Wikiposts

OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Old Jul 22nd 2008, 4:37 am
East Mids to Vic

Laura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really nice
Default Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by kazozz
hi laura

well here we are again Tue morning, still no movement on 175 visa. I also sent a post logment form to diac, an they have said still NO case officer for me!!! i really wanted to be puting house on market, but OH wont till we got a yes or no. just wana know,,well an truly fed up!!
Goodluck with yours laura, hope you have some good news soon.
No movement on ours either, we did use an agent and although I know its helped us get this far, its so frustrating. Just to help matters, I have got signed off work for two weeks with stress, i think everything is just getting to me a little to much!!

I would go for the house sale before you get it, whats the worse that can happen?? They say no to the visa (which isn't going to happen) and you have to pull out of the house sale??
Fingers crossed (still!!) for us all this week

Laura XX
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 7:10 am
Forum Regular

jduncanbrown has a brilliant futurejduncanbrown has a brilliant futurejduncanbrown has a brilliant futurejduncanbrown has a brilliant futurejduncanbrown has a brilliant futurejduncanbrown has a brilliant future

Still nothing for us either! I just cant tempt fate by putting the house on the market or even progressing to get our medicals done until I have some kind of sign that they are even considering us! (got email acknowledgement back in Oct that they had recieved paper applic) This case officer waiting period is beginning to become a bit of a farce!!
Still wanting to live the dream but the waiting has become a real nightmare!!

Congrats to all you Oct 175 paper applics - all 3 of you!!

Josh
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

jduncanbrown has a brilliant futurejduncanbrown has a brilliant futurejduncanbrown has a brilliant futurejduncanbrown has a brilliant futurejduncanbrown has a brilliant futurejduncanbrown has a brilliant future

Oh yeah, click the visa validation tab above on the immigration page.

Josh
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

thehowarths will become famous soon enoughthehowarths will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Hi there - just wanted to add our news!

Our 175 application was acknowledged on the 8th October - we have had an email from our agent today confirming that we now have a case officer and can we sign and return the Australian Values statement. Yippee!!

She seems to think that, as long as they've got all the paperwork we should have our visa in 1-2 months time.

So hang in there everyone - the long wait is REALLY frustrating but hopefully things should start moving for everyone.

ps. we are paper based.

Last edited by thehowarths; Jul 22nd 2008 at 8:46 pm. Reason: extra info
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 12:07 am
Forum Regular

shellynelly will become famous soon enoughshellynelly will become famous soon enough

thats good news !!!!!!! lets hope it wont be long now, i cant understand why some applications which are sent to decision maker gets processed within a couple of days and others take weeks and weeks, can understand it if they ask for more info but they dont most of the time
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 1:34 am
Forum Regular

sram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nice
Smile Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Congratulations !! wish we were in the same boat ...

mine 176 non-modl paper base application acknowledge in mid-oct 2007.
Status still waiting for CO.
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 2:43 am
Jeroen

jelumini is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRATULATIONS
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

nickallen1969 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sram466
Congratulations !! wish we were in the same boat ...

mine 176 non-modl paper base application acknowledge in mid-oct 2007.
Status still waiting for CO.
Hang in there, mine's paper based 175 received by them 14th Oct. Got case officer two weeks ago. If you front loaded police cheks and medicals you may not hear from a case officer as they may have al info they need. It could go straight to grant.
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 6:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickallen1969
Hang in there, mine's paper based 175 received by them 14th Oct. Got case officer two weeks ago. If you front loaded police cheks and medicals you may not hear from a case officer as they may have al info they need. It could go straight to grant.
Here's hoping it's true as we lodged 175 30th Oct paper based, but have heard nowt and had to get 457 as we fly out on 14th Aug. It would be nice to have visa before we go.
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 11:18 pm
Just Joined

orlabee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS? any news??

Hi there,

I'm from Ireland and applied for E-visa Skilled 175
occupation 2115-11 not on MODL list
Applied on 17 Oct 2007 since June have heard nothing, though they said they've recieved everything they need and my application will soon be sent to decesion maker... ANY other October applicants heard anything else??

Originally Posted by 175Steve
Hi all just applied on line on 5th October. Skilled 175. Anyone else applied this month. Would like to correspond to get a feel of the process and share info.
Old Jul 24th 2008, 7:27 am
Jeroen

Hello everybody, I have a question I want to know what the status of our application is. We are using an agent and he says we have to wait. My question is can I call myself to the Aspc and ask what the status is. Because he said that he made a call to the Aspc but did't hear anything. His advice is that I don't call them but I want to know what our status is. Should I call myself? Is it wise? Thanks if anyone can help us. Jeroen & Mirjam (Oct 175 Modl applicants)
Old Jul 24th 2008, 7:30 am
Forum Regular

shellynelly will become famous soon enoughshellynelly will become famous soon enough

i have rung them and i know i few others have, they were really nice when i rang them
good luck
michelle
Old Jul 24th 2008, 7:36 am
Jeroen

Thanks I will call them monday morning. I am sick of waiting and not knowing.
Old Jul 24th 2008, 7:39 am
Just Joined

7gotooz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kazozz
hi laura

well here we are again Tue morning, still no movement on 175 visa. I also sent a post logment form to diac, an they have said still NO case officer for me!!! i really wanted to be puting house on market, but OH wont till we got a yes or no. just wana know,,well an truly fed up!!
Goodluck with yours laura, hope you have some good news soon.
Hi Kazozz

Ours went straight to Visa grant with no contact from ack nothing - I logged on to get the aspc email & our Visa was sitting in our inbox - it came out of the blue - just you wait it will be sitting in your inbox when you dont expect it
take care
Rachel
Old Jul 24th 2008, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

DebandPaul has a brilliant futureDebandPaul has a brilliant futureDebandPaul has a brilliant futureDebandPaul has a brilliant futureDebandPaul has a brilliant futureDebandPaul has a brilliant futureDebandPaul has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Laura and Tom
No movement on ours either, we did use an agent and although I know its helped us get this far, its so frustrating. Just to help matters, I have got signed off work for two weeks with stress, i think everything is just getting to me a little to much!!

I would go for the house sale before you get it, whats the worse that can happen?? They say no to the visa (which isn't going to happen) and you have to pull out of the house sale??
Fingers crossed (still!!) for us all this week

Laura XX
AT last!!!! just checked my e mail and its a reqest for further info and also the name of my case officer!!!!! I applied for police checks last monday and booked meds for 4/9 so things are finaly moving so excited now!!!

anyone else get a case officer this week?? but all you organised people who front loaded your meds might have one but they won't contact you till they need something so oct people are realy moving now!

175 paper 26/10/07
Deb xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.