OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Old Mar 10th 2008, 10:17 pm
Forum Regular

Roops will become famous soon enoughRoops will become famous soon enough
Default Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by George1
No sorry no more info. No one else seems to know what that means.
NOTHING on our application. BUT Keely has given me hope.........
Thanks anyway I hope it's not too serious - the checks Keely has given us all tons of hope!
Old Mar 10th 2008, 11:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Good luck with the house selling.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 11:38 pm
Forum Regular

stickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant future

congratulation to keely, hopefully more news for everyone else this week.

Jo
Old Mar 10th 2008, 11:43 pm
Forum Regular

OZ2GO is on a distinguished road

Hi Roops

Yes it is! We are waiting on 2 more quotes. R u taking stuff over? Our file is "ready for allocation to a DM for finalization" are the words they used. So not sure what's going on???????
I'm not sure what "routine internal checks" are but I'm sure (almost) that if they were the integrity checks they'd say so?? I know on another forum I belong to someone was told directly that they were doing integrity checks. So more than likely are just routine things!!

How are you? You've been quiet this week. Stay positive (LOL hahahahaha )

No really stay positive........
Sorry to butt in and be thick about it too but what are the 'integrity checks' you talk about? Another thing to worry about?? Thanks Sue
Old Mar 10th 2008, 11:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by OZ2GO
Sorry to butt in and be thick about it too but what are the 'integrity checks' you talk about? Another thing to worry about?? Thanks Sue
I've never heard of them either
Old Mar 10th 2008, 11:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

So naffed off paperbased post Sept apps haven't moved at all....getting totally fed up now.:curse:
Old Mar 11th 2008, 12:17 am
Forum Regular

shellynelly will become famous soon enoughshellynelly will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
So naffed off paperbased post Sept apps haven't moved at all....getting totally fed up now.:curse:
i am getting really mad about our agent not doing ours online they never even gave us the option of online or paper, the date hasnt moved for 4 weeks now:curse::curse::curse::curse::curse:
Old Mar 11th 2008, 12:33 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by OZ2GO
Hi Sue

No problem - ur welcome to join the discussion. Integrity checks are what the DIAC do to ensure that all information provided is ligimate - i.e. not fake. This includes work experience etc...

Regards
Old Mar 11th 2008, 12:40 am
Forum Regular

thebutts has a spectacular aura aboutthebutts has a spectacular aura aboutthebutts has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Wandathecat

Im totally fed up today too, were online application, and diac email date is past our application date.
Ive not felt down before, always thought it will take 6 months, quicker than thats a bonus, but its creaping ever closer to the 6 months, no co let alone a visa, and hubby wont put house on the market till we at least have a co

sorry for whinging, going to try and perk up now..... good luck everyone, congrats keely

sarah
Old Mar 11th 2008, 1:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

I know I think Tuesdays are almost as bad as mondays as thats when the update comes out. I was estatic when Sept paper based started to move as it took 4 months!!!!

Not moved for weeks now and its so depressing. We have sold the house and in the middle of getting rid of all of our stuff

Moving in with the in laws to save cash and still no visa.

There is no reason why we should not get one we are pretty straight forward and have the agent sorting it but i just hate not being able to plan ahead!!!

Cx
Old Mar 11th 2008, 4:48 am
Forum Regular

George1 will become famous soon enoughGeorge1 will become famous soon enough

This has nothing to do with the whole visa thing. But I just need to vent!!

My OH has just told me he's not happy with me running on the road anymore. He says its getting to dangerous. I have to wait til we are in Aussie and in the mean time I can run on the treadmill :curse::curse::curse:

I HATE RUNNING ON THE TREADMILL

Sorry I know thats totally arb but I'm so so sad..........
Old Mar 11th 2008, 5:02 am
Forum Regular

cheltaz is a jewel in the roughcheltaz is a jewel in the roughcheltaz is a jewel in the roughcheltaz is a jewel in the rough

Hey guys!!been a few days since i was last here..and I have some news!woop!got an email from my c/o this morn, she told me she has reviewed my application today(yesterday) and all she asked for is a signed australian values statement. I did it striaght away and she should have it now all ready for her in the morn. Does this mean she doesnt need anything else????
All my docs on the update page say received not ''met'' yet.
I see one of us octoberers have had their visa too!!woopeeee!Congrats to them!
Old Mar 11th 2008, 5:29 am
BE Enthusiast

gazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nice

KEELY KEELY KEELY SOOO MUCH CONGRATS!!!!!!!
Shoudn't be long for ours now then as we only applied 3 days after you on the same visa!!
Have a few for me tonight please, we need our visa now as i'm starting to analyse things again!!!
Claire.x
Old Mar 11th 2008, 6:15 am
Forum Regular

This has nothing to do with the whole visa thing. But I just need to vent!!

My OH has just told me he's not happy with me running on the road anymore. He says its getting to dangerous. I have to wait til we are in Aussie and in the mean time I can run on the treadmill :curse::curse::curse:

I HATE RUNNING ON THE TREADMILL

Sorry I know thats totally arb but I'm so so sad..........
Hi Natalie

Awww shame man - but look at it this way - OH is just looking out for you and face it RSA isn't the most crime free place on the planet You'd rather be safe than sorry...

Hang in there - with the rest of us
Old Mar 11th 2008, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

George1 will become famous soon enoughGeorge1 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Roops
Hi Natalie

Awww shame man - but look at it this way - OH is just looking out for you and face it RSA isn't the most crime free place on the planet You'd rather be safe than sorry...

Hang in there - with the rest of us
Thanks Roops, I know he is! Its just my "out" time. I love it cos its fresh air and beautiful scenery. Usually go around 5:45am so there's usually the end of the sunrise too. boohoo. Guess I'll have out stare at the freakin window with a fan blowing on me til we arrive in Aussie. Oh how I'm going to love it there. I'll be able to take the kids for walks too!! Cant wait. OOOOHHH I'll also be able to take them to parks and playgrounds

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.