OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Old May 25th 2008, 3:02 pm
East Mids to Vic

Laura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really nice
Default Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Hi Nadine

This is the number:

Telephone enquiries for General Skilled Migration
Telephone:
1300 364 613 (Inside Australia) for the cost of a local call.
+61 1300 364 613 (Outside Australia)
Charges applicable in your home country will apply.

Be warned, you may have to be very patient, sometimes you are lucky and get through quickly, we have been trying for over an hour before () as they don't have a queue system, it just cuts you off if lines are busy.
We have got through best when ringing bang on 9am, I use this website to check the time and start ringing at about 8.58 am - http://www.auinfo.com/Australia_Time_zones.asp

When we phoned, there is no particular dept, I always did the phoning, even though I'm not the main app, just had to give passport nos, date of application etc and there were always very polite.

Good luck

Sam
Sammy posted this a few weeks ago with the phone number on, I might try calling tonight to chase ours up!!
Old May 25th 2008, 5:17 pm
Forum Regular

stickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant future

it won,t do any harm to ring, I rang and after getting through they are very helpful

jo
Old May 25th 2008, 6:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

:curse:now seriously hacked off that the paper based ones are back in September and it was just a typo.....:curse:
Caroline

Last edited by carolinephillips; May 25th 2008 at 7:56 pm. Reason: spelling error
Old May 25th 2008, 9:08 pm
East Mids to Vic

Laura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really nice

Thanks Jo, I'm waiting up as no work tomorrow but OH has got to be up at 5am so he's gone to bed....getting a bit nervous but need to make sure everything is OK!!
Will let you know what they say...if its good news!!

Caroline...I thought of you when I read that on the other thread....major typo for them and got lots of peoples hopes up...keeping my fingers crossed for you that it will not be too much longer!

Laura X
Old May 25th 2008, 9:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Laura and Tom
Thanks Jo, I'm waiting up as no work tomorrow but OH has got to be up at 5am so he's gone to bed....getting a bit nervous but need to make sure everything is OK!!
Will let you know what they say...if its good news
Laura X

Hi Laura
About 2 weeks ago we also called ASPC we starting calling just before 12.30am and got through to them after 10 mins we applied 16th and we found out more from ASPC than we have done recently from our agent. Its worth it to try calling as they are nice when on the phone.

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
:curse:now seriously hacked off that the paper based ones are back in September and it was just a typo.....:curse:
Caroline
Hi Caroline
I really feel for you at the minute and I am sure that you are really getting so annoyed with the whole waiting process. This was such a major typing error and I am sure you are gutted.

I am thinking about you.

Nadine
Old May 25th 2008, 10:17 pm
East Mids to Vic

Thanks Nadine,
We're using an agent as well but I am so fed up of the waiting, was in tears earlier and have told oh that if we dont get it then I'm booking a nice holiday to florida...dont think that it will be any consolation but it will make me feel better!!
Will let you know how I get on, have you heard anything more??

Laura
Old May 25th 2008, 10:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

Thanks Nadine,
We're using an agent as well but I am so fed up of the waiting, was in tears earlier and have told oh that if we dont get it then I'm booking a nice holiday to florida...dont think that it will be any consolation but it will make me feel better!!
Will let you know how I get on, have you heard anything more??

Laura
Hi Laura

Yeah we eventually got confirmation that the form 80 that was unreadable was now uploaded properly and that our file is awaiting allocation to decision maker Whatever this means but I am hoping it is a good thing and that it wont be long before we hear some positive news about our visa

Fingers crossed you hear something good tonight

I look forward to reading your post in the morning

GOOD LUCK

Nadine
Old May 25th 2008, 10:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

FWIW, I've called ASPC twice in the last 2 weeks and found 7am a good time - before than you get the cut off malarkey, at 7am (3.30pm Adelaide time) I've just gone on hold for about 15-20 minutes, then got through.

They've been lovely both times, really helpful.

Good luck!
Old May 25th 2008, 11:38 pm
East Mids to Vic

Great Well that went well, not!!! Told me that I had to go through the agent...but they wont contact them...argh, back to waiting!

Oh well off to bed, hopefully the kids wont get up too early tomorrow...I'm normally in bed by 10!!
Old May 26th 2008, 7:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Caroline
I really feel for you at the minute and I am sure that you are really getting so annoyed with the whole waiting process. This was such a major typing error and I am sure you are gutted.

I am thinking about you.

Nadine
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the sympathy, atm I am sitting watching the rain waiting for floods of people to come and look at our house.....not! One viewing in 2 days and they were an elderly couple who really were looking for a bungalow. Sigh.

Caroline
Old May 26th 2008, 7:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Caroline...I thought of you when I read that on the other thread....major typo for them and got lots of peoples hopes up...keeping my fingers crossed for you that it will not be too much longer!

Laura X[/QUOTE]

Thanks Laura- medicals on Thursday, so it feels like a little progress might be made, tho no CO yet....
Caroline
Old May 26th 2008, 7:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Great Well that went well, not!!! Told me that I had to go through the agent...but they wont contact them...argh, back to waiting!

Oh well off to bed, hopefully the kids wont get up too early tomorrow...I'm normally in bed by 10!!

Morning Laura

So sorry to hear that yo didnt have a successful phone call last night with ASPC I think that you have gotten someone that has mondayitis as we have an agent also and we got through to a lovely man who was very helpful and never mentioned anything about agent other than the fact that we have one.

I am sure that you are not in the best form this morning. Well try and enjoy your bank holiday monday.

Thinking bout you

Nadine
Old May 26th 2008, 12:08 pm
East Mids to Vic

Originally Posted by aus2be
Morning Laura

So sorry to hear that yo didnt have a successful phone call last night with ASPC I think that you have gotten someone that has mondayitis as we have an agent also and we got through to a lovely man who was very helpful and never mentioned anything about agent other than the fact that we have one.

I am sure that you are not in the best form this morning. Well try and enjoy your bank holiday monday.

Thinking bout you

Nadine

Thanks Nadine, no I wasn't in a good mood when I got up!! Luckly the kidsd had a lay in and then they helped me tidy the house and we have just got back from swimming...hopefully we can all have a nap!
My oh is going to send an email to the agent when he gets home to ask them if they can check everything for us so fingers crossed!!
Thanks, it does really help knowing that people are going through the same thing....would be sooo easy at the moment to just say forget it, I'm not going

Take care
Laura XX
Old May 26th 2008, 12:09 pm
East Mids to Vic

Originally Posted by carolinephillips

Laura X
Thanks Laura- medicals on Thursday, so it feels like a little progress might be made, tho no CO yet....
Caroline[/QUOTE]

Caroline
I was dreading the medicals esp with the 3 year old but everyone was lovely and it was a lot quicker and easier than I thought...we had ours in Nottingham and the doctor was lovely....where are yours??

Good luck for Thursday
Laura XX
Old May 26th 2008, 5:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Cool Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Caroline
I was dreading the medicals esp with the 3 year old but everyone was lovely and it was a lot quicker and easier than I thought...we had ours in Nottingham and the doctor was lovely....where are yours??

Good luck for Thursday
Laura XX[/QUOTE]

Ours are in Maidenhead, but my main worry is having to list all the dates of operations and hospital treatments...I can't remember them all (old age creeping in, and once you are over 40 the body falls to bits as well...) My husband is younger than me and he is the breadwinner so hopefully he is in good shape, I have been exercising on the wii that he bought a month ago and can now jog on the spot for 20 mins, so feel fitter anyway.
Caroline

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.