November 2007 Applicants

Old Mar 4th 2008, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

Tez and Daz will become famous soon enoughTez and Daz will become famous soon enough
Default Re: November 2007 Applicants

Hello people, I will be checking e.mails more than ever now I know they have finaly got to us November lot! Its so exciting! Keep us all updated everyone and goodluck to you all
Terri
Old Mar 4th 2008, 10:49 am
Top Dog

sniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to all

we applied on 13th nov online, no case offficer yet. do they email you or do you have to keep checking the progress thing on their website..?
Old Mar 4th 2008, 1:10 pm
Forum Regular

atwoodclan is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it depends on the situation. Some people have gotten e-mails and others just got their visas.

All of us are getting closer We applied the 16 Nov.

In the next several weeks, we should start seeings CO assigned.

Good luck to everyone who has a house to sell. That is a daunting task.
Old Mar 4th 2008, 3:40 pm
Just Joined

atevikj is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Oz Rascal
Hi guys,

Just checked the weekly update email from ASPC and they are now allocating COs to the 1st November - anyone got one yet? C'mon cheer us all up!!!

Good luck to everyone!

Colin & Toni
Hi,
Colin and Toni, I'm waiting for a CO to be alllocated for you
i've been checking the aspc all this time, and my estimation, assuming the progress will be like in previous two months, is beginning of April tll end of April, for all applicants for November to be allocated a CO

best regards
Alek
online appl 30/11/07
Old Mar 4th 2008, 4:19 pm
Beau

mountgrace is on a distinguished road
Wink Re: November 2007 Applicants

Please dont say April!!!
The update for Online Applications are now on November the 1st!!!
Fingers crossed everyone good luck!!!
Old Mar 4th 2008, 8:13 pm
Top Dog

sniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mountgrace
Please dont say April!!!
The update for Online Applications are now on November the 1st!!!
Fingers crossed everyone good luck!!!
Hopefully the start of April....
Old Mar 6th 2008, 1:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

Any news peeps? It's very quiet on this thread at the moment.
Old Mar 6th 2008, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

Tez and Daz will become famous soon enoughTez and Daz will become famous soon enough

No news as such but have got someone coming to view the house soon, fingers crossed-will let you know!
Old Mar 6th 2008, 2:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Tez and Daz
No news as such but have got someone coming to view the house soon, fingers crossed-will let you know!
Ooooh goody! Hope it goes well, fingers crossed for you.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 8:54 am
BE Enthusiast

wats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant future

Looking at todays latest updates, they are still processing online apps from the 1st Nov.

Hopefully we will see some movement this week, has anyone had any news?
Old Mar 11th 2008, 10:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wats123
Looking at todays latest updates, they are still processing online apps from the 1st Nov.

Hopefully we will see some movement this week, has anyone had any news?
Nothing yet. I emailed my Agent to find out if they had heard anything yet. They said that they would email ASPC so if I hear anything, will let everyone know. Good luck to all.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 1:17 pm
Forum Regular

atwoodclan is an unknown quantity at this point

No news here. Just waiting our turn

Good luck to all those selling houses.

How much household stuff is everyone planning to bring with them?
Old Mar 11th 2008, 5:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Hi Atwood,

We're planning on taking most of our stuff, saves buying new over ther - expecting to have to buy enough new stuff any way.

The only really big things we won't be taking are wardrobes, most houses seem to have BIR's in them, so that will save on shipping and cft, and, me from having to flat pack them all :-)

Haven't got quotes yet, but expecting it to be about 4K.

Still no house selling news, although it looks like we've sold the caravan, will find out tomorrow night. Also, nothing to do with visa, but I've just passed my PRINCE2 foundation exam (project management) I got 92% so very happy!!

Colin and Toni
Old Mar 11th 2008, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

The Wises is on a distinguished road

Three new visa's today! One aug, one sept and one oct. Fill's you with a bit of hope doesn't it. You never know we all might get one one day!! All going in the right direction.

Gina
Old Mar 11th 2008, 5:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Gina:

I agree, great to see some more visas being issued, means some CO's are at a loose end LOL!!

How did the second viewing go, was it today?

Colin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.