Wikiposts

OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Old Jun 8th 2008, 6:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Nadine I so agree. Someone kick some butt and get those visas winging our way.
Caroline

Last edited by carolinephillips; Jun 8th 2008 at 6:50 am. Reason: typo
Old Jun 8th 2008, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

nickallen1969 is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by aus2be
The List so Far

Thanks everyone
Nick, Joanne, Sam and Jake, applied paper based 175 14th october, since then nothing apart from acknoweldgement which came four months after they had taken the application fee.

Regards
Old Jun 8th 2008, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Originally Posted by aus2be
Hi Caroline

Sounds like you are a little fed up as well then. It is good that you are thinking about an alternative route of getting to Aus.

We havent a clue what to do and have even started talking about if we dont get to Aus we will stay, take house of the market and extend the house, but again we cant put that into practice until we get answer from DIAC. I did take a huge step on wed night past. I had a job interview and went to it and got offered the job and accepted it, working for a new day care which is due to open in Sept. I decided to accept the job incase things didnt work out for Aus and then I would be left with no job as I only look after one wee boy at the mo and he is due to start school in Sept I could have kept him on but money would be crap as he would only be part time. So at least I have a job sorted if things dont work out.

I still long to get to Aus as I know my heart lies there but if it dosent work out we have to have other plans and options,and accepting the job was me having a plan if things dont work for us.

I think when hits the 8 month mark of waiting you really have to begin to have other arrangements.

Obv I am really hoping we hear the news we are wanting to hear very soon

I have rammered on a little so I will go and prob log in later to see what happening

MR VISA MAN WORK REALLY HARD THIS WEEK AND GRANT SOME VISAS PLEASEEEEEE

Nadine
Nadine

I know how stressed you are and rightly so, but don't go making plans just yet, keep yourself focussed on Oz. Our agent told us back in Mar that because of the great influx in applicates that it could take 8-10 months even up to 12
So please hang in there girl, you have got this far
Sending you some Karma x
Old Jun 8th 2008, 7:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Sorry Nadine, have to spread me Karma before I can give to you again, so will do some spreading later
Old Jun 8th 2008, 8:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Really hope there is some progress this week

Keeping my fingers crossed for you all

Sam
Old Jun 8th 2008, 8:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Really hope there is some progress this week

Keeping my fingers crossed for you all

Sam
Thanks Sam. OH did another car boot yesterday- only £28 profit, so today I am chucking out, donating to charity and advertising the big stuff. The garage looks a little clearer now, but I have masses of books and kids games to sort out.
Caroline

Last edited by carolinephillips; Jun 8th 2008 at 8:30 pm. Reason: left out OH!!!
Old Jun 8th 2008, 8:49 pm
In Perth & Loving it...

aus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Basty
Nadine

I know how stressed you are and rightly so, but don't go making plans just yet, keep yourself focussed on Oz. Our agent told us back in Mar that because of the great influx in applicates that it could take 8-10 months even up to 12
So please hang in there girl, you have got this far
Sending you some Karma x
I think making contingency plans is a good way to go because then IF Oz does not work out then we know that it is not the end of the world (which it isn't, although it feels as though it is with all the helpless waiting) as we have something to fall back on.

Darren
Old Jun 8th 2008, 8:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
Thanks Sam. OH did another car boot yesterday- only £28 profit, so today I am chucking out, donating to charity and advertising the big stuff. The garage looks a little clearer now, but I have masses of books and kids games to sort out.
Caroline
Yeah, its amazing how much stuff there is to get rid of, we've done loads of sorting, sold stuff on Ebay, car boot sale and charity shops but seem to have run out of enthusiasm at the moment!

Balme it all on the children or husbands as its all their stuff!

Sam
Old Jun 8th 2008, 8:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by aus2be_OH
I think making contingency plans is a good way to go because then IF Oz does not work out then we know that it is not the end of the world (which it isn't, although it feels as though it is with all the helpless waiting) as we have something to fall back on.

Darren
Yep, I agree.

We have not thought about anything other than Oz for over a year now and it has completely taken over everything.
We are now facing problems with our house sale and have faced up to the reality that in this current housing climate, we will not put it back on the market if this sale falls through - that leaves us feeling rather lost as everything has been so geared up around Oz for so long.

So, yes, I think making other plans may well be a good idea

Sam
Old Jun 8th 2008, 10:05 pm
In Perth & Loving it...

aus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud of

Yep, I agree.

We have not thought about anything other than Oz for over a year now and it has completely taken over everything.
We are now facing problems with our house sale and have faced up to the reality that in this current housing climate, we will not put it back on the market if this sale falls through - that leaves us feeling rather lost as everything has been so geared up around Oz for so long.

So, yes, I think making other plans may well be a good idea

Sam
Thanks Sam. I look at it this way. Entry to Oz is NOT guaranteed until the visa man say yes. So if we were to think of nothing else and have no other plans then where would we be should he /she say no? Even more devastated with no Plan B.

Darren
Old Jun 9th 2008, 2:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Sam. I look at it this way. Entry to Oz is NOT guaranteed until the visa man say yes. So if we were to think of nothing else and have no other plans then where would we be should he /she say no? Even more devastated with no Plan B.

Darren

I Know you mean, although we were quite confident that we would get the visa, as we couldn't think of any reasons we would be turned down, don't mean to sound arrogant though!
BUT what is definitely guaranteed is selling the house. The current situation in the UK is not that myself or hubby have had to sell in before and there seem to be so many people who can not sell that we have realised that our plans may have to go on hold for some time, if our current sale does not go through.

But I do hope you visa is on way very soon, they really seem to have got stuck in October, don't they? I reckon there will be a sudden flurry of visas any day soon

Sam
BE Forum Addict

Darren

I Know you mean, although we were quite confident that we would get the visa, as we couldn't think of any reasons we would be turned down, don't mean to sound arrogant though!
BUT what is definitely guaranteed is selling the house. The current situation in the UK is not that myself or hubby have had to sell in before and there seem to be so many people who can not sell that we have realised that our plans may have to go on hold for some time, if our current sale does not go through.

But I do hope your visa is on way very soon, they really seem to have got stuck in October, don't they? I reckon there will be a sudden flurry of visas any day soon

Sam
BE Forum Addict

Darren

But I do hope your visa is on way very soon, they really seem to have got stuck in October, don't they? I reckon there will be a sudden flurry of visas any day soon

Sam
Old Jun 9th 2008, 5:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I haven't been drinking, so why am I seeing double?
Caroline
Old Jun 9th 2008, 6:08 am
In Perth & Loving it...

But I do hope you visa is on way very soon, they really seem to have got stuck in October, don't they? I reckon there will be a sudden flurry of visas any day soon

Sam
Sam,

You have not appeared arrogant at all. Quite the opposite. It's just for us, we want to KNOW that we have a Visa and until we do we cannot make firms plans either way until we get a decision.

Best of luck with your house sale, I really do hope that it goes smoothly.

Darren

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.