November 2007 Applicants

Old Mar 11th 2008, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

The Wises is on a distinguished road
Default Re: November 2007 Applicants

It was going to be there third viewing but they haven't come round yet. Think they might have chosen the other house. They were being far too fussy any way. Still perhaps we our getting a bit closer (or maybe not!)

Gina x
Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:43 pm
Forum Regular

Simpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really nice

Originally Posted by wats123
Hopefully we will see some movement this week, has anyone had any news?
We've had contact from our agent, requesting that we fill in the Australian Values form! So we're getting that sorted today/tomorrow and will upload it. I don't understand why this is done seperately to the rest of the application - is it because the form changes regularly? Maybe it is a good sign that we've had contact from 'the other side'? Keeping all my fingers and toes crossed anyway.

Originally Posted by Oz Rascal

Still no house selling news, although it looks like we've sold the caravan, will find out tomorrow night. Also, nothing to do with visa, but I've just passed my PRINCE2 foundation exam (project management) I got 92% so very happy!!

Colin and Toni
Congratulations! What a great result, you must be well chuffed. What projects are you going to manage with your new qualification?

xox
Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:59 pm
Beau

mountgrace is on a distinguished road

Hi can you tell me what the Australian Values form is please.Is this requested from a CO?
Thanks
Vanessa
Old Mar 11th 2008, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

I can't find this Australian Values Form either. Does anyone know where to find it?

Gina x
Old Mar 11th 2008, 10:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mountgrace
Hi can you tell me what the Australian Values form is please.Is this requested from a CO?
Thanks
Vanessa
As far as I know if you applied online for certain visas including 175, its the statement right at the beginning that you tick to say you have read and agree to comply with. It was brought in October 15th 2007.

http://www.immi.gov.au/living-in-aus...lues/index.htm

http://www.immi.gov.au/gateways/agen...amendments.htm

Hope this helps a little
Niki
Old Mar 11th 2008, 11:02 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Niki

I have read a few post where CO's have asked for an additional signed copy too so we thought we would do both just in case.

Gina
Old Mar 12th 2008, 9:48 am
Hopeful Idealist

janicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mountgrace
Thanks
Vanessa
Hi,

Forgive my ignorance, but what is this form for? Is it necessary for the 175 visa or only citizenship? Thanks.

Janice, who is sick of waiting for a CO
Old Mar 12th 2008, 12:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

soulrebel will become famous soon enoughsoulrebel will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by janicebks
Hi,

Forgive my ignorance, but what is this form for? Is it necessary for the 175 visa or only citizenship? Thanks.

Janice, who is sick of waiting for a CO
There ya are again Janice.
Yeah I want to know what this form is too. Do we all have to fill it in.
Eamon
Old Mar 12th 2008, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

It seems like a few people have been asked by their CO to fill it in and sign it so we thought we would do it anyway. If you do a search on the DIAC site for Australian Values Statement it gives to a Australian Vales Statement selector, pick your type of visa and it tells if you have to or not. I still can't find the form though but we did find this page that asks for a signature so we printed this off and sent it via email today. Just thought it might save some time if they already have it.

This is all we could find

http://www.immi.gov.au/living-in-aus...long/index.htm

Gina x
Old Mar 12th 2008, 2:09 pm
Hopeful Idealist

janicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant future

Thanks all. There's some sort of FAQ here that gives a little background: http://www.immi.gov.au/living-in-aus...ound/index.htm. Turns out it's already part of the online application. "Whether the application is made online, or using a paper form, the values statement will still apply. If you are applying online, you will be required to select a button to indicate either ‘yes’ or ‘no’ to the values statement."

Janice
p/s: Anyone heading to Queensland?

Last edited by janicebks; Mar 12th 2008 at 2:13 pm.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 5:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Oz Rascal
Hi Atwood,

We're planning on taking most of our stuff, saves buying new over ther - expecting to have to buy enough new stuff any way.

The only really big things we won't be taking are wardrobes, most houses seem to have BIR's in them, so that will save on shipping and cft, and, me from having to flat pack them all :-)

Haven't got quotes yet, but expecting it to be about 4K.

Still no house selling news, although it looks like we've sold the caravan, will find out tomorrow night. Also, nothing to do with visa, but I've just passed my PRINCE2 foundation exam (project management) I got 92% so very happy!!

Colin and Toni
WELL DONE Colin!!!!!!!!!!!!
you're an intelligent dude aren't you?!
Old Mar 12th 2008, 7:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Originally Posted by charlie-k
WELL DONE Colin!!!!!!!!!!!!
you're an intelligent dude aren't you?!
Thanks Anna, I'll not answer your question for another two weeks. Yesterday was a 1 hour m/choice exam, I have a 3 hour written exam in two weeks

Originally Posted by Simpleton
Congratulations! What a great result, you must be well chuffed. What projects are you going to manage with your new qualification?

xox
Thanks, I actually already manage quite a variety of projects (mainly marketing / IT related) - these qualifications just make me a bit more professional at it - hopefully???

Great to see an influx of visa grants this week - hoping it will have a roll on effect for some November applications being assigned CO's
Old Mar 12th 2008, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

Simpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really nice

Well apparently this request means that my application is now being handled by a CO.
I was pretty certain that we had ticked something for the Australian Values when we applied, but nonetheless we'll submit this form and fingers crossed they won't need anything else sending.

So indeed, huge congratulations to the August, Sept and Oct applicants who are receiving good news, it does appear this is positively affecting us
Old Mar 13th 2008, 1:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Oz Rascal;6054158]Thanks Anna, I'll not answer your question for another two weeks. Yesterday was a 1 hour m/choice exam, I have a 3 hour written exam in two weeks

GOOD LUCK!
Old Mar 17th 2008, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

OZ2GO is on a distinguished road

Well I bring good news. I have been away for the weekend but came back to find that I have a Case Officer. Have asked us for a few other things. Hope this makes everybody feel a bit better.

Last edited by OZ2GO; Mar 17th 2008 at 7:30 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.