OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Old Apr 28th 2008, 4:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of
Default Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Nadine

I know how you feel I was always asking for people to updated

It wont be long before you turn yellow.

Chin up

Tina x

Hi Tina

I think they have forgotten about Darren and I

Im hoping that we hear something really soon.

Its amazing how when you start the process that you imagine it is going to happen in the matter of a few weeks 6 months on and we are still none the wiser

Crazy so it is but hey I will keep smiling nothing else for it just wish I knew what was going on and agent still not being overally helpful.

How is things going for you?

Nadine
Old Apr 28th 2008, 6:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by aus2be
[F]Hi Tina

I think they have forgotten about Darren and I

Im hoping that we hear something really soon.

Its amazing how when you start the process that you imagine it is going to happen in the matter of a few weeks 6 months on and we are still none the wiser

Crazy so it is but hey I will keep smiling nothing else for it just wish I knew what was going on and agent still not being overally helpful.

How is things going for you?

Nadine
[/FONT]
Thought the visa bit was the hard bit til we came to sell the house. Its been a nightmare and I'm really fed up.

Hopefully it will sell soon but I can see us having to do a trip to validate our visa something that isn't in our budget.

Oh well what wee be will be.

Take care

Tina x
Old Apr 28th 2008, 6:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Thought the visa bit was the hard bit til we came to sell the house. Its been a nightmare and I'm really fed up.

Hopefully it will sell soon but I can see us having to do a trip to validate our visa something that isn't in our budget.

Oh well what wee be will be.

Take care

Tina x
It really is a nightmare selling the house we havent even had any viewers but I suppose its a bit different for us as we havent got the visa yet so we are not to bad.

Maybe you will get the house sold before you have to validate Fingers crossed.

Hopefully there will be some movement with your house this week.

Take it easy

Nadine
Old Apr 28th 2008, 8:11 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

It really is a nightmare selling the house we havent even had any viewers but I suppose its a bit different for us as we havent got the visa yet so we are not to bad.

Maybe you will get the house sold before you have to validate Fingers crossed.

Hopefully there will be some movement with your house this week.

Take it easy

Nadine
I feel the same, we've just dropped £10k off the price and we've not even got the visa yet
Old Apr 29th 2008, 12:49 pm
Forum Regular

Trakki1976 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all. Have been reading the thread but with 4 children and working don't often get time to post. We got a c/o on 6th March, sent the bits they wanted and have not heard anything since, it has now been 6 months and 1 day since we lodged and I am getting sooooo frustrated, part of me wants to contact them to find out what is happening but the other half says sit tight and be patient. What do you think? I am putting the house on the market friday and just want to be able to sort things.

Congrats to all those who have their visas

Tracey
Old Apr 29th 2008, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

The Wises is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Trakki1976
Hi all. Have been reading the thread but with 4 children and working don't often get time to post. We got a c/o on 6th March, sent the bits they wanted and have not heard anything since, it has now been 6 months and 1 day since we lodged and I am getting sooooo frustrated, part of me wants to contact them to find out what is happening but the other half says sit tight and be patient. What do you think? I am putting the house on the market friday and just want to be able to sort things.

Tracey

Hi Tracey,

I would definitely ring them! We have rung three times. We stayed up till 12.30 and rang on the dot. The first two times we got through first time without getting cut off but it did take them about 15 minutes to answer. The third time when we were given the good news of a CO we got through within ONE minute. They were so nice. On two occasions we spoke to the same women (from lancashire) who even remembered us from the week before.

This being patient lark isn't much fun is it. Good luck.

Gina x
Old Apr 29th 2008, 1:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Trakki1976

Tracey
Hi Tracey

Everyone is different but we applied 16th Oct got CO 10th Feb who asked for extra info and we are still waiting to hear something about out visa .

We are so frustrated with the whole thing and would love to contact ASPC but our agent has advised us not to do this as by doing so it will delay the process further.

The whole thing is a nightmare.

Hope you hear something soon

Good luck

Nadine
Old May 1st 2008, 9:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey, I had to go back a few pages to find the October thread!

