Wikiposts

OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Old Aug 24th 2008, 5:43 am
kazozz

kazozz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by sram466
Well done and congrats moving2oz

I'm now busy getting MED and PCC in order for submission to CO. Hope the wait won't be as long as waiting for CO assign.

Regards,
sram
goodluck scram!!
karen
Old Aug 24th 2008, 7:26 am
Forum Regular

The Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
Grats on the visa- it has now stopped raining but it is blowing a gale- watched the surfers getting wiped out, but not suitable for beach bum status: I had fish and chips and bought a fleecy hoodie to keep warm. I have 2 duvets and 3 blankets on my bed. Apparently it is the coldest August since 1994 -OH says it is my fault!
Caroline
thats even worse!!! at least your there tho! house still not sold so we are just so tantalisingly close its inbelievable! any news on yours yet?
Old Aug 24th 2008, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

can't believe it guys, I might have a job. 6 month contract with a iew to going permenant in feb 09!!!!!

Only started looking last week!!!!
Old Aug 24th 2008, 11:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
can't believe it guys, I might have a job. 6 month contract with a iew to going permenant in feb 09!!!!!

Only started looking last week!!!!
Thats fantastic news, well done

Is that a bare foot job? You must be thrilled if it is

How's your horse doing?

Sam
Old Aug 25th 2008, 2:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Thats fantastic news, well done

Is that a bare foot job? You must be thrilled if it is

How's your horse doing?

Sam
No its as a worksafe inspector for WA government. I am going to start my barefoot hoof thing off and see how well it does. Would like to do half and half really. But for now need a proper job!

Horse is ok, went a bit wobbly as her new owner came off her.....long story. I didn't hear anything for a while and then got a text. Went to visit her last week and she is looking well and happy

How about u?
Old Aug 25th 2008, 4:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

No its as a worksafe inspector for WA government. I am going to start my barefoot hoof thing off and see how well it does. Would like to do half and half really. But for now need a proper job!

Horse is ok, went a bit wobbly as her new owner came off her.....long story. I didn't hear anything for a while and then got a text. Went to visit her last week and she is looking well and happy

How about u?
Hi

We have now been in Tasmania for 8 weeks, can't believe it, its only seems a little while ago that we were in the UK, talking about it!

My horse went to a horse sanctuary, it was just awful saying goodbye to him, not that he seemed bothered, he just wandered off to nibble the grass.
I didn't hear anything for weeks, despite emailing them and then got a message to say he'd been kicked in the face, had a swollen nose and was on antibiotics, he then got a really bad infection and they X rayed him to find a loose chip of bone so he was then operated on. My poor boy - I got this email late at night and I just wept all night
However, apparently he was an exceptionally good patient and they have hopefully found him a home as a companion, they were in the process of checking it all out.

Glad to hear your horse is happy and well
Not long now til you leave, are you getting excited?

Sam
Old Aug 25th 2008, 6:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Hi

We have now been in Tasmania for 8 weeks, can't believe it, its only seems a little while ago that we were in the UK, talking about it!

My horse went to a horse sanctuary, it was just awful saying goodbye to him, not that he seemed bothered, he just wandered off to nibble the grass.
I didn't hear anything for weeks, despite emailing them and then got a message to say he'd been kicked in the face, had a swollen nose and was on antibiotics, he then got a really bad infection and they X rayed him to find a loose chip of bone so he was then operated on. My poor boy - I got this email late at night and I just wept all night
However, apparently he was an exceptionally good patient and they have hopefully found him a home as a companion, they were in the process of checking it all out.

Glad to hear your horse is happy and well
Not long now til you leave, are you getting excited?

Sam
Am very excited now things seem to be going at lightning speed. I know how you feel re your horse. When I saw grace she had lots of small bites and kicks from the other horses and a barbed wire injury on her chest. It was all minor but you can't help worrying. Glad its all going well in Tassie!!!!
Old Aug 26th 2008, 2:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Am very excited now things seem to be going at lightning speed. I know how you feel re your horse. When I saw grace she had lots of small bites and kicks from the other horses and a barbed wire injury on her chest. It was all minor but you can't help worrying. Glad its all going well in Tassie!!!!
I know exactly what you mean with your horse, its all very hard, we also rehomed our dog (who is having a fab time) and this has definitely been the worst bit of it all.
People ask if we are missing family and friends badly and I say not at all but I miss my dog and horse so much it hurts, they think I'm potty

Shame its not a job in bare foot trimming but hopefully that will come once you are settled and have got yourself established.

I wish you all the luck in the world, have a good time in Oz

Sam
Old Aug 26th 2008, 7:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

I wish you all the luck in the world, have a good time in Oz

Ditto xx
Old Sep 1st 2008, 9:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Wishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really nice

Hello.... anybody else in here??
Just thought I'd ask if anybody from October still waiting to hear anything or may'be were the last ones!
If and when??? we get a visa, don't worry guys I'll remember to turn the light off.
Old Sep 1st 2008, 2:09 pm
Forum Regular

sram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nice
Smile Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by Wishwewerethere
Just thought I'd ask if anybody from October still waiting to hear anything or may'be were the last ones!
If and when??? we get a visa, don't worry guys I'll remember to turn the light off.
Hi !

I'm still here ... working to complete MED, PCC and Value Statement as requested by CO. Need to submit these by 15 Sep which is a bit impossible but will try.

Cheers !!
Old Sep 1st 2008, 8:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Still not heard a thing? Poor u, not even a sniff of a CO?
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 3:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Wishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really nice

Still not heard a thing? Poor u, not even a sniff of a CO?
Hiya
How's it going?
Rain and shine here.

Yeah we've still heard nothing. Agent says we are the only outstanding application with them up to October not have heard anything so they will chase this Friday...that's nice of them eh...only been waiting 10 months...grrr.
I suspect our application was just the right thickness to stop the door banging in the wind
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 3:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sram466
Hi !

I'm still here ... working to complete MED, PCC and Value Statement as requested by CO. Need to submit these by 15 Sep which is a bit impossible but will try.

Cheers !!
Still, at least you have a CO, we've heard nothing!
Anyway race you to the light switch.
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 5:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Hiya
How's it going?
Rain and shine here.

Yeah we've still heard nothing. Agent says we are the only outstanding application with them up to October not have heard anything so they will chase this Friday...that's nice of them eh...only been waiting 10 months...grrr.
I suspect our application was just the right thickness to stop the door banging in the wind

Here's hoping they call on friday to find out its already been granted but the wind was still howling (terrible winter don't ya know!!).

Its got to be soon, hope the champers is still in the fridge as we will all have a drink for you on the day

Cx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.