OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Old Sep 30th 2008, 3:59 am
Forum Regular

DebandPaul has a brilliant futureDebandPaul has a brilliant futureDebandPaul has a brilliant futureDebandPaul has a brilliant futureDebandPaul has a brilliant futureDebandPaul has a brilliant futureDebandPaul has a brilliant future
Default Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by jduncanbrown
We are still here!! Not for long now though!!
we are also still playing the waiting game meds done ect waiting for panel in sydney to say all ok

all this waiting drives me nuts
Deb
Old Sep 30th 2008, 7:13 am
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

We are still here also but not for long we fly to Perth 18th Oct 2 weeks this Sat.

Nadine
Old Sep 30th 2008, 7:34 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DebandPaul
we are also still playing the waiting game meds done ect waiting for panel in sydney to say all ok

all this waiting drives me nuts
Deb
Deb -

When did you MEDS arrive in Sydney?

Is it Level B MEDS?
Old Sep 30th 2008, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by aus2be
We are still here also but not for long we fly to Perth 18th Oct 2 weeks this Sat.

Nadine
OHHH!!! Nice one!! How's the packing coming? Everything sorted?
Old Sep 30th 2008, 7:57 am
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tiger222
OHHH!!! Nice one!! How's the packing coming? Everything sorted?

Yep getting there thankfully.
I took a dose of the head staggers and decided not to take any of our funiture etc and just take personal stuff so the man buying the house is hopefully buying the contents.

Contracts not signed yet as surveyor being a tad slow but Im being positive and know it will get sorted before the 18th

Its coming in really quickly and as Im sure many of do I have paniced a little and thought to myself Oh god what am I doing LOL

Nadine
Old Sep 30th 2008, 12:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Still here waiting for the 175, tho I'm actually in Oz on a 457 cos OH had to start his job.Paper based 30th October, so nearly a year - longer if you take into the consideration that we approached the agent in June 07 but OH had to do English exam to get the extra points he needed on account of him being 44 at the time. He was pleased to pass with flying colours!!!(even if he is Welsh)
Old Sep 30th 2008, 12:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aus2be
Yep getting there thankfully.
I took a dose of the head staggers and decided not to take any of our funiture etc and just take personal stuff so the man buying the house is hopefully buying the contents.

Contracts not signed yet as surveyor being a tad slow but Im being positive and know it will get sorted before the 18th

Its coming in really quickly and as Im sure many of do I have paniced a little and thought to myself Oh god what am I doing LOL

Nadine
Hi Nadine

Not long now, are you getting very excited? Hope you get the contracts exchanged soon as you will be able to relax a bit more then. Its a mad time in the last few weeks but as you are not taking your stuff that's one less hassle to deal with!

Good luck, you'll have to come back on and let us all know how you are doing in Oz.

Lovely and sunny here today after a few windy and wild days, its odd to think that Spring is now here and the evenings are getting lighter already (clocks go forward on Sunday too)

Sam
Old Sep 30th 2008, 10:47 pm
Forum Regular

iainandsam has a spectacular aura aboutiainandsam has a spectacular aura aboutiainandsam has a spectacular aura about

We are still here totally snowed under as we leave on the 3rd Nov for Melbourne, shippers are coming next weds!! Have mixed feelings at the moment not looking forward to all the goodbyes this month , but am excited and nervous as to whats coming up! Good luck and congratulations to everyone who now has there visas.
Old Oct 1st 2008, 6:15 am
Forum Regular

DebandPaul has a brilliant futureDebandPaul has a brilliant futureDebandPaul has a brilliant futureDebandPaul has a brilliant futureDebandPaul has a brilliant futureDebandPaul has a brilliant futureDebandPaul has a brilliant future

Deb -

When did you MEDS arrive in Sydney?

Is it Level B MEDS?
They arrived 2 weeks ago Not sure what you meen by level B but I had all the bloods as I work in heathcare OH just had HIV and kids had the min done as under 11 so still waiting for a paper based PR 175 we now 11 months and counting

Deb x
Old Oct 1st 2008, 6:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by DebandPaul
They arrived 2 weeks ago Not sure what you meen by level B but I had all the bloods as I work in heathcare OH just had HIV and kids had the min done as under 11 so still waiting for a paper based PR 175 we now 11 months and counting

Deb x
My experience with HOC is they are taking 3 weeks to process MEDS.
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 9:27 pm
Forum Regular

My experience with HOC is they are taking 3 weeks to process MEDS.

Thanks for the info I hope to hear something by mid next week fingers crossed still have house on market only people interested haven't sold theirs so no going anywhere yet but having the visa will be one less thing to think about

Deb x
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 10:46 pm
East Mids to Vic

Laura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really nice

Were still here!! We fly 22 weeks today!!!! not that I am counting. Have been busy decluttering and decorating. I've got a letting agent coming out on Monday to give me an iddea of prices.
I cannot believe that its nearly a year since we applied.

Hope the last few hear soon

Laura XX
Old Oct 8th 2008, 12:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Got a CO o things are finally moving!!
Now have to fill in Australian values form- any tips??
Caroline
Old Oct 8th 2008, 4:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
Caroline
Caroline!!!

Congratulations on your CO!!!
Old Oct 8th 2008, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
Caroline

Congrats Caroline I am sure you are over the moon I dont think it will be too long now before you get your visa

Nadine

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.