What's happened to October, its gone very quiet lately but on the positive side they are steaming through the August applications, most of September appears to have been dealt with (from the small sample we see on BE anyway) so then they will be able to finish up October and give out those last visas

Good luck everyone

Sam
Old May 1st 2008, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sammy T

What's happened to October, its gone very quiet lately but on the positive side they are steaming through the August applications, most of September appears to have been dealt with (from the small sample we see on BE anyway) so then they will be able to finish up October and give out those last visas

Good luck everyone

Sam
Hi Sammy

Great to have some positive motivation from someone Think we are a little pieved off with th visa process and are tired of being patient with it all.

It is great news that they are clearing up the Augustees as I am sure they are all over the moon, then maybe they will get around to us forgotten October lot, there really cant be that many of us left I checked the update site at beginning of week and there is some on there that must'nt use the forum that much.

Well I havent any news but i'm feeling ok about it at the mo, Ive a few other things going on that is keeping my mind of it(just a little)

Maybe we will hear something really soon. Our agent last week said that she was hoping to hear some positive news in the next four weeks!!!!!!!!!!!:curse: But I think she said that a while ago as well he he he he

Have a good day.

Nadine

Old May 1st 2008, 9:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sammy

Great to have some positive motivation from someone Think we are a little pieved off with th visa process and are tired of being patient with it all.

It is great news that they are clearing up the Augustees as I am sure they are all over the moon, then maybe they will get around to us forgotten October lot, there really cant be that many of us left I checked the update site at beginning of week and there is some on there that must'nt use the forum that much.

Well I havent any news but i'm feeling ok about it at the mo, Ive a few other things going on that is keeping my mind of it(just a little)

Maybe we will hear something really soon. Our agent last week said that she was hoping to hear some positive news in the next four weeks!!!!!!!!!!!:curse: But I think she said that a while ago as well he he he he

Have a good day.

Nadine

Hi Nadine

Tried sending you some karma but it wouldn't let me!

So here's a big hug instead

Sam
Old May 1st 2008, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Nadine

Tried sending you some karma but it wouldn't let me!

So here's a big hug instead

Sam
Hi Sam

Thanks for the big hug.......................I tried to send Karma as well but it wouldnt let me must'nt be using it enough or something LOL

It would be great to have some news to share on here but i'm learning that it is out of our control so I am just trying to get on with things.

How is it all going for you? You have flights booked and all???

Nadine

Old May 1st 2008, 9:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi Sam

Thanks for the big hug.......................I tried to send Karma as well but it wouldnt let me must'nt be using it enough or something LOL

It would be great to have some news to share on here but i'm learning that it is out of our control so I am just trying to get on with things.

How is it all going for you? You have flights booked and all???

Nadine

Hi

No, not booked flights yet. Waiting for exchange of contracts on the house, its all gone very quiet at the solicitors, don't know whether that's a bad or good thing
So we went from the limbo of not having visa, to getting the visa but now back in limbo land of house selling, before we enter the next phase of finding a house, getting jobs, choosing schools, it really is never ending

Got to the point at the w/e where I said I'd had enough of being on the roundabout and could I please get off now! But back on again now, plodding forward - just hope it really will be worth it when we finally get there

Sam
Old May 1st 2008, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Sorry, I didn't mean to whinge

Sam
Old May 1st 2008, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

grays is on a distinguished road

Good luck everyone

Sam
Still here waiting........
All on my staus page now says Received, except for my own medical check which still says Requested, Hmmmmm I hope it's not lost !
Anyway, what happens after this stage. Will all change to Met ? How do you know once your app is with a DM ?
Old May 1st 2008, 11:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Sorry, I didn't mean to whinge

Sam
Your not winging so dont worry

It is awful that you are sitting with your visa and cant go anywhere just yet as you are waiting on the house to be sold must be a right pain in the A**

It will happen though if you think back you never thought that you would get your visa and now you have it in your passport and all. At least you know that someone is wanting to buy your house and No news is good news.

I have my fingers crossed for you that you will hear from the solcitor soon.

Everything at the min seems to be all about waiting

Nadine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.