished with him)

Sam
Old Jan 16th 2008, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

kdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Hi

Good news! Hope it all speeds along quickly for you (and can I have your CO when you're finished with him)

Sam
Once you get a C.O how soon after if you have frontloaded your meds and P.c's should your visa be granted ?
And,
If you did frontload your meds & p.c's then what are the chances of not being notified you have a c.o and they go straight to your visa grant( providing there are no problems ! )
Old Jan 16th 2008, 11:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kdiggers
Once you get a C.O how soon after if you have frontloaded your meds and P.c's should your visa be granted ?
And,
If you did frontload your meds & p.c's then what are the chances of not being notified you have a c.o and they go straight to your visa grant( providing there are no problems ! )
Who knows

From following threads on BE, some people do not get a case officer at all but I think most do.
As far as how long from allocation, have a look on other month's threads, it varies enormously. Some on September have had case officers for months and are still waiting.

Good luck

Sam
Old Jan 16th 2008, 11:10 am
Forum Regular

kdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura about

Who knows

From following threads on BE, some people do not get a case officer at all but I think most do.
As far as how long from allocation, have a look on other month's threads, it varies enormously. Some on September have had case officers for months and are still waiting.

Good luck

Sam
Thanks for that Sam,

Going crazy ! ! You know when you think your app is at the bottom of the list, as thats 2 people been granted C.O's that applied on the same day as me... Hey Ho just have to be patient, I don't know why I am like this it's not as if we can go the next day we get our visa, we haven't even put the house on the market yet !

Keely.
Old Jan 16th 2008, 11:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks for that Sam,

Going crazy ! ! You know when you think your app is at the bottom of the list, as thats 2 people been granted C.O's that applied on the same day as me... Hey Ho just have to be patient, I don't know why I am like this it's not as if we can go the next day we get our visa, we haven't even put the house on the market yet !

Keely.
Keely

I know how you feel, this bit is really hard but I think sometimes COs are allocated a bit randomly as someone from the 16th October has had a co already. Just think how people waiting from last June and July are feeling right now - I'd have gone bonkers by now

We are the same, we couldn't just go straight away yet, as house is up for sale, no interest yet (but it has only been 2 weeks!) It would be just nice to know that part is complet and you can then worry about the next bit, selling the house, organising removals, flights, rental house, jobs, schools I'll stop there!

Good luck, hope you hear soon

Sam
Old Jan 16th 2008, 12:54 pm
Forum Regular

Keely

I know how you feel, this bit is really hard but I think sometimes COs are allocated a bit randomly as someone from the 16th October has had a co already. Just think how people waiting from last June and July are feeling right now - I'd have gone bonkers by now

We are the same, we couldn't just go straight away yet, as house is up for sale, no interest yet (but it has only been 2 weeks!) It would be just nice to know that part is complet and you can then worry about the next bit, selling the house, organising removals, flights, rental house, jobs, schools I'll stop there!

Good luck, hope you hear soon

Sam
Thanks Sam,

You are right all those been waiting since jun july, and I am moaning that I haven't heard anything and it's only been 3 months.......
Good luck to you too...
Old Jan 16th 2008, 1:16 pm
Forum Regular

stickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant future
Smile Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Dear All

Looked at my status page in the brief moment last night when it was running and all our medicals have been finalised! must get on with my Queensland Nursing Registration next, but i will do anything then fill in forms, hate them!

cheers
Realistic Jo
Old Jan 16th 2008, 1:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Jo,

Congratulations on having your meds finalised

When did they arrive at LCU? Mine got their Monday just gone so I might be able to get an idea of current processing time. Were your meds Cat A?

Great news, fill in those forms, you'll have a visa before you know it!!!

Colin & Toni
Old Jan 16th 2008, 1:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Originally Posted by 175Steve
Agent called this morning to tell us that Case Officer has requested Police Checks and Medicals.

Ya Dancer

Looks like things are moving for us October applicants. Hope some of you hear some good news for yourselves in the not so distant future.

Yeah great news, hope you get your visa quickly
Old Jan 16th 2008, 1:57 pm
Just Joined

175Steve will become famous soon enough175Steve will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Tweenies
Yeah great news, hope you get your visa quickly
Cheers
Old Jan 16th 2008, 3:21 pm
Forum Regular

thesmiths has a spectacular aura aboutthesmiths has a spectacular aura aboutthesmiths has a spectacular aura about

Hi all,

Just wondered how everyone is doing... For me the waiting and not knowing is driving me insane. I know I shouldn't complain as it has only been just over 3 months and there are applicants who applied a long time before...

Great news though on having your meds finalised Jo...one more thing off the list hey! And fantastic news 175Steve on getting your case officer..

Teresa
x
Old Jan 16th 2008, 3:29 pm
Forum Regular

After having a whinge this morning about not hearing any news , I have just logged onto the status page for e-lodged visas and most things have been changed to "met" !
Evidence of specific work experience still says "requested" as does"evidence of work experience" and all our passport photos !

I presume this means we have a C.O now ! And we are now 1 step closer to having that golden visa stamped in our passport ! ! !

Keely.
Old Jan 16th 2008, 3:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Great news Keely, congratulations on getting a CO!!

I look at it as we all move one step closer when someone gets a CO - might have to celebrate tonight
Old Jan 16th 2008, 3:38 pm
Forum Regular

thesmiths has a spectacular aura aboutthesmiths has a spectacular aura aboutthesmiths has a spectacular aura about

After having a whinge this morning about not hearing any news , I have just logged onto the status page for e-lodged visas and most things have been changed to "met" !
Evidence of specific work experience still says "requested" as does"evidence of work experience" and all our passport photos !

I presume this means we have a C.O now ! And we are now 1 step closer to having that golden visa stamped in our passport ! ! !

Keely.
Hey thats great news!!! Must be a great feeling knowing its not too far away.

Teresa
x
Old Jan 16th 2008, 3:47 pm
Forum Regular

stickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant future

Dear Colin and Toni and rest of October crew

meds left UK on 13 December, with Royal Mail so could not track their arrival. but says on status page received and finalised 14/1/08. so not too bad considering Christmas was in the middle of it all.

just wondering about this Form 80, which some people seem to complete and others not. It is not included in the checklist, so any thought on that would be appreciated.

cheers
Healthy Jo and family (well according to LCU anyway)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.