OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Old Nov 9th 2007, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

stickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant future
Default Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Dear All

like Sammy T,online application sent 13 October (175), and still no CO allocated. only confirmation e-mail to say they have received application.

Jo
Old Nov 9th 2007, 9:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Yippee, they have found our application at last, took them 4 weeks but we have finally had our acknowledgement email and ref details etc.

Also had email which states they are inundated with post Sept applications as well having some fairly major computer problems, therefore for an application on the 13/10/07, shouldn't expect a CO for approx 8 - 12 weeks, which is probably in line with the 136 applicants, I think. Lets hope that it is shorter than that but looking at the rate at which the processing dates on the ASPC automated email, it might just be right

OH has got further tests next week following abnormal chest X-Ray and ECG, fingers crossed they will be OK.

Sam
Old Nov 9th 2007, 9:47 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Yippee, they have found our application at last, took them 4 weeks but we have finally had our acknowledgement email and ref details etc.

Also had email which states they are inundated with post Sept applications as well having some fairly major computer problems, therefore for an application on the 13/10/07, shouldn't expect a CO for approx 8 - 12 weeks, which is probably in line with the 136 applicants, I think. Lets hope that it is shorter than that but looking at the rate at which the processing dates on the ASPC automated email, it might just be right

OH has got further tests next week following abnormal chest X-Ray and ECG, fingers crossed they will be OK.

Sam
Sam

Absolutely fantastic news. Thrilled for you.

Trish
Old Nov 9th 2007, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

naveenbabuk is on a distinguished road

Sam
Great news mate
Old Nov 9th 2007, 10:19 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Sam
Sam if you don't mind could you post some of that mail on here so we can read it.

Trish
Old Nov 9th 2007, 11:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scrum
Sam if you don't mind could you post some of that mail on here so we can read it.

Trish
Here's the bits about time scales, which I had worked out roughly myself from the dates on the ASPC processing emails, as you will have seen they have changed the processing dates very much from the middle of Sept - but you were before that, so should have escaped that bottle neck.

"Due to the large increase in the volume of applications received by this office, there will be a significant time lag before this case is allocated to a case officer, a guide to processing time frames is included in the attachment to this letter below."

"In view of the current processing dates, there could be a delay of 8 to 12 weeks before allocation of a case officer, your allocation of a case officer will be dated from the original date of your application."

At least they will take our original date of application, when dishing out the COs but I'm not expecting to hear anything more til after Xmas, if its before that will be a bonus, but I'm now going to get on with my life a bit and stop worrying so much well, I'll try anyway!

Sam
Old Nov 9th 2007, 11:13 am
BE Forum Addict

PS

Just looking at the automated processing email again it quotes:

"Once an application has been receipted it will undergo validity checking.
An acknowledgement letter with a client reference number and receipt will
be sent following lodgement if the application is valid and at this stage
you will be also be advised of your file number. As advised above,
currently this may take up to 12 weeks from receipt of the application
."

So, actually even with the probs on our application, getting client ref number in 4 weeks is pretty good going compared with 12 weeks

Sam
Old Nov 9th 2007, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

PS

."

So, actually even with the probs on our application, getting client ref number in 4 weeks is pretty good going compared with 12 weeks

Sam
Sammy

Brilliant news for you. I delighted it all worked out in the end. Hope they treat you app with kid gloves from now on because after everything you've been through you deserve it.

Trish
Old Nov 10th 2007, 2:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Just thought I'd let you guys know that my meds were finalised today.

They arrived at LCU on Oct 2nd and finalised on Nov 10th - that's 6 weeks.

Fingers crossed for all those still waiting to hear.

Trish
Old Nov 10th 2007, 6:02 am
Forum Regular

PS

."

Sam
Hi Sam,

i'm bit confused. Is the client reference number is different from transaction record number?

Naveen
Old Nov 10th 2007, 6:49 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by naveenbabuk
Hi Sam,

i'm bit confused. Is the client reference number is different from transaction record number?

Naveen
Hi Naveen,
Yes they are two different numbers. We have a TRN, a file ref no and a client ref number.........
Beth x x
Old Nov 10th 2007, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Hi Naveen,
Yes they are two different numbers. We have a TRN, a file ref no and a client ref number.........
Beth x x
thanks beth. one more question, i have got TRN when will i get the file ref no and the client ref number?
Old Nov 10th 2007, 7:49 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

thanks beth. one more question, i have got TRN when will i get the file ref no and the client ref number?
Hi, we had our TRN immediately after applying online. The file ref no and client ref no came when we were allocated our Case Officer in an email.
Beth x x
Old Nov 10th 2007, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Hi, we had our TRN immediately after applying online. The file ref no and client ref no came when we were allocated our Case Officer in an email.
Beth x x
thanks again beth.. i should wait for CO to get the client ref no...
i need visa by march'08 as i'm going to visit my parents otherwise i have to leave OZ again to validate my visa... i can't afford 2 trips.

Last edited by naveenbabuk; Nov 10th 2007 at 8:01 am.
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:08 am
Make it happen!!!!

thanks again beth.. i should wait for CO to get the client ref no...
i need visa by march'08 as i'm going to visit my parents otherwise i have to leave OZ again to validate my visa... i can't afford 2 trips.
Hopefully you should have your visa way before then
Beth x x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.