Wikiposts

OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Old Mar 13th 2008, 8:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all
Default Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Our agent has chased up our CO by way of an enquiry, and has got the following response...

Notes on file indicate that, as you advise, all documents requested have been recieved. This application is now undergoing checks which should be completed in approximately 6-8 weeks.
Once checks are completed the file will be allocated to a Decision Maker who will finalise this visa application."

We applied on 12th October.
Old Mar 13th 2008, 10:28 pm
Forum Regular

George1 will become famous soon enoughGeorge1 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mancfamily
Our agent has chased up our CO by way of an enquiry, and has got the following response...

Notes on file indicate that, as you advise, all documents requested have been recieved. This application is now undergoing checks which should be completed in approximately 6-8 weeks.
Once checks are completed the file will be allocated to a Decision Maker who will finalise this visa application."

We applied on 12th October.
I wonder why they are doing checks? What checks? Did they say?

On the brighter side at least you have a time frame. Nothing worse than sitting around wondering and wondering. I know "Roops" also got told by her agent that their CO said they were also doing checks. They called them "Routine Internal Checks".

Hope you hear something really really soon.

Natalie
Old Mar 13th 2008, 11:40 pm
Forum Regular

thebutts has a spectacular aura aboutthebutts has a spectacular aura aboutthebutts has a spectacular aura about

i sent an email last week enquiring about our app as we havent got a case officer yet and allocation dates are past our application date..
got this reply this morning..

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your e-mail about your visa application under Australia’s
General Skilled Migration programme.

Your enquiry has been referred to the Manager of the area processing your
visa application. They will follow up and have your application allocated
to a case officer for further processing.

We appreciate your patience in this matter.

For any further enquiries about the application you have lodged please
refer to our website using the following link http://www.immi.gov.
au/contacts/visa-enquiries/professionals.htm

Yours sincerely,

Department of Immigration and Citizenship

pretty non descript really, so i sit and wait, and wait, and wait......

sarah
Old Mar 14th 2008, 12:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Originally Posted by George1
OH oh oh oh oh

Just checked our status page and EVERYTHING has changed to MET!!!!

Sorry I'm more excited by this than the email
that changed quick!!!!
Old Mar 14th 2008, 2:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

OH oh oh oh oh

Just checked our status page and EVERYTHING has changed to MET!!!!

Sorry I'm more excited by this than the email

Good news!
You sound like you must nearly be there now

Hope you hear something next week

Sam
Old Mar 14th 2008, 2:44 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

On the brighter side at least you have a time frame. Nothing worse than sitting around wondering and wondering. I know "Roops" also got told by her agent that their CO said they were also doing checks. They called them "Routine Internal Checks".

Natalie
Hi Natalie thats the CO's job to do checks they check the visa is how it should be and forms to their regs and it has been known the contact old employers etc....

sorry to butt in your thread but I'm being left behind on the Sept thread so rather than be lonely I'm gunna join your thread ha ha, so Sammy T your stuck with me LOL.

Tina x
Old Mar 14th 2008, 4:00 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Hi Natalie thats the CO's job to do checks they check the visa is how it should be and forms to their regs and it has been known the contact old employers etc....

sorry to butt in your thread but I'm being left behind on the Sept thread so rather than be lonely I'm gunna join your thread ha ha, so Sammy T your stuck with me LOL.

Tina x
YAY Tina I'm glad you're joining ours I've been reading quite a bit on the Sept thread and first joined there cos I didn't know there was an Oct one. I saw they want you to get meds for your hubby's child that isn't even migrating with you guys. They seem to be doing quite a few strange things since they started the online apps.

I hope you get everything sorted and get your visa really fast. You and Sam esp!!

Natalie
Old Mar 14th 2008, 4:35 am
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

Natalie
I asked our agent who said the following:

"I see this as a standard response to my enquiry. The "checks" to which the sender of the email refers could be any one of a number of issues - or it might be nothing."

We were hoping to hear something very soon, and we're a bit peed off that it could take at least another 8 weeks. But on the bright side at least it's being processed. I know there are people that lodged their apps before ours, and they haven't got a CO yet. It's just so hard to be patient!
Old Mar 14th 2008, 9:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina

Tina x

You don't need to be lonely now, you can join us here

Although its really not fair that you have to, considering many Sept apps got their visas months ago, although I wish them all well

I do hope you get some good news soon Tina, you've had enough hassle now to last a lifetime in Oz membership, I reckon.

