OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Old May 12th 2008, 1:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice
Default Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by Trakki1976
http://bestsmileys.com/party/5.gif

WE'VE GOT THE VISA

So from decision maker to visa 2 days

Tracey
Congratulations Tracey!!!

Always good news to see a visa grant. Enjoy your new life down under!!!

Colin & Toni xx
Old May 12th 2008, 1:43 am
In Perth & Loving it...

aus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
Congrats Tracey! Enjoy your new life down under!!!!

Caroline(still not even a whiff of a case officer- grrr)
Hi caroline,

When did you lodge your visa? Seems quite strange that you have not even been allocated a CO.

Darren
Old May 12th 2008, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

Huni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by grays
WE'VE GOT OUR VISA !!!
Checked the emails first thing this morning and found our visa grant letter waiting for us. Can't believe we've actually done it and got it.

Good luck to everyone still waiting, looks like the things are moving with the October apps now.
CONGRATULATIONS
Old May 13th 2008, 1:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by aus2be_OH
Hi caroline,

When did you lodge your visa? Seems quite strange that you have not even been allocated a CO.

Darren
Hi Darren, Visa was lodged on 30th October, but agent sent it snail mail rather than e-mail, and I know that paper lodgements have only got to the September applicants: annoyed but not panicking yet!!
Caroline
Old May 13th 2008, 1:46 am
In Perth & Loving it...

aus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
Hi Darren, Visa was lodged on 30th October, but agent sent it snail mail rather than e-mail, and I know that paper lodgements have only got to the September applicants: annoyed but not panicking yet!!
Caroline
Hi Caroline,

Any idea why your agent submitted your app this way instead of online?

Darren
Old May 13th 2008, 7:58 am
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

Good Evening all

I just thought that I would put a post up to let you all know that we called ASPC last night and got through to them after ten minutes and got speaking to a helpful man who was indeed very pleasent and it wasnt a hassle to him.

Well we found out that there is an outstanding document that is required and that is the form 80 which was sent at the very beginning but apparantly was unreadable and they couldnt open it so agent resent it and it was still an unreadable file and then there has been nothing since that. So the man advised that we email our agent to ask them to resend the required document to them ASAP as this is the only thing outstanding.
He aslo said that usually after the CO has asked for extra documents and the deadline has arrived usually within 6-8 weeks you have a decision so he couldnt believe that it is 9 weeks since our deadline.
So my OH emailed our agent this morning telling her that we contacted ASPC and they requested the form 80 to be resent again and two days later contact them again to make sure they received it.
Agent sending it off first thing tomorrow moning(well she better).
ASPC never mentioned anything about the financial year at all and was surprised that we have been waiting as long as we have.

So fingers crossed that things will move a little quicker for us now and that we will have good news really soon.

Thanks for the advice to contact them I am glad that we did as agent was planning on contacting them in July if we had not heard anything from them.

Thanks Sam for the conact number for ASPC.

Nadine
Old May 13th 2008, 8:05 am
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by aus2be
Good Evening all

I just thought that I would put a post up to let you all know that we called ASPC last night and got through to them after ten minutes and got speaking to a helpful man who was indeed very pleasent and it wasnt a hassle to him.

Well we found out that there is an outstanding document that is required and that is the form 80 which was sent at the very beginning but apparantly was unreadable and they couldnt open it so agent resent it and it was still an unreadable file and then there has been nothing since that. So the man advised that we email our agent to ask them to resend the required document to them ASAP as this is the only thing outstanding.
He aslo said that usually after the CO has asked for extra documents and the deadline has arrived usually within 6-8 weeks you have a decision so he couldnt believe that it is 9 weeks since our deadline.
So my OH emailed our agent this morning telling her that we contacted ASPC and they requested the form 80 to be resent again and two days later contact them again to make sure they received it.
ASPC never mentioned anything about the financial year at all and was surprised that we have been waiting as long as we have.

So fingers crossed that things will move a little quicker for us now and that we will have good news really soon.

Thanks for the advice to contact them I am glad that we did as agent was planning on contacting them in July if we had not heard anything from them.

Nadine
What a relief....I bet you are glad you contacted them now.

Best of luck

debs
Old May 13th 2008, 8:08 am
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by debbie222
What a relief....I bet you are glad you contacted them now.

Best of luck

debs
Hi Debs
Yeah I am def glad we contacted them although im not sure if we will hear anything as soon as we think but at least we have an idea of what is holding the whole thing up(thankfully)

Our agent responded to our email this morning straight a way as well which was decent of her.So she just needs to get that form resent again

Nadine

Old May 13th 2008, 8:13 am
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of

Hi Debs
Yeah I am def glad we contacted them although im not sure if we will hear anything as soon as we think but at least we have an idea of what is holding the whole thing up(thankfully)

Our agent responded to our email this morning straight a way as well which was decent of her.So she just needs to get that form resent again

Nadine

Hi Nadne,

Thats great news All systems go from now on please God At least you know what the problem is now and can get the ball rolling again.

Helena
Old May 13th 2008, 8:17 am
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by helena39
Hi Nadne,

Thats great news All systems go from now on please God At least you know what the problem is now and can get the ball rolling again.

Helena
...yer, and I bet you can probably sleep better now knowing what the hold up was and that its being actioned!
Old May 13th 2008, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by helena39
Hi Nadne,

Helena
Hi Stranger

I was in middle of emailing you when I got a pop up tp say you had posted on the Oct thread so i thought Id say hello to you here.

Great to hear from you. Yeah we were advised not to contact them as it would go against us but we decided yesterday that enough was enough and because those who applied after us esp in Nov were getting their visa I realised that it was nothing to do with the financial year so with advise and help from the Oct Clan we just decided to call them last night and yeah I am glad that we did as this is something that we can act upon and then hopefully hear some good news soon

Nadine
Old May 13th 2008, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Good Evening all

Nadine
Hi Nadine

That's good news, its just as well that you phoned otherwise you'd be sat waiting for ages if your agent had anything to do with it

I think that as soon as they get the form 80, you'll hear really soon, so I shall be looking out for your "got it" message

Good luck, hope you are feeling more positive now

Sam
Old May 13th 2008, 9:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Hi Nadine

That's good news, its just as well that you phoned otherwise you'd be sat waiting for ages if your agent had anything to do with it

I think that as soon as they get the form 80, you'll hear really soon, so I shall be looking out for your "got it" message

Good luck, hope you are feeling more positive now

Sam
Hi Sam

I def am feeling more positive now and I just hope that this is all that we are waiting on (fingers crossed) I really hope to be posting the I GOT IT EMAIL very very soon.

Nadine
Old May 14th 2008, 12:06 am
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of

Hi Stranger

I was in middle of emailing you when I got a pop up tp say you had posted on the Oct thread so i thought Id say hello to you here.

Great to hear from you. Yeah we were advised not to contact them as it would go against us but we decided yesterday that enough was enough and because those who applied after us esp in Nov were getting their visa I realised that it was nothing to do with the financial year so with advise and help from the Oct Clan we just decided to call them last night and yeah I am glad that we did as this is something that we can act upon and then hopefully hear some good news soon

Nadine
Hi Nadine,

Good job you did ring otherwise you could have been waiting ages. I am delighted you are feeling positive again We will have to arrange a celebration drink when you get your visa granted
Helena
Old May 14th 2008, 1:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aus2be_OH
Hi Caroline,

Any idea why your agent submitted your app this way instead of online?

Darren
Hi Darren:
Not a clue!:curse:
Caroline

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.