OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Old Jun 23rd 2008, 5:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by thebutts
PAGE 8 !!!!!!!!!

come on octoberers, only 8 days till 1st of july.....and were all gonna be celebrating!!!!!! and if not im booking a holiday

sarah
G*d I hope so- put the champagne on ice for me
Caroline
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 6:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

PAGE 8 !!!!!!!!!
come on octoberers, only 8 days till 1st of july.....and were all gonna be celebrating!!!!!! and if not im booking a holiday

sarah
Hi All

Oh my god Page 8 Sarah I cant believe it, Its well seeing we are all so fed up and keeping a low profile.

Lets hope the 1st July really has some good news for us all............................The wait is still driving me crazy

Nadine
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Sammy T

Not long to go now How exciting is it now you are this close. Have you done everything you should have. Have you done ya partying

Are you putting your laptop in the container cos we were told to take it in handluggage for some reason.

I really hope all goes well for you and you have fantastic flight, I will be watching this space eagerly for you to get back on line and let us know how flight etc went. We are going 7 September so you are my guinea pig and I want to know the pros and cons you found out in your journey to your dream.
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Oh my god, just read back a few posts and I think Sammy has gone already

Oh well Keeley, looks like you are going to have to be my guinea pig now as you are going Sept 1 (my daughters birthday) and I aint going until the 7th,

How things going have you got most things sorted, I am finding that the more I get sorted the more I have to get even more sorted boy are we going to need this drink
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by yanchep

Oh well Keeley, looks like you are going to have to be my guinea pig now as you are going Sept 1 (my daughters birthday) and I aint going until the 7th,

How things going have you got most things sorted, I am finding that the more I get sorted the more I have to get even more sorted boy are we going to need this drink

Hi Yanchep

I have a funny feeling that Sammy dosent leave till Fri coming although I am not sure on that.

Well how is things going for you?You and keely really havent that long to wait at all.

Are you nervous at all about the big move??

Nadine
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

kdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by yanchep

Hi Yanchep,

I am feeling very and feel like I am in need of a or 3 ! ! We have the removal company coming in in wednesday, and we are up to our ears in boxes ! ! ! But apart from that i'm fine, we move in with my parents on friday as thats the day we are completing ! ! I really wish that we were going to Oz next week but hey ho, a few more weeks won't hurt !!!

Keely.
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

shellynelly will become famous soon enoughshellynelly will become famous soon enough

does anyone know the best way to transfer money to australia, is it best to send all your money or leave some in uk bank
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 9:04 pm
In Perth & Loving it...

aus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shellynelly
does anyone know the best way to transfer money to australia, is it best to send all your money or leave some in uk bank
If you're planning on coming back then it might be best to leave some in an account. If you have no plans to come back I know I would prefer the higher interest rate that you are currently getting in Oz compared to what is on offer here in the UK.

Australian central bank raises interest rates to 7.25%

Darren
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

shellynelly will become famous soon enoughshellynelly will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by aus2be_OH
If you're planning on coming back then it might be best to leave some in an account. If you have no plans to come back I know I would prefer the higher interest rate that you are currently getting in Oz compared to what is on offer here in the UK.

Australian central bank raises interest rates to 7.25%

Darren
thanks for that darren, do you know if the case officer asks for confirmation on how much money you have to take
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 9:34 pm
In Perth & Loving it...

aus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud of

thanks for that darren, do you know if the case officer asks for confirmation on how much money you have to take
I'm not sure on that one, though I do remember on one of our forms (which was soooo long ago ) that there was a question as to how much you expect to take over with you. I don't know how much bearing that would have on your application though.

Darren
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

I'm not sure on that one, though I do remember on one of our forms (which was soooo long ago ) that there was a question as to how much you expect to take over with you. I don't know how much bearing that would have on your application though.

Darren
thanks anyway, its just that the amount we put on the form is different to the amount we will have due to the fact we lost 28 thousand on our house sale due to a bloody mine shaft up the road, we will still have around 40 k to take, so hopefully be ok
shell
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 9:47 pm
In Perth & Loving it...

thanks anyway, its just that the amount we put on the form is different to the amount we will have due to the fact we lost 28 thousand on our house sale due to a bloody mine shaft up the road, we will still have around 40 k to take, so hopefully be ok
shell
Personally I don't think it will be a problem. I have read on many occasions on this forum where people have taken $10,000 or £10,000 with no problems at all....

Darren
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 10:00 pm
Forum Regular

Personally I don't think it will be a problem. I have read on many occasions on this forum where people have taken $10,000 or £10,000 with no problems at all....

Darren
cheers
it just seems one worry after another at the moment, never mind hopefully get our visa soon and be off on the adventure,
when are you going and where in oz are you going
Old Jun 24th 2008, 7:20 am
In Perth & Loving it...

cheers
it just seems one worry after another at the moment, never mind hopefully get our visa soon and be off on the adventure,
when are you going and where in oz are you going
We hope to go somewhere between August and October. We just need the decision on our visa first as we have been waiting since 16/10/07 . When it comes we will be heading to Perth.

What about you?

Darren
Old Jun 24th 2008, 7:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

PAGE 8 !!!!!!!!!

sarah

Oh dear page 8, thats not good!!!!!!

I am also waiting for a tourist visa so hopefully by the 1st of July I will have that too!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.