Hoping that we may hear something next week too

Sam
Old Mar 14th 2008, 1:12 pm
Just Joined

mary_23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there guys!

I'm new to this forum, and I'm also an October 2007 applicant. I've been working and living here in Sydney for a year and a half, and just decided to get my PR last October. Got an e-mail from C0 on the 18th last month requesting for my birth certificate (oops, forgot to attach it, L0L) and PCC (what I've FL already expired). Had a deadline of submitting those 2 docs and that is on Monday next week (!). Before I had a C0, I wasn't that worried and anxious about the whole thing as I thought it would take longer for things to progress, and was rather complacent about it. .but now that I do have one, waiting does seem to take forever. . . Probably the best thing to do is to keep busy and it's good that Easter is coming. .(hot cross buns!Easter bunnies! Syd Royal Easter show! Holidays!)

Anyhow, it's good to hear that some of the Oct applicants got their visas already like kdiggers and cheltaz. . Ü Hooray. Hope the others get them soon too. .Ü

X,
Mary
Old Mar 14th 2008, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

Morning all. Either they don't work on a Saturday anymore or they are just not ready to give me my visa yet . So sadly I guess I'll have to wait for Monday and hopefully then I can have celebrations......

Natalie
Old Mar 14th 2008, 8:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sammy T
You don't need to be lonely now, you can join us here

Although its really not fair that you have to, considering many Sept apps got their visas months ago, although I wish them all well

I do hope you get some good news soon Tina, you've had enough hassle now to last a lifetime in Oz membership, I reckon.

Hoping that we may hear something next week too

Sam
Thanks Sammy the way things are moving so quick with the Oct lot might be best if I gate crash the Nov thread instead LOL.

Tina x
Old Mar 14th 2008, 8:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mary_23
Hi there guys!

I'm new to this forum, and I'm also an October 2007 applicant. I've been working and living here in Sydney for a year and a half, and just decided to get my PR last October. Got an e-mail from C0 on the 18th last month requesting for my birth certificate (oops, forgot to attach it, L0L) and PCC (what I've FL already expired). Had a deadline of submitting those 2 docs and that is on Monday next week (!). Before I had a C0, I wasn't that worried and anxious about the whole thing as I thought it would take longer for things to progress, and was rather complacent about it. .but now that I do have one, waiting does seem to take forever. . . Probably the best thing to do is to keep busy and it's good that Easter is coming. .(hot cross buns!Easter bunnies! Syd Royal Easter show! Holidays!)

Anyhow, it's good to hear that some of the Oct applicants got their visas already like kdiggers and cheltaz. . Ü Hooray. Hope the others get them soon too. .Ü

X,
Mary
Hi Mary

Welcome to BE hope you don't have to wait to long for your visa.

Hope your chocolate easter bunnies don't melt in the Ozzie heat Ha ha.

Good luck

Tina x
Old Mar 14th 2008, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

Trakki1976 is an unknown quantity at this point

Feeling more positive today. After getting a co on 6th and having to reattach all the documents I was feeling a bit down in the dumps thinking that we wouldn't get the visa coz I mucked up attaching them. Also had to inform co that OH's 2 children who are not coming with us had had medicals and they were sent with ours as co requested them. Got an email from co yesterday to confirm the medicals and that had recieved the documents. Big relief. We are just waiting for some bits from OH ex, co wanted OH children birth certs, Statement from ex about custody arrangements and statement that they are separated. Also wanted ex's passport to confirm her ID. So she is sending all this to us. We are soooo lucky that it is all amicable between them as we have had no probs at all. The only thing outstanding is police check for OH 16 year old. She has the paper work but hasn't done anything about it yet so hassling her, going to do the new 10 day one. Our co seems to be on the ball which is reassuring.

ANyway fingers crossed to all those still waiting for co and visa

Tracey
Old Mar 14th 2008, 11:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

HI All

I havent been on the Oct thread in a while I think I was just trying to lay off the forum a bit to try and not get excited or stressed LOL.

We are still waiting to hear some news from CO.:curse:

Its great to see others getting their visa and I am well pleased for them.

Sorry Sammy that you still havent heard anything at all and sorry for all the hassle you are having Tina.

Hopefully next week will be filled with more visas. There was a lot handed out this week . Our agent was telling us that she has been getting 2-3 visa grants everyday this week.

We all just need ours.

Have a nice weekend everyone

Nadine

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.