OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Old Nov 13th 2007, 5:24 pm
Got Visa

hopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nice
Default Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

We sent our application off online on the 2/10. the online progress says in progress but we have not had a confirmation e mail or had our document status changed to recieved

Should we have heard something by now ????

thanks

Annette and Jon
Old Nov 13th 2007, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

thebutts has a spectacular aura aboutthebutts has a spectacular aura aboutthebutts has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by hopefullybrisbane
We sent our application off online on the 2/10. the online progress says in progress but we have not had a confirmation e mail or had our document status changed to recieved

thanks

Annette and Jon

Hi

I wouldnt worry yet, there are many sept applicants who havent got a case officer as yet. Also the weekly update email avaliable from diac says allocating apps received 21st sept

Sarah
Old Nov 15th 2007, 12:38 am
Brisbane

smithan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by thebutts
Hi

I wouldnt worry yet, there are many sept applicants who havent got a case officer as yet. Also the weekly update email avaliable from diac says allocating apps received 21st sept

Sarah
Well I am in two forums now. We are in Brisbane on a 457, changing to another 457 right now as I want to change companies (nightmare process) AND I have applied for my PR 3 Oct. However website crashed as we completed entry and didn't accept our password, which means that we have lodged on line, but cannot check status on line, and they wont send us e-mail comms. On talking to them, they said, yes that happens quite a lot and they have no way of reversing the process. So I have no idea what is going on apart from ringing them. Info today was that they have put extra people on 175's and they are upto 21st Sept.

Good luck everyone, Aus is a lovely place, you will forget the visa process once done. I am on my fourth application (3 457's 1 PR) to must like it. You are making the right choice and going for PR and not 457's.

Andy
Old Nov 15th 2007, 7:01 am
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Originally Posted by hopefullybrisbane

thanks

Annette and Jon
Hi
I think you will find that things have slowed down a touch, because of the amount of september online application......be patient it will happen for you...
Old Nov 15th 2007, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

gillgagan16 is an unknown quantity at this point

online status enquiry shows that medicals received, but it also still shows that "health requirements outstandin" (in other cases it changed to health requirements finalized).
As per the aspc, i still should not have got CO:
Can anybody tell what is happening in my case???
Old Nov 15th 2007, 11:33 am
Forum Regular

thebutts has a spectacular aura aboutthebutts has a spectacular aura aboutthebutts has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by gillgagan16
Can anybody tell what is happening in my case???

Now, there is a question, if only i could answer it.........

sorry...there doesnt seem to be a set pattern of events, things just happen when they happen just read some of the other posts, eg; people have had visa grants without even knowing they had a co

Dont worry if your 2nd page hasnt been updated, read about that too.

If your seeing progress, thats great. Meds received,think there is still a backlog for processing of meds.

Good luck
Old Nov 15th 2007, 12:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

hollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud of

I have spoke to my visa migration agent and he said that the waiting time for Perm Visas has increased dramatically due to the deluge of applications who tried to squeeze in prior to Septembers Visa Law Changes.
He is talking about visa taking from 9 to 10 months not just 3 months as it was prior to the change. I am applying for a post-law-change visa and there is such a back log of the old visa applications that mine will be low priority!
I cant face another 12 months in the UK!
Which official do I have to bribe!
I am a registered nurse and just waiting for my Skills assesment/australian registration to come through!
Anyone else in the same boat?
Alan
x
Old Nov 15th 2007, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by hollykimalan
I have spoke to my visa migration agent and he said that the waiting time for Perm Visas has increased dramatically due to the deluge of applications who tried to squeeze in prior to Septembers Visa Law Changes.
He is talking about visa taking from 9 to 10 months not just 3 months as it was prior to the change. I am applying for a post-law-change visa and there is such a back log of the old visa applications that mine will be low priority!
I cant face another 12 months in the UK!
Which official do I have to bribe!
I am a registered nurse and just waiting for my Skills assesment/australian registration to come through!
Anyone else in the same boat?
Alan
x
Hi Alan

seriously hoping your agent is airing on the side of caution there.

have a look at the timelines http://www.freespaces.com/britishexpats/Oct07.html
http://www.freespaces.com/britishexpats/sept07.html

i believe there are a team of people at diac dealing with post sept applicants/the new visa classes, and as u will see visas have already been granted

Things are slowing down a little im thinking 4-6 months for PR (175 MODL), but thats just my guess. Quicker for temporary and sponsored visas.

What visa are you applying for?

Im also a nurse, my skills assessment from ANMC took 9 weeks.

Good luck

Sarah
Old Nov 15th 2007, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

hollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud of

I am going for the equivalent of the 136 i think!
Not quite sure what it is called!
I do hope my agent is being over cautious.
I feel like crying....
alan
x
Old Nov 15th 2007, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by hollykimalan
I am going for the equivalent of the 136 i think!
Not quite sure what it is called!
I do hope my agent is being over cautious.
I feel like crying....
alan
x

136 is now the 175
Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

Simpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really nice

Hiya Alan and Sarah, I am also a registered nurse applying for the 175 jobby. My skills assessment came back within about 6 weeks I think, back in July/August, so I was quite pleased with that. It surprised me a little though so I didn't have everything prepared to send off the main visa application (I'm wayyy too disorganised!), anyway that's finally been submitted now. I have medicals booked mid December, and I'm going to send off the police checks sometime this week hopefully.
It's the next bit that scares me... the real waiting game! Waiting for the medicals results, and of course waiting for the big answer! eeep.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 10:06 pm
Forum Regular

nicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant future

hi
police checks about 6 weeks, if you do something dodgy takes em 30 seconds and its for free

Old Nov 16th 2007, 3:37 am
Forum Regular

gillgagan16 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello all the nurses out there!!

Can you please tell me the procedure one has to follow! On of my aunts here in India is a registered midwife! She wants a permanent entry to Australia on a permanent visa! Can u tell how i should guide her??
Old Nov 16th 2007, 9:24 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys Just thought I'd pop in to see how you're all doing? Anyone have any news today?
Beth x x
Old Nov 16th 2007, 9:51 am
Forum Regular

nicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant future

hi
Meds received yesterday in process of finalizing. Sent final docs to CO about 10 days ago heard nothing since, Health recruitment agency rang Wed night explained to her status quo gave her CO`s email address. Email from CO this morning to say docs received what a coincidence

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.