CONGRATULATIONS
thankyou, fingers xx for you.

goodluck
Old Aug 2nd 2008, 8:36 pm
Just Joined

Jack08 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Hi All,

I have been a silent silent member of this forum since few weeks and recently got my PR Visa. I came to know about my VISA by checking online staus page.

My Visa entitlement link shows my Initial Entry Date, Visa No. Expiry Date etc.
I have not recieved Grant Email yet. VIVO Service also shows my Grant.

Should I wait for Grant email or print my Visa status page and go ahead with Stamping..?

Also My My dependent (family+2 kids) which were included in Application are also approved but I could not fnd their details on Entitlemenet Details Page.

Should I wait for Grant Letter which will include all the details..?

Thanks,

Lodged: 29/10/2007 MODL 175
MEDS finalized: 29/11/2007
PCC and IELTS: 02/12/2007
CO: 27/03/2008
VISA Grant: 01 Aug 08:
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

iainandsam has a spectacular aura aboutiainandsam has a spectacular aura aboutiainandsam has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

We are STILL waiting this is now getting ridiculous, applied 30th Oct online. OUr status page has been saying everything met now for about 4 wks after 2 phone calls and more info sent. We have just come back from a wk away and was really hoping there might be something but no, what a surprise. How long does it take for someone to send an email, what are they wating for?? I'm sooooo pissed off. Sorry for the rant!!
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 2:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack08
Hi All,

I have been a silent silent member of this forum since few weeks and recently got my PR Visa. I came to know about my VISA by checking online staus page.

My Visa entitlement link shows my Initial Entry Date, Visa No. Expiry Date etc.
I have not recieved Grant Email yet. VIVO Service also shows my Grant.

Should I wait for Grant email or print my Visa status page and go ahead with Stamping..?

Also My My dependent (family+2 kids) which were included in Application are also approved but I could not fnd their details on Entitlemenet Details Page.

Should I wait for Grant Letter which will include all the details..?

Thanks,

Lodged: 29/10/2007 MODL 175
MEDS finalized: 29/11/2007
PCC and IELTS: 02/12/2007
CO: 27/03/2008
VISA Grant: 01 Aug 08:
Hiya

We had the same thing, our grant email came one week later, so we waited for that before we did anything. I'm sure it'll be along very soon, if not, give them a call or call Australia House as they should it on the computer system.

Well done and good luck

Sam
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 7:56 pm
East Mids to Vic

Laura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really nice

Hi guys....well its FINALLY our turn to say.......

WE GOT IT!!!!

Cannot beleive that it finally came through, my OH got a text first thing from the agent to tell us!! We have to be there by the 7th April 09.

Oh and I was in the pub on Saturday and got chatting to someone thats interested in renting my house

Just want to thank eveyone on here for answers questions/help and reading me moaning.

Laura XX

Last edited by Laura and Tom; Aug 3rd 2008 at 8:13 pm.
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 7:58 pm
East Mids to Vic

Laura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really nice

Originally Posted by iainandsam
We are STILL waiting this is now getting ridiculous, applied 30th Oct online. OUr status page has been saying everything met now for about 4 wks after 2 phone calls and more info sent. We have just come back from a wk away and was really hoping there might be something but no, what a surprise. How long does it take for someone to send an email, what are they wating for?? I'm sooooo pissed off. Sorry for the rant!!
Have you checked it today, we lodged on the 31st so it might be there. Did you go through an agent, have you chased them??

And dont apologise for the rant, I think everyone on here knows how it feels, it just takes over your life.

Laura X
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Laura and Tom

WE GOT IT!!!!

Cannot beleive that it finally came through, my OH got a text first thing from the agent to tell us!! We have to be there by the 7th April 09.

Oh and I was in the pub on Saturday and got chatting to someone thats interested in renting my house

Just want to thank eveyone on here for answers questions/help and reading me moaning.

Laura XX
Well done to you and everyone else who has been granted recently....can't be many of us left!
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 8:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

WE GOT IT!!!!

Laura XX
Congrats! godd luck with organising all the rest of it.
Caroline
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

dhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the rough

WE GOT IT!!!!

Laura XX
Congratulations!!
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

sram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nice

WE GOT IT!!!!

Hi there, Congratulations!!

Mine just around the corner i'm sure
Old Aug 4th 2008, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
Well done to you and everyone else who has been granted recently....can't be many of us left!

We are still here Wandathecat from the September Thread.
Old Aug 4th 2008, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

shellynelly will become famous soon enoughshellynelly will become famous soon enough

hello elaine we are still here to, have you heard anything did the agent ring oz for you

michelle
Old Aug 4th 2008, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

shellynelly will become famous soon enoughshellynelly will become famous soon enough

hello wandathecat we are still here too have you heard anything yet

michelle

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.