OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Old Mar 19th 2008, 12:09 am
Just Joined

mary_23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by Lee Family
I wish something would happen with our visa app' i think i was one of the first from October on here to get a C/O in December. Yet here i am still waiting for them to finalise the docs' they have requested, we thought there was some action happening, when most things changed from met to received around beginning of Feb' but must have just been a system update or something as since then nothing apart from the meds' showing up as finalized on the 18th Feb has changed .

Been trying to ring them but just get cut off after a few rings, sent the C/O an email, asked a question on the immi contact us site and got nothing back, this is so frustrating not knowing what is happening. Why won't the phone system let you stay in a queue till someone is available to take the call?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........:curse: :curse: there thats better. Well back to the phone i go.
that is frustrating, lee...yeah, thats what happens most of the time your phone call gets cut off when you try to ring them.. and its harder when you dont know whats happening. On hindsight, i think its better if one makes sure that all the docs are complete before lodging the application. That way, by the time your C0 looks at your file, they would be able to continue on processing til they can give your file to the DM. When you lack the docs, chances are, they'll move on to their next cases and work on them-- it would take awhile before they get to have a look at your file again..
Old Mar 19th 2008, 12:16 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by iainandsam
our application is with the decision maker got the email about 2 weeks ago does anybody know how long it takes to get final decision? Putting the house on the market today so fingers crossed
best of luck!

x,
Mary
Old Mar 19th 2008, 12:24 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Hi Nadine

Thanks for that.
Busy trying to fish out the stuff to send them, will need to get some of it certified as they are in black and white only, which is a pain but never mind.
Hubby does most of his work for one employer, over 20 hours a week, for which he has already provided a reference, full list of duties etc so I'm surprised they are asking for more things, so I hadn't got any extra things ready to send.
But they have given us 4 weeks and from most of what I've read on here, they don't seem to look again until that date, so I guess it doesn't matter if this takes another couple of days.

Hope you hear some thing very soon!

Sam
Hi Sam!
Congrats, you finally have a C0! Hope you'd get all the docs needed, and that everything would run smoothly once you've sorted them out :-D

I'm in the same situation at the moment, still waiting reply from my C0 . . Ive submitted the remaining docs as well. .It's been two days since the deadline, and i've been checking my mail twice or thrice a day lately, hoping i'd hear from them. .ΓΌ

Mary
Old Mar 19th 2008, 7:53 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by iainandsam
our application is with the decision maker got the email about 2 weeks ago does anybody know how long it takes to get final decision? Putting the house on the market today so fingers crossed
Ours have been with the DM since Jan!

Good luck with bouse sale
Old Mar 19th 2008, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

Roops will become famous soon enoughRoops will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Ours have been with the DM since Jan!

Good luck with bouse sale
Hi

Our application has been with the DM for a while too. What country are you from? We're considered a part of the High Risk category so maybe thats why ours is taking long. We're from Botswana.....
Old Mar 19th 2008, 10:48 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Roops
Hi

Our application has been with the DM for a while too. What country are you from? We're considered a part of the High Risk category so maybe thats why ours is taking long. We're from Botswana.....

I suppose some would say where we live is high risk. We live in Essex in the UK. But you step into Romford on a friday night thats it you take your life in your hands ha ha.

Old Mar 19th 2008, 12:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

gazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nice

Mary23 what is your avator, i keep looking at it and can't make out what its a picture of?????
Claire.x

p.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY GORGOUS HUBBY! Thanks for being my rock through this whole annoying process.xx
Old Mar 19th 2008, 10:33 pm
Forum Regular

kdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by gazclaire
Mary23 what is your avator, i keep looking at it and can't make out what its a picture of?????
Claire.x

p.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY GORGOUS HUBBY! Thanks for being my rock through this whole annoying process.xx

Hey claire,

Happy Birthday to your hubby, hope he had a good one ! Wishing you loadsa luck that you hear about your visa any day now !

Keely.
Old Mar 20th 2008, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

gillgagan16 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello ppl!! Got my visa grant letter today!!! I wanna thank all for their valuable contribution!! Good luck to all who are yet to get their visas!!!!
Old Mar 20th 2008, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by gillgagan16
Hello ppl!! Got my visa grant letter today!!! I wanna thank all for their valuable contribution!! Good luck to all who are yet to get their visas!!!!
Well done, we applied the day before you but paperbased. How hard am i kicking myself now!!

Enjoy your celebrations!!!!

Cx
Old Mar 20th 2008, 10:41 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by gazclaire
Claire.x

Hi Claire!

My avatar is just a random photo I took in one of those xmas holiday dinners . .bonbons!, champagne glasses. .very random lol should change it i guess!
Happy bday to your dear hubby!
Old Mar 20th 2008, 10:43 am
Just Joined

Gagan,
Thats brilliant!
cheers,
Mary xo
Old Mar 20th 2008, 10:52 am
Forum Regular

kdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura about

CONGRATULATIONS

Enjoy your celebrations !
Old Mar 20th 2008, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

dhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations
Old Mar 20th 2008, 11:04 am
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

CONGRATULATIONS

Enjoy celebrating

Nadine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.