Wikiposts

OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Old Mar 7th 2008, 6:57 pm
joke c

john channon has a spectacular aura aboutjohn channon has a spectacular aura aboutjohn channon has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

HI GUYS
our application went online 12/10/07.
meds and police reports were in for 15/12/07.
we got a case officer on the 13/02/08 over 3 weeks ago and still not heard a thing back yet,,,,,,,,,
Old Mar 7th 2008, 9:22 pm
Forum Regular

kdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by john channon
HI GUYS
our application went online 12/10/07.
meds and police reports were in for 15/12/07.
we got a case officer on the 13/02/08 over 3 weeks ago and still not heard a thing back yet,,,,,,,,,
We'll all get there in the end, we just have to be patient ! ! !

Apparently we are with the "D.M" and haven't heard anything yet, but hey ho our time will come ! ! !

Keely.
Old Mar 8th 2008, 3:36 am
Forum Regular

Roops will become famous soon enoughRoops will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS - "routine internal checks"

Hi Everyone!!

Our application is currently with the DM right now. They said they are doing 'routine internal checks'. Does anyone know if these are the same as integrity/security checks?? Or are these just normal departmental checks?
Old Mar 8th 2008, 3:51 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by George1
Morning all, yesterday we got our first quote to ship our furniture over to Aus. ZAR 42 339. What the freak??? That is so damn expensive. We are getting 3 more quotes from other companies but good grief is it worth shipping at that price? I LOVE my furniture!! Esp my BRAND NEW lounge suite. I'm so annoyed I also love my fridge!! Oh and my sideboard, and and and............

I hope the price comes down a bit

Natalie
Hi NAtalie

Wow!! That is really expensive!! I hope you find some cheaper - but reliable options.

Have you heard anything further from the DM? Is your file awaiting to be allocated to a DM or is it currently with a DM right now. Our agent enquired about ours and they said they are doing 'routine internal checks' right now. Do you know what these are about?? Are they the same as integrity/security checks?

I'm told integrity/security checks take very long!! I hope the 'routine internal checks' are not integrity/security checks
Old Mar 8th 2008, 6:26 am
Forum Regular

George1 will become famous soon enoughGeorge1 will become famous soon enough

Hi Roops

Yes it is! We are waiting on 2 more quotes. R u taking stuff over? Our file is "ready for allocation to a DM for finalization" are the words they used. So not sure what's going on???????
I'm not sure what "routine internal checks" are but I'm sure (almost) that if they were the integrity checks they'd say so?? I know on another forum I belong to someone was told directly that they were doing integrity checks. So more than likely are just routine things!!

How are you? You've been quiet this week. Stay positive (LOL hahahahaha )

No really stay positive........

Last edited by George1; Mar 8th 2008 at 6:28 am. Reason: Post wasn't cheeky enuf;o)
Old Mar 8th 2008, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

Hi Roops

Yes it is! We are waiting on 2 more quotes. R u taking stuff over? Our file is "ready for allocation to a DM for finalization" are the words they used. So not sure what's going on???????
I'm not sure what "routine internal checks" are but I'm sure (almost) that if they were the integrity checks they'd say so?? I know on another forum I belong to someone was told directly that they were doing integrity checks. So more than likely are just routine things!!

How are you? You've been quiet this week. Stay positive

No really stay positive........

Hi Natalie

I suppose I've been quiet coz I've been having a batch of my 'down in the dumps' emotions This waiting is driving me insane!! On the ASPC reply our agent was told in specific words "routine internal checks" being done. I sincerely hope that if they were doing integrity checks they'd say it upfront - coz those take months on end!! I hope it's routine stuff - please let me know if you find anymore info on this issue. I've tried googling it but no luck. I wanted to know if and whats the diff btw integrity checks and routine checks!

We'll just be taking the basic stuff - like my kitchen stuff- not the stove and stuff - no furniture - but it's still gonna cost us ZAR 14,000!!! It's just 2 or 3 boxes with kitchen appliences and 3 or 4 boxes of clothes and stuff!! Imagine!!

Anyway please do let me know if u can abt the different types of checks (from the other forum u belong to). It does help in easing the anxiety!

God bless
Old Mar 8th 2008, 3:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Roops
Hi Natalie

I suppose I've been quiet coz I've been having a batch of my 'down in the dumps' emotions This waiting is driving me insane!! On the ASPC reply our agent was told in specific words "routine internal checks" being done. I sincerely hope that if they were doing integrity checks they'd say it upfront - coz those take months on end!! I hope it's routine stuff - please let me know if you find anymore info on this issue. I've tried googling it but no luck. I wanted to know if and whats the diff btw integrity checks and routine checks!

We'll just be taking the basic stuff - like my kitchen stuff- not the stove and stuff - no furniture - but it's still gonna cost us ZAR 14,000!!! It's just 2 or 3 boxes with kitchen appliences and 3 or 4 boxes of clothes and stuff!! Imagine!!

Anyway please do let me know if u can abt the different types of checks (from the other forum u belong to). It does help in easing the anxiety!

God bless
Hi Roops

I've posted a question on the other forum but with it being Sunday its very quiet on there. I'm sure tomorrow I'll get a few responses. So I'll let you know what I find out!!

Love Natalie
Old Mar 8th 2008, 11:48 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Roops

Just sent you a PM
Old Mar 9th 2008, 4:53 am
Forum Regular

Hi Roops

Just sent you a PM
Hey Natalie,

I've sent you a PM back
Old Mar 10th 2008, 2:35 am
Forum Regular

thebutts has a spectacular aura aboutthebutts has a spectacular aura aboutthebutts has a spectacular aura about

Anybody got any news today, nothing for us, status page still says processing commenced.... ive emailed diac to see when we'll get a co as update email is past our application date but no reply as yet....fed up today....just want to start our new life, sick of living in limbo.

sarah x
Old Mar 10th 2008, 3:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

No, nothing at all but not expecting any either

Just waiting for the weekly updates to get near our date!
Old Mar 10th 2008, 3:10 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
No, nothing at all but not expecting any either

Just waiting for the weekly updates to get near our date!
Hi I read somewhere on here or the Sept thread that today was a Public Holiday in South Australia so I don't think anything happened today. Lets all hope for tomorrow
Old Mar 10th 2008, 4:02 am
Forum Regular

deepa is an unknown quantity at this point

any one has any news for paper applications, not moving from 3 weeks
Old Mar 10th 2008, 4:40 am
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by thebutts
Anybody got any news today, nothing for us, status page still says processing commenced.... ive emailed diac to see when we'll get a co as update email is past our application date but no reply as yet....fed up today....just want to start our new life, sick of living in limbo.

sarah x

No No news for us today either. Status page still the same as it has been the last few weeks.

Someone is bound to hear of a CO or Visa soon Pref this week.

Nadine
Old Mar 10th 2008, 5:36 am
East Mids to Vic

Laura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really nice

I've sent my Police checks off today, how long did everyone elses take to come back....I've got to have everything to them by the 1st April and am panicing if its going to be enough time?? Not to sure whether to ask for more now (and how much) or leave it until later.....have sent them recorded so they should be received tomorrow??
What does you think??
Can you tell I'm panicing

regards
Laura

P.s for everyone still waiting...chin up it'll soon happen

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.