OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Old Jan 4th 2008, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

marksm3 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Thanks all for replies, it must have been the fact it has been xmas that meds are taking so long so show up as recieved , they were sent by royal mail international sign for. but we all know what royal mail are like.

cheers

mark
Old Jan 4th 2008, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

iainandsam has a spectacular aura aboutiainandsam has a spectacular aura aboutiainandsam has a spectacular aura about

Hi All,
Happy New Year to you all, haven't been on here recently. Just had meds done today what a rip off, those docs are onto a good thing for 1/2 hours work!! last thing to do hopefully, as far as visas concerned anyway! Feeling excited but abit scared aswell, hopefully migrating with OH, 2 kids 9months & 3 yrs.
Old Jan 6th 2008, 9:46 pm
Forum Regular

Hi all
I have just got off the phone to ASPC, I told the guy when i lodged my 175 and he said i should have a case officer within 2 to 4 weeks, Oh i hope i do.so def sounds like they are getting there.

mark
Old Jan 6th 2008, 9:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

Did he give you any idea as to whether they're held up sorting out the August apps? Based on that it looks like we'll only be looking at a CO end of March (applied Nov 28th) which is starting to cut it fine with our completion date.

Fingers crossed you get your CO well before the 2 weeks!
Old Jan 7th 2008, 3:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NikiL
Did he give you any idea as to whether they're held up sorting out the August apps? Based on that it looks like we'll only be looking at a CO end of March (applied Nov 28th) which is starting to cut it fine with our completion date.

Fingers crossed you get your CO well before the 2 weeks!
Hi

We were told back in November not to expect a case officer until Jan/feb at the earliest, I thought that was a cautious estimate but reckon we will be lucky to get one that quickly now!
We applied mid October, by the way.

Sam
Old Jan 7th 2008, 4:15 am
Forum Regular

thesmiths has a spectacular aura aboutthesmiths has a spectacular aura aboutthesmiths has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by marksm3
Hi all
I have just got off the phone to ASPC, I told the guy when i lodged my 175 and he said i should have a case officer within 2 to 4 weeks, Oh i hope i do.so def sounds like they are getting there.

mark
Hi Mark,

Well that sounds promising! Hopefully in 2 weeks as opposed to 4 hey!? We applied at the end of Oct so have a bit longer to wait than all other Oct applicants but good to know things are moving along.

Good luck.

Teresa
x
Old Jan 7th 2008, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

kdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura about

Hi all

mark
Thats good news to hear , as we lodged ours the same day as you Mark , so hopefully we will hear sooner rather than later ! ! !

Keely
Old Jan 8th 2008, 2:27 pm
Forum Regular

Hey all, great news i got a case officer today.
BUT: they have asked for my service certificate from when i used to be in the royal navy, I have not got it , looked everywhere. they have given me till 5th of feb to get it to them, what can i do any ideas. The navy say i can not get a replacement. went from high as a kite to rock bottom within an hour. dont know if i can still get in without it,
Old Jan 8th 2008, 2:53 pm
Forum Regular

kdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura about

BUT: they have asked for my service certificate from when i used to be in the royal navy, I have not got it , looked everywhere. they have given me till 5th of feb to get it to them, what can i do any ideas. The navy say i can not get a replacement. went from high as a kite to rock bottom within an hour. dont know if i can still get in without it,
Great news re the case office, not so great news re your service certificate though, I hope that you find it or can work something out with the navy ! ! !

Keely.
Old Jan 8th 2008, 3:27 pm
Forum Regular

thesmiths has a spectacular aura aboutthesmiths has a spectacular aura aboutthesmiths has a spectacular aura about

Fantastic news on your case officer. Re your certificate... this is just a stab in the dark Mark but have you tried contacting national archives. I think they have a website.

Good luck with your search...must be very frustrating! :curse:

Teresa
Old Jan 8th 2008, 3:38 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by thesmiths
Fantastic news on your case officer. Re your certificate... this is just a stab in the dark Mark but have you tried contacting national archives. I think they have a website.

Good luck with your search...must be very frustrating! :curse:

Teresa
woo hoo, got onto disclosure records for Navy, the guy was great he is sending a copy of everything i need plus a covering letter in post first class tommorrow. my agent can them upload them etc and hopefully meds will finalise soon. getting so excited and nervous, flat going on market this week too. must be sharing out the CO,s for Oct apps now.

Mark
Old Jan 8th 2008, 3:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Mark,

Great news. I think the last few hours for you have really demonstrated just how much of an emotional roller coaster this journey is for anyone trying it.

Congrats on the CO, roll on visa grant eh!!

Colin & Toni
Old Jan 8th 2008, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

Well that's a relief!! You can relax a bit now....only a bit mind by the sounds of it!
Old Jan 8th 2008, 3:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

Hi Mark

That is great news that you got your case officer and also got the papers sorted for the Navy I am sure youa re back on your high feeling.

We have had our Xrays today and Medicals next Thursday we were slightly behind you and lodgedon 16th Oct so hopefully they will work quite quickly with Oct applicants and get the case officers out for us all soon

Congrats so far

nadine
Old Jan 8th 2008, 3:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Mark

Great news about your case officer, there's hope for us all yet!!
Gald you also sorted out your certificate, all you need now is a nice house buyer

Sam

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.