Wikiposts

OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Old Aug 4th 2008, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
Well done to you and everyone else who has been granted recently....can't be many of us left!

Hi

How are you? Sorry to see you are still waiting Are you still coming out in Sept anyway?

How's your horse doing in her new home, mine has had an eventful time but hopefully they have found him a comapnion home.

Take care

Sam
Old Aug 4th 2008, 8:43 pm
Just Joined

nisha.d is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear all,

We have been granted our visas today.
We applied for 175 on the 15th of October 2007 (online).
I've been following this thread very closely since the day the application was submitted. Our medicals were cleared in March and didn't hear anything since then. I just want to thank everyone here for the support and advise and good luck to all of us who are waiting.

Cheers,
Nisha D.
Old Aug 4th 2008, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

dhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by nisha.d
Dear all,

I've been following this thread very closely since the day the application was submitted. Our medicals were cleared in March and didn't hear anything since then. I just want to thank everyone here for the support and advise and good luck to all of us who are waiting.

Cheers,
Nisha D.
Congratulations!!!
From which country you applied??
Old Aug 4th 2008, 8:56 pm
Just Joined

Thanks.
We applied from Cyprus.
Old Aug 4th 2008, 8:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Dear all,

Cheers,
Nisha D.
Congratulations, Nisha D - excellent news!!!
Old Aug 4th 2008, 9:04 pm
Just Joined

Thanks a lot.
Good luck!
Old Aug 5th 2008, 3:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Nisha.dCaroline
Old Aug 5th 2008, 6:35 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
Congrats Nisha.dCaroline
Thanks Caroline.
Old Aug 5th 2008, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

jduncanbrown has a brilliant futurejduncanbrown has a brilliant futurejduncanbrown has a brilliant futurejduncanbrown has a brilliant futurejduncanbrown has a brilliant futurejduncanbrown has a brilliant future

Hi All,

Plasterer and family applied mid Oct 07 by paper application, got receipt etc. But since then nothing, not a dickie bird!! We are looking at Perth or Brisbane to start.
Not going to have meds done until we get a case officer.
What is going on?? Going to ring them tommorow morning.

Regards JEV
Old Aug 5th 2008, 8:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really nice

Dear all,

Cheers,
Nisha D.
Congratulations and Well done
Enjoy the moment and good luck
Old Aug 5th 2008, 8:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really nice

Originally Posted by jduncanbrown
Hi All,

Plasterer and family applied mid Oct 07 by paper application, got receipt etc. But since then nothing, not a dickie bird!! We are looking at Perth or Brisbane to start.
Not going to have meds done until we get a case officer.
What is going on?? Going to ring them tommorow morning.

Regards JEV
Any luck??
Old Aug 5th 2008, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

iainandsam has a spectacular aura aboutiainandsam has a spectacular aura aboutiainandsam has a spectacular aura about

Stayed up last night to call. Spoke to some guy who just said leave it another 3 WEEKS!!! and then call again i don't believe this everything says met what else do they need to do!!!!! Appied 30th Oct online meds pccs done dec so we are running out of time. Sooooo fed up
Old Aug 5th 2008, 8:37 pm
Forum Regular

jduncanbrown has a brilliant futurejduncanbrown has a brilliant futurejduncanbrown has a brilliant futurejduncanbrown has a brilliant futurejduncanbrown has a brilliant futurejduncanbrown has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Wishwewerethere
Any luck??
Most bizarre!!
Got an email out of the blue today telling us that I need to -:

- providing the IELTS test result with "Proficient" level (at least score
7 in each band); or
- providing a letter of job offer from the Australian
Employers/Companies.

You have 28 days (Due 3/9/2008) to provide one of them to me.

Quite worried now! Any ideas?

Regards JEV
Old Aug 5th 2008, 10:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jduncanbrown
Most bizarre!!
Got an email out of the blue today telling us that I need to -:

- providing the IELTS test result with "Proficient" level (at least score
7 in each band); or
- providing a letter of job offer from the Australian
Employers/Companies.

You have 28 days (Due 3/9/2008) to provide one of them to me.

Quite worried now! Any ideas?

Regards JEV

Have you already provided this information - if so they may just need it re-sending.
From the info they require sounds like you need one of them to gain enough points, I'm assuming you have one of the requested requirements
Old Aug 5th 2008, 11:17 pm
visa granted 6th August

stevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to all

WE GOT OUR VISA GRANTED TODAY YIPEEEEEEEE

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.