Old May 7th 2008, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

louisey66 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Hi all u Octoberers!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got our visa 175!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWWWWOOOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:r ofl:

congrats 2 all u who have and good luck 2 those who are waitin xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old May 7th 2008, 9:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by louisey66

CONGRATULATIONS on your visa

What is your timeline? When did you apply???

Have loads fun celebrating

Nadine
Old May 8th 2008, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

kdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura about

:r ofl:

congrats 2 all u who have and good luck 2 those who are waitin xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CONGRATULATIONS !

Keely.
Old May 8th 2008, 1:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

GREAT NEWS!
Caroline
Old May 9th 2008, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

Morning all

Congrats to all who have received their visas this week this is great news.

Well i emailed my agent yesterday and this was part of the reply

At this stage we are still getting clearings of the August lodgements. They are even only just now looking at paper based applications lodged in May last year.

As you know, yours was lodged online and so will be processed normally. Due to it being so close to the end of our financial year I really do feel that there will not be much action until late June or early July. This is pretty normal so no cause for alarm.

Well as you can imagine it is the same story every time I email them and obv we are no further on at all I dont quite understand though why she is saying this about the financial year end as quite a few people who applied over a month after us in Novemeber have started to receive their visa(I am pleased for them)

I think I am running out of steam it will be 7 months next week and I know there are loads from last year that havent yet received visas but our agent herslef actually told us that there is case officers allocated to all the clients who applied from May to August last year and this did not affect the online clients:curse:

Just thought Id fill you in.

Maybe we will hear someting next week!!!!!!!

Nadine
Old May 9th 2008, 11:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Originally Posted by aus2be
Morning all

At this stage we are still getting clearings of the August lodgements. They are even only just now looking at paper based applications lodged in May last year.

As you know, yours was lodged online and so will be processed normally. Due to it being so close to the end of our financial year I really do feel that there will not be much action until late June or early July. This is pretty normal so no cause for alarm.

Well as you can imagine it is the same story every time I email them and obv we are no further on at all I dont quite understand though why she is saying this about the financial year end as quite a few people who applied over a month after us in Novemeber have started to receive their visa(I am pleased for them)

I think I am running out of steam it will be 7 months next week and I know there are loads from last year that havent yet received visas but our agent herslef actually told us that there is case officers allocated to all the clients who applied from May to August last year and this did not affect the online clients:curse:

Nadine
Really feel for you Nadine, sending some K's. Who is your agent if you don't mind me asking?
Old May 9th 2008, 11:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Basty
Really feel for you Nadine, sending some K's. Who is your agent if you don't mind me asking?

Hi Basty

Thanks for the Karma, It seems all I do at the mo is winge about this visa Malarky but Its just frustrating.

Sorry if all I do is winge

I have PM'D you as well as.

Thanks

Nadine
Old May 9th 2008, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

grays is on a distinguished road

Congratulations to everyone who got their visa this week (I'm still congratulating myself !!!!)
For those that are still waiting from the October gang - it can't be long now...

Nadine - I think we'll all open a bottle of champers on your behalf when yours comes through ! Have a great weekend all.

Last edited by grays; May 9th 2008 at 1:25 pm.
Old May 9th 2008, 1:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Oh Nadine, your message has made me despair!!
We applied by paper thru an agent in October, and if they are only getting to May applicants then we have AGES to wait. I hope your agent is wrong.
My husband is waiting to sign a job contract that starts on sept 1st, so if we cant go thru the residency route he will get a business one. I hope that I dont have to stay behind to sort things out.
As a newby what is karma??? if it's good I'll send u some!
Caroline
Old May 9th 2008, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

kdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by aus2be
Morning all

Nadine
Nadine,

I really feel for you , if I could send you some Karma I would but I don't know how ! ! ! ! Sorry....

Is your app a straight forward one or not ??? I think your agent is just trying to cover themselves , well thats what it sounds like to me anyway ! I really hope that you hear soon.

Keely.
Old May 9th 2008, 2:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi All

Thankyou so much for all the Karma it is appreciated. I still can't believe the email that my agent sent and I know that there is no way that she will contact the CO for us. I thought this was possible but it appears not.

I just dont understand why it is taking so long................someone posted asking if our case was straight forward well the answer to that is YEP we are simply applying for a 175 skilled visa and there is just me and my hubby and no kids, nothing, I have been to Aus four times and my Hubby has been once so you can imagine that we are frustrated as we have tried to figure out any reason as to why it is taking long.

I know this is the way it is and we have to accept that but it is just so hard to try and plan anything involving our life at the mo cause we are just waiting.
I am aware of all those who applied long before us and my sympathy goes out to you indeed.
I never imagined not having visa by this time in the year in fact we had planned at the beginning to be flying out this weekend. Just goes to show that you can not plan anything when applying for a visa and that every case is different and very unperdictable. I remember our agent telling us at the begining that we'd prob have visa towards end of March (how wrong was she) then it changed to April now its Late June early July.

At the end of the day it is out of our hands and Im scared to email again asking our agent to do anything as it seems she is adamant that there is nothing that she can do at the mo except wait

Thanks again and good luck to all

Have a lovely weekend for those who have received visa and enjoy the celebrations.

Nadine
Old May 9th 2008, 2:58 pm
Forum Regular

stickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant future

Dear Nadine

Is there no way you can ring yourself? or is that one of the conditions of using an agent. Like you our case was straight forward, asked for extra info and waited and as you know got our visa. I cannot see how the financial year comes into effect.

I know what its like heading into another weekend without any word about visa, so thinking of you.

Jo and family
Old May 9th 2008, 3:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by stickygreen
Dear Nadine

Is there no way you can ring yourself? or is that one of the conditions of using an agent. Like you our case was straight forward, asked for extra info and waited and as you know got our visa. I cannot see how the financial year comes into effect.

I know what its like heading into another weekend without any word about visa, so thinking of you.

Jo and family
Hi Jo

We got our Co on 10th Feb and they asked for extra documents which were submitted to them before the deadline of 11th March and apparantly because we have an agent no one will talk to us as everything has to go through the agent(supposedly)

I have no idea what the financial year has to do with anything as it hasnt stopped them giving visas to those who applied in November.

Nadine
Old May 9th 2008, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

Trakki1976 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello all, opened email this morning to see one from adelaide and got all excited, but it was just telling us that our 'case' is being passed to the decision maker. So was excited and then deflated in a few seconds. My question is how long does it take now? Anyone been in this situation? We applied 28th October, got co 6th March and sent the extra bits requested, OH has two children so needed their birth certs aswell also he and ex are still actually married although it has been 10 years so needed statement from the ex stating that they had no intention of getting back together. I have given up looking at time lines as get upset that some Nov applicants are getting theirs but pleased for them at the same time.

Congrats to all who have theirs but really demorilised at the mo

Tracey
Old May 9th 2008, 5:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Trakki1976
Hello all, opened email this morning to see one from adelaide and got all excited, but it was just telling us that our 'case' is being passed to the decision maker. So was excited and then deflated in a few seconds. My question is how long does it take now? Anyone been in this situation? We applied 28th October, got co 6th March and sent the extra bits requested, OH has two children so needed their birth certs aswell also he and ex are still actually married although it has been 10 years so needed statement from the ex stating that they had no intention of getting back together. I have given up looking at time lines as get upset that some Nov applicants are getting theirs but pleased for them at the same time.

Congrats to all who have theirs but really demorilised at the mo

Tracey

Hi Tracey

Congrats on the news that your case is with the Decision maker LUCKY YOU.
Not sure how long you will have to wait from now but hopefully wont be to long.
Sorry cant give you a def answer as Im not sure.

Nadine